• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brook (One Piece) vs Weiss Schnee (RWBY)

Brook actually has a decent amount of hax. I'll be voting for him via durability negation, sleep inducement and his Soul Manipulation and higher AP.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Brook actually has a decent amount of hax. I'll be voting for him via durability negation, sleep inducement and his Soul Manipulation and higher AP.
Weiss' hax is nothing to scoff at though tbh. Mostly immobilization hax tho.

But vote counted

Brook: 1

Weiss: 0

How far into 8-A is Brook? Weiss's knight summon has a decent record at one-shotting other 8-As

Also wouldn't it be better to wait till volume 5 ends to use volume 5 Weiss

Kaltias said:
How far into 8-A is Brook? Weiss's knight summon has a decent record at one-shotting other 8-As
Also wouldn't it be better to wait till volume 5 ends to use volume 5 Weiss
Maybe. But if so, I will make a rematch

He was low end pre timeskip, likely mid end or high end now.

How long does it usually take before Brook's music begins to take effect on his opponent? If it takes too long then she can just attack him while he's trying (she did fight Flynt Coal someone who used a trumpet-gun as a weapon, so she'll probably realize he trying attack her in some way).

Unspecified, but it shouldn't take too long. And again his sword also ignores durability, has higher AP and Durability than Weiss and is much much much more experienced than her.

Fair enough, though can he deal with both her knight and herself at the same time? Not sure if she can do that, at the very least they can run together

What? No Brook has always been able to use his soul and sleep manipulation. Not sure if he has his Soul Solid at that point tho. I'll take a look.

Pre Timeskip brook only has sleep manipulation and his self soul manipulation. I chose post time skip for both on the sole grounds of theme. Weiss also likely has more versatility, is smarter and generally speaking might be more durable.

Thundereld said:
What's necro?
responding to a thread older than a moth or two whitout havng an important motive (like an ability that was ignored and could change the tide of the battle or something)

Back