• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been stated Broly > Janemba they retconned the "Janemba is stronger than broly" thing and it has been said they gave up trying to make someone stronger than broly and also Legendary Super Saiyan Broly can exert 8.1770343e+87 Joules / Second or 8.1770343 TenateraFoe/Second. so AP belongs to him easily

kek no shit, but I always do further reasearch on what ever he says so I don't look ignorant on a topic. So he did use the correct statement's and it's gg no re in broly's favor

Before retcon i'd say Janemba is stronger due to warping the entire afterlife into jelly beans. But if the author thinks Broly is stronger than he is.

Janemba is canonically stronger. Janemba beat SSJ3 Goku whereas Broly had troubled with SSJ2 Gohan and a beefed up SSJ Goku. What Seth said is wrong considering he also argued Broly>>>>Gogeta, which is debunked by basic scaling, logic, and even power levels.

SuperDragoon978 said:
Janemba is canonically stronger. Janemba beat SSJ3 Goku whereas Broly had troubled with SSJ2 Gohan and a beefed up SSJ Goku. What Seth said is wrong considering he also argued Broly>>>>Gogeta, which is debunked by basic scaling, logic, and even power levels.
No, for one I also don't agree with Gogeta < Broly. But what he said considering the fact he actually used an statement made by the movie director and author... And I didn't lie, I went and searched it myself. Also you can argue the fact that Goku, Goten and Gohan all went full power against one Broly. Including a distraction from Trunks that Mirrored what happened with Cell vs Gohan. It was an gg, whereas Janemba was completley outmatched, outpaced, and out of depth against Gogeta which means we can only know Janemba is unquantifiably larger in power compared to SSJ3 and SSJ Gogeta. I would give the fight to Full power Goku, FP Goten, And Gohan the win probably without Trunks. Honestly we can go either way and the way I see it, Janemba is only gonna win because of Hax

O╠Âf╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âk╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠ÂK╠Âr╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠ÂM╠Âo╠Âv╠Âi╠Âe╠ ╠Â1╠Â0╠Â

No one is litsening to what I'm saying. (reading what I'm typing)

I am using the quote he used from the author and director and I'm not using his calcs.

And he h8's this wiki this wiki h8's him. And it's not like his calcs, feats, scans are completley useless as they are proven factual 7/10.

Seth's video makes little to no sense. His video literally implies that Bio-Broly Movie Goten could stomp 1st Broly Movie Combined Might SSJ Goku, SSJ Gogeta, Super Janemba, Meta-Cooler, and Hatchiyack all at the same time, since apparantly every version of Broly is superior to the previous one. And since Bio-Broly > Movie 2 Broly > Movie 1 Broly > everyone I just mentioned, and Goten could do damage to Bio-Broly, then Goten stomps everyone.

Seth is reliable more often than not, but this is not one of his better videos

smh, first no Goten couldn't do anything at all to Movie 8 Broly, plus he was getting slapped by Movie 10 broly with the help to two other SSJ level fighters and Krillin only reason they won was because of water.... And going by the statement BROLY is stronger than every Movie Villain STATED by the author also https://media.discordapp.net/attach...1965026402335/Screen_shot_2012-09-26_at_8.png

And https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424527734572580865/485081377369489418/image0.jpg Is the statement

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424527734572580865/466597130405019668/unknown.png If you need it in english

You guys are just straight up downplaying Broly... no Seth needed...

@Grimreaperofjustice

Dude Broly is my favourite character but even if he was superior AP wise he'd still stand no chance against Janemba's hax. This thread is pretty stompish

Broly doesn't have superior AP, and it's confirmed (other than by the fact that each movie villain is stronger than the last) by the fact that Janemba defeated SSJ3 Toei Goku and stomped Paikhuan, who effortlessly curbed Toei Perfect Cell.

We cannot take that author statement since he said that only Beerus surpassed Broly and not all the previous GT and Z villains, which is not the case, the rest was said by Dragoon and DMB 1. The 3-C proposed power is based due power level stacking and time speculation, which we cannot also take and lastly at the end of the Bio-Broly Movie Broly Goku and Paikuhan were tasked to stop Post Second Coming Broly, which they did.

Pretty sure we don't use statements unless they are consistent with the feats. And Broly being stronger than all the villains except Beerus is inconsistent.

Hmm, so here is the problem with the level of downplay

1.) SSj Vegeta, SSJ2 Gohan, SSJ2 Goku, SSJ Trunks, and Piccolo > SSJ3 Goku

2.) Janemba didn't just curbstomp SSJ3 Goku, and he is only unquantifiably above that since SSJ Gogeta basicaly only deleted his evil which is all he was

3.) You're trying to debate an authors statement, the fact that Goku only won because of Movie convienence and plot, the second time took a (training from cell games saga) SSJ Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Goku (Pre-tournament) to beat him I think that's pretty consistent.

4.) "The 3-C proposed power is based due to power level stacking and time speculation" The time speculation was a low-ball seeing as how that's Broly with no rest. In a restricted SSJ form, meaning not any of his higher forms RSSJ key word Restricted another word could be controlled.

6.) What hax are you talking about? I don't see anything that would be overwhelming Broly if his AP was superior which it is via Author stating it himself. I mean Broly can just say something about his magic being weak and Janembas magic will alter lol.

1] Obliviously no.

2] Gogeta easily damaged him with a kick, then destroyed him. Its oblivious to assume that he could have destroyed him with other moves.

3] Goku and Paikuhan defeated him fair and square no plot convinience stuff, previously it took all the SS combined efforts to defeat Broly, which is something to consider.

4] Broly has high stamina, but not limitless so he had to rest at one point, also it was assumed that Broly brove havok from planet to planet, so no 3-C even at low-end restricted.

5] Statement which i previously debunked and cannot be accepted by the movies continuity scaling. Lastly Seth also stated that Janemba is tier 2, which means you will also try to debate for tier 2 Broly, which we also disagreed to that. Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back