• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Broly faces the merger of his female counterpart of Universe 6

Man I read that as there being 7 votes for Broly and 6 votes for Kefla so I was really confused when there was only one comment.

Broly due to stalemating Post-Complete Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan Blue Goku , who due to the the adapt boosts + zenkai should be at least comparable , if not stronger than UIO 3rd without Kaio-Ken.

Broly rekts FRA. Not only that, SSJ Broly fought a post-ToP-post-training Goku and Vegeta and lolstomped them.

@Seed Pretty sure Post-UI SSB Goku isn't stronger than Third UIS. The interviews said that Goku is near the lvl of Gods not at it. And Third UIS is >= Beerus so Post-UI Goku at full power should be weaker than the Third UIS.

However Post-UI SSB Goku should still be stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSBKK which could keep up with "hint of true power" Jiren who is even stronger than LSS2 Kefla going by the limit breaking boosts. And Wrath Mode Broly is slightly weaker than this version of Goku.

So Wrath Mode Broly wins unless this is considered an AP stomp.

Mickey1940 said:
wait what how
Recent magazines have Goku himself say that Broly is the strongest foe he ever fought. You can find the twitter links in the Broly Spoiler thread or DB discussion thread 72.

But yeah, which version of MUI Goku being used will have to be mentioned.

Statements saying he's the strongest enemy yet and scaling that he fought a fused character, reminder Kefla was stated to be able to oneshot UI omen Goku, so Broly who is tangling with a Blue fused character post TOP would logically mean that he is superior to the past Arc's characters

Fusion dance for Goku and Vegeta gives them the same power that Potara would through 2 statements, i.e hypothetical current Vegito and current Gogeta are equal in power

LightinAnt said:
Statements saying he's the strongest enemy yet and scaling that he fought a fused character, reminder Kefla was stated to be able to oneshot UI omen Goku, so Broly who is tangling with a Blue fused character post TOP would logically mean that he is superior to the past Arc's characters
Fusion dance for Goku and Vegeta gives them the same power that Potara would through 2 statements, i.e hypothetical current Vegito and current Gogeta are equal in power
The statements make sense, but the scaling from a fused character doesn't.

Kefla being able to one-shot Goku says nothing about Gogeta at all. It's not an apt comparison

Besides, we don't know how much stronger Gogeta is than Post ToP SSGSS Goku, and we also don't know how much stronger MUI Goku is than Post ToP SSGSS goku. Heck, the increase in power Goku got as a MUI could be in the octillions for all we know

Comparing Gogeta and Broly to Kefla and UI Goku just doesn't make any sense

Also, how are Current Vegito and Current Gogeta equal in power?

Because it was stated in a current promotional magazine and in an article 23 years ago that they are equal in power. Also yes you can compare Kefla to Gogeta, replace Caulifla and Kale with Goku and Vegeta in Blue both post TOP and its pretty clear that Gogeta could solo the TOP and thus Broly

Also Vados said Fusion gives a A+B max power times "tens"(20x.100x), so base Gogeta himself is lowballed atleast 2x stronger than SSBE and SSBKKx20

Going by the new fusion multiplier.

(Full Power Post-ToP Goku + Full Power Post-ToP Vegeta) x 20-100 = Base Gogeta

Post-ToP Goku is stated to be near the lvl of the GoDs who should be comparable to Beerus who is comparable to the Third UIS. And MUI is far above even the Third UIS.

The new informations said Potara Fusion is equal to Fusion Dance in power.

LightinAnt said:
Because it was stated in a current promotional magazine and in an article 23 years ago that they are equal in power. Also yes you can compare Kefla to Gogeta, replace Caulifla and Kale with Goku and Vegeta in Blue both post TOP and its pretty clear that Gogeta could solo the TOP and thus Broly
Also Vados said Fusion gives a A+B max power times "tens"(20x.100x), so base Gogeta himself is lowballed atleast 2x stronger than SSBE and SSBKKx20
Actualy, the 23 years old article said Gogeta would win.

Broly was said to be the strongest Freezer ever faced in the novel so Broly is above Jiren and therefore stomp Kale.

Broly likely would solo the ToP in Ikari State sans UIO 3rd and Full Powered Jiren, and he would definitely hold his own just bases on how strong Goku would be at this timeframe.

The problem is that the translation Frieza stated was talking about him as the strongest mortal ... Not the strongest in existence period. And even Ikari Mode Broly is stated to be the strongest Goku's ever fought in some sources... So either this is a stomp or a full on curbstomp.

Well, AP wise they should be pretty much comparable.

Ikari Broly scales to SSJB Goku (post-ToP), who has fought on par with an Serious Jiren in episode 123 who in words of Belmod has never got this serious, meaning SSJB Goku (post-ToP) > UIO1 Goku and Jiren (episode 110).

SSJ2 Kefla has been stated to be perhaps stronger than UIO1 Goku. and that was at the start of their fight, even Goku stated that he wasn't going to power up further because he felt that was enough, but as the fight progressed, Kefla did too. When Goku decided to eliminate Kefla from the tournament, she got strong enough that one of her attacks would have killed Goku had he not dodged them. SSJ2 Kefla > UIO2 Goku (serious) > UIO2 Goku (initial) > SSJ2 Kefla (initial) > UIO1 Goku.

from that, Kefla seems imo to have the AP advantage. skill wise both should be similar if Kefla doesn't have a little advantage, and hax they both lack. My vote is on Kefla. it won't be an very stompy fight but I feel she should win this very comfortably.

Post-ToP SSB =/= Post-2nd UIS SSB

DBS Goku's profile really needs to be changed. Post-ToP should be a separate key from Post-2nd UIS.

Post-ToP SSB is far stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSBKK and going by the UIS limit break power boosts and official statements from interviews.

what statements put Post-ToP SSJB above Post-UIO2/Anilaza SSJB?

I mean, if we go that after every UI trigger Goku became stronger, it's true. Goku (post-UIO2) > Goku (post-UIO1) > Goku (pre-UIO). Goku after each activation became a lot stronger than in the previous.

But, after MUI, there's no feats that indicate Goku got stronger unless I am missing something, and if he became stronger the power up for the most part would be unknown. I really doubt SSJB Goku after the ToP became nearly as strong as his third UIO trigger or even stronger than Royal Blue Vegeta and GoD Toppo. but if Goku really got an very big power up wouldn't this be an AP stomp in Broly's favor?

We actually do have indication that Goku got stronger.

After the Third UIS and the complete UI. Goku's Base form while heavily weakened is now stronger than the combined powers of Android 17 (Pre-UIS SSBKK Lvl) and Golden Frieza (Pre-UIS SSB Lvl).

And there was an interview for the Broly Movie that stated Post-ToP Goku is near the lvl of the Gods and SSBKK didn't appear in the movie so this was probably referring to Post-ToP SSB Goku.

And yeah like I said in one of my posts above. This match is probably an AP stomp for Broly.

Back