• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Breaking-Bad-Where-Are-They-Now.jpg

aiwdaMcbbpKUTtC7FZfJ4W.jpg

A brand new and revamped discussion thread for anything Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul! In my opinion there are many things that should be discussed (Profile creation, discussion, as well as just talking about the shows) so why not create a place to talk about those topics here. Hopefully this up to Pollos Standards 😅

Notable Links/Threads To Follow:
Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul (Verse Page)
Walter White Match Up Thread

Last edited:
One of my favorite shows, nice. Not really interested in its powerscaling though, with Walt being 10-A for an untrained cancer patient.
I get liking the shows > powerscaling as I like the shows far more and I think both are masterfully crafted.

I am interested in making profiles for characters for characters not yet to seemingly have one as well as make some team profiles for them. Characters including Todd, Jack, etc

Back