• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saul Goodman vs Lalo Salamanca…. but not really (2-0-3)

Hutch Mansell (Nobody; the same actor as Saul) vs Lalo Salamanca (Better Call Saul)

Thought this would be a cool and funny concept. Basically if a more confident and actual expert in combat Saul went up against Lalo.

Rules:
-Both are 9-C (anything above 9-C are restricted)
-Speed is equalized
-Both start with no direct line of sight of each other
-Will probably end up changing the rules lol
https://media.tenor.com/nA6lwiXpmgUAAAAd/im-gonna-****-you-up-hutch-mansell.gif
“I’m gonna **** you up”: 2

lalo-salamanca-smile.gif

Yeah, I never sleep much. An hour, maybe two. It's enough. When it's like this... that's when I can think. I get my best ideas when everybody else is asleep. Some people, they call it a curse. I like it.: 0

Lalo calls Saul and sues Hutch for impersonating Saul (incon): 3

Last edited:
Hutch probably wins, since Lalo is comparable to Tuco, who managed to knock out Mike. The same Mike who fought and overpowered multiple thugs, officers, and military personnel. Mike was also possibly a member of the Marine Corps in the Vietnam War. Meanwhile, Hutch, possibly in his prime/younger days, worked for Federal Government Agencies as an Auditor/Assassin, killing hundreds of targets, and when going into retirement, had to be practically wiped from existence to the point where searching his name up in the Pentagon's database does not even show up, and can only find him in the basement where the only documents of him are just called "nobody". Even after retirement, he manages to take down a whole Russian Mafia organization by himself in one night (albeit with prep, and some help at the end.).

Hutch probably wins, since Lalo is comparable to Tuco, who managed to knock out Mike. The same Mike who fought and overpowered multiple thugs, officers, and military personnel. Mike was also possibly a member of the Marine Corps in the Vietnam War. Meanwhile, Hutch, possibly in his prime/younger days, worked for Federal Government Agencies as an Auditor/Assassin, killing hundreds of targets, and when going into retirement, had to be practically wiped from existence to the point where searching his name up in the Pentagon's database does not even show up, and can only find him in the basement where the only documents of him are just called "nobody". Even after retirement, he manages to take down a whole Russian Mafia organization by himself in one night (albeit with prep, and some help at the end.).
Counted

Haven't watched Nobody yet but how skilled is Hutch? Seeing as they both start off not in line of sight, this will boil down to who sees who and who shoots first. Lalo ambushed and killed 4 thugs in semi-darkness with a pistol, and both were able to take out a squadron of armed gunmen that invaded their house. Hutch seems more impressive when it comes to close-quarters fighting, so that should give him some advantage if the fight goes south.

I vote to Hutch FRA.
Counted
Haven't watched Nobody yet but how skilled is Hutch? Seeing as they both start off not in line of sight, this will boil down to who sees who and who shoots first. Lalo ambushed and killed 4 thugs in semi-darkness with a pistol, and both were able to take out a squadron of armed gunmen that invaded their house. Hutch seems more impressive when it comes to close-quarters fighting, so that should give him some advantage if the fight goes south.
Honestly haven’t seen it either lol! Hutch seems fairly skilled as he was an government assassin tho he seems more well versed in hand to hand as he he was capable of beating up a ton of young thugs in the bus scene even tho he was well out of his prime.

Gonna vote for incon in the mean time. In a straight up brawl Hutch might win, but the fight is mostly going to be ranged and I'm assuming they'd need to look for each other given the situation, which I can see going for either side

Back