• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
As Cartel drug distributors who inherit the Salamanca surname, Tuco and Lalo are both dangerous in their own ways but what would happen if a disagreement between the two escalated to the point where things get... Physical?

No prep. No equipment. Tuco is currently high on Blue Sky in this scenario.

Don Eduardo: 5 (BigSmoke4269, ThePrimalHunter, ssgengar, QrowBarr, H3110l12345I20)

Tight, tight tight yeah!: 5 (Dinamic8000, Jojo123, TheKillerYT, The_Almighty_Wholesome, LIFE_OF_KING)

Inconclusive: 1 (Galvino)

better-call-saul.jpg

Tuco-Salamanca-character-paint-by-number.jpg

Last edited:
Without equipment or preparation i guess Tuco, he have show to be capable to kill a thug with his bare hands, while something on this level can't be said about Lalo

the salamancas are all scaled to each other on their profiles (i dont really know why) so this is a matter of skill, which goes to lalo. plus lalo has likely had to deal with tuco on meth before, he should know what to do

So a vote for Lalo, then?
yeah i'd say so. forgot to mention, lalo has better stamina too

ap: =
speed: =
lifting: +tuco
dura: =
stamina: +lalo
iq: +++lalo
skill: +lalo

overall they're physically almost equal, but lalo is the better fighter (especially since tuco is out of his mind on meth here) and his massively higher intellect combined with his prior knowledge on tuco means he should be perfectly capable of handling him

something on this level can't be said about Lalo
kid named Demonstrated to be physically comparable to his cousins, such as Tuco Salamanca, who knocked out Mike Ehrmantraut and beat a street thug to death:

kid named Withstood having the blunt end of an axe strike his ribs, and was shown to be fine afterwards:

yeah i'd say so. forgot to mention, lalo has better stamina too

ap: =
speed: =
lifting: +tuco
dura: =

overall they're physically almost equal, but lalo is the better fighter (especially since tuco is out of his mind on meth here) and his massively higher intellect combined with his prior knowledge on tuco means he should be perfectly capable of handling him
I mean, maybe? Having watched Better Call Saul in its entirety recently, I don't recall Lalo going hand-to-hand with someone in the same way someone like Hank, Mike or in this case, Tuco has. He's definitely athletic and might possess more skills but in a full on fight without any prep or weapons, Tuco definitely seems better suited. He's no martial artist but seeing that he's punched the shit out of people before he has experience to a degree. Hector refers to him as a boxer.

Also with this as the case I have no clue why Lalo has martial arts on his page. Marco and Leonel scale to their cousins but that doesn't mean they automatically have martial arts because they haven't demonstrated anything of the sorts, like Lalo.

But, that's just me making an argument. Your vote has been counted either way.

plus lalo has likely had to deal with tuco on meth before, he should know what to do

This is headcanon

We are dealing with a no preparation scenario, so most likely a higher iq won't help.

Lalo has better skill feats regarding aim and weapons, while Tuco main style is good old fist fight, so he likely have a upper hand here

Besides that, in character, Lalo would't go for kill like he normally do since he are dealing with his family... Tuco for other hand is a little bit crazier (Without even using meth). So while uncertainly it is not impossible that he would go to the point of using lethal damage in this scenario

Pretty sure tuco wins in a 1v1 hand to hand since lalo semed to be scared/or uncomfortable against a methtuco

I actually think I will vote for Lalo here. Both are physically equal, but on meth, Tuco is not much of a stratagist, but Lalo is and can play the fight smart. Lalo is also more skilled and should be able to take down Tuco due to that

We're pretty much throwing the exact same characters against each other, but one of them is a lot smarter and a better fighter.

Lalo for my reasons and for the reasons above

This is headcanon
there is no way lalo doesnt know tuco lol, they were all raised by the same dude, lalo is absolutely laser focused on family, and iirc he jokes about tuco's insanity with eladio and nacho
We are dealing with a no preparation scenario, so most likely a higher iq won't help.
his intelligence works to his advantage even without prep, for example when he killed a group of hitmen through strategy alone despite having no prior knowledge that they were coming for him
Besides that, in character, Lalo would't go for kill like he normally do since he are dealing with his family... Tuco for other hand is a little bit crazier (Without even using meth). So while uncertainly it is not impossible that he would go to the point of using lethal damage in this scenario
kid named In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other:

In bcs after he meets nacho basically "Wait you were working with tuco? Oh boy! How are you even alive?" Or smth like that
I don't think he was scared, but definitely seemed weary and a little uneasy knowing what he's like when high on meth.

that doesnt mean he fears tuco at all, if anything it means he has prior knowledge on tuco which his genius intelligence would put to good use

that doesnt mean he fears tuco at all, if anything it means he has prior knowledge on tuco which his genius intelligence would put to good use
I don't think it counts as a prior knowledge but anyway it still means he is uncomfortable and knows tuco is a strong opponent that he is surprised people are alive near him

I don't think it counts as a prior knowledge
it absolutely counts as prior knowledge, tuco is his cousin and lalo is well aware of his behavior
but anyway it still means he is uncomfortable
no it means he thinks tuco can kill most people. note that lalo is far stronger than most people
knows tuco is a strong opponent that he is surprised people are alive near him
nacho hasnt shown feats anywhere near lalo's level, so lalo thinking that tuco could kill nacho doesn't mean much for this match. plus all of tuco's known kills prior to that conversation had been with weapons, meaning lalo might not even be talking about his physical strength but rather his possession of lethal weapons and tendency to kill people with them

just checked back on the scene. lalo shows no signs of fear or discomfort regarding tuco. the joke isn't about how nacho is alive, and lalo doesn't even say it. lalo mentions that nacho is a friend of tuco, and don eladio asks if he's alright in the head. lalo laughs at eladio's joke. so 1. lalo knows tuco well enough to be aware of his friendships, and 2. both lalo and eladio are familiar enough with tuco's insanity to joke about it with each other

just checked back on the scene. lalo shows no signs of fear or discomfort regarding tuco. the joke isn't about how nacho is alive, and lalo doesn't even say it. lalo mentions that nacho is a friend of tuco, and don eladio asks if he's alright in the head. lalo laughs at eladio's joke. so 1. lalo knows tuco well enough to be aware of his friendships, and 2. both lalo and eladio are familiar enough with tuco's insanity to joke about it with each other
Oh damn I had a dementia moment then💀

I think I vote tuco then since I can see him slamming lalo down and wearing him down before he can wear his stamina down
Vote counted (it's been counted) and good point. I can definitely see lifting strength factoring into this battle well into Tuco's favor with how easy he was able to ragdoll Jesse around. Although, the arguments made in Lalo's favor are also valid.

Back