• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brawl Stars revision; multiple medium changes

So basically i want most brawl stars profiles cleaned up.

1. Add a justification on stamina: Peak Human (Can contend with other Brawlers for minutes without getting tired)

2. Fix the speed; Updated version for most characters: Subsonic Travel Speed AND Reaction Speed [Speed in m/s] {the [Speed in m/s] part should redirect u to the page with the feat itself} Supersonic Attack Speed (on most due to being comparable to shelly's shots)

((If i am wrong then add scans that show a character like colt dodging a bullet or else... Unjustified speed))

3. Change lifting strength on some characters; An example would be: At least Below Average (Capable of holding a shotgun) {with (Capable of holding a shotgun) redirecting u to the scan} Thats for the shelly.

4. Change the Classification; Add "Brawler" on each Brawler due to them being Brawlers

5. Change intelligence; Some were communicating in animations and stuff like that: Average (Can communicate) {(Can communicate) should be linked to the scan

6. Keys; Some characters lack keys and yet have these "|" things

Note: Possibly we can upgrade tops of the verse to Low 7-C due to being capable of surviving 8 bit's attacks at his peak (i hope so), [8 bit attacks primo, primo survives, 8 bit attacks Frank, Frank survives = both low 7-c in dura], Frank can harm primo and primo can harm Frank so.. low 7 c ap? Idk.. But at least durability seems fine to me

Last edited:
So, take a look https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mortis_(Brawl_Stars) first i changed lifting strength due to mortis constantly holding a shovel, intelligence to average due to being capable of communicating, added brawlers classification since all brawlers are, well, brawlers, i suggest that the long "Subsonic travel speed (Very Fast; 112.419354839 m/s)" with "Subsonic" getting linked to the proof gets changed to a simple "Subsonic Travel Speed [112.4m/s]" with [112.4m/s] getting linked to the proof, i suggest that the supersonic reaction speed gets removed due to being incorrect (ON MOST BRAWLERS), they can dodge bullets due to them flying a considerable distance, they are not comparable; Subsonic 112.4m/s Reaction Speed, attack speed is completely fine, and the last thing is add justification for the stamina "Peak Human (Can contend with other brawlers for minutes without getting tired)"

So thats the template for all brawlers pages i suppose
You really loved to be banned

So if i move at 10 m/s and there is bullet with a velocity of 300m/s 3km away, if i dash off the way of that bullet, i get 300m/s reaction speed?
Please do a calc to confirm what you saying.
Bullets may travel a distance but they're still dodging them by walking...

So if i move at 10 m/s and there is bullet with a velocity of 300m/s 3km away, if i dash off the way of that bullet, i get 300m/s reaction speed?
No because you have 10 seconds to react, which dunks it down to like, average human or some shit lol

No because you have 10 seconds to react, which dunks it down to like, average human or some shit lol
Same case here. There is no way of brawlers dodging bullets point blank with some exceptions like mortis shelly and idk max with their attacks/gadgets which all let them move far faster

User:Sillyfox0/Mortis.
CREATE
There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, search the related logs, or create this page.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

User:Sillyfox0/Mortis.
CREATE
There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, search the related logs, or create this page.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
click create.

Okay so what i have to say is that these user blogs r shit it will probably take ages to edit whatever so the point is how about applying my changes to each brawler

Prove that they move "10m/s", that the bullets travel "3km" and the speed is "300m/s"...that proving is used at calcs, thats what I'm asking you to do.
And then debunk me showing that every brawler can dodge bullets like Colt's, Bull's and several other by walking, being the bullets shoot point-blank or at the max range

Prove that they move "10m/s", that the bullets travel "3km" and the speed is "300m/s"...that proving is used at calcs, thats what I'm asking you to do.
And then debunk me showing that every brawler can dodge bullets like Colt's, Bull's and several other by walking, being the bullets shoot point-blank or at the max range
There is no calc on the reaction speed on their profiles

Just.. "Supersonic Reaction Speed cuz yes"
I would understand if that was like shelly (dashing gadget) max (dashing gadget) mortis (dashing attack) but.. Colt? Bull? Frank? U get it, they all are not capable of reacting at such speeds

So again i want all pages cleaned a bit and thats it (though tops of the verse can probably get upgraded to Low 7 c due to surviving an attack from 8 bit)

AT LEAST the supersonic reaction speed on random brawlers should get removed due to the lack of proof

Im neutral on attack speed cuz im 100 percent sure its supersonic or about that speed, but I would not care if it got deleted due to the lack of proof

Whatever that is... What i want to say is that reaction speed on for example Colt's Page is extremely unjustified, and, lacks proof, only the ones with the ability to dash can dodge shelly's attack
But my guy just shown proof :v
I can also dodge a bullet given seconds and knowing its direction.
Gotta reinforce the other guy's argument and what I stated above:
Get a calc for why is the bullet "X" speed and why it takes "Y" time to reach the target. Until then, quit this "nuh-uh ur just wrong" attitude, mate

But my guy just shown proof :v

Gotta reinforce the other guy's argument and what I stated above:
Get a calc for why is the bullet "X" speed and why it takes "Y" time to reach the target. Until then, quit this "nuh-uh ur just wrong" attitude, mate
Dude there is no justification on supersonic attack speed and reaction speed on most of the Brawlers in the very first place, no scans, no calca, just statements, i dont need to prove why they are below supersonic since first thing is its obvious they are not supersonic and second is there is no calc that makes them supersonic

Dude there is no justification on supersonic attack speed and reaction speed on most of the Brawlers in the very first place, no scans, no calca, just statements, i dont need to prove why they are below supersonic since first thing is its obvious they are not supersonic and second is there is no calc that makes them supersonic
Bullets are by default supersonic.
My calculations put the brawlers movement speed at subsonic.
I think the ones who do require a calc are characters who use punches since then that speed would fully scale to them. Also Max's max speed would be useful.

Id love to rather see a calc that shows brawlers dodging bullets point blank

Leon dodges shotgun point blank, but albeit this feat is rather new, and Brawl Stars already might be getting a speed buff because of Tick dodging actual lightning, so it wouldn't really be that necessary

All of the Brawlers' attacks also would just scale to Shelly's because they all move pretty much at similar levels of speed with some outliers like Poco or Brock's attacks being rather slow.

Leon dodges shotgun point blank, but albeit this feat is rather new, and Brawl Stars already might be getting a speed buff because of Tick dodging actual lightning, so it wouldn't really be that necessary

All of the Brawlers' attacks also would just scale to Shelly's because they all move pretty much at similar levels of speed with some outliers like Poco or Brock's attacks being rather slow.

This isn't a brawl stars discussion thread. Bring this up somewhere else.

This isn't a brawl stars discussion thread. Bring this up somewhere else.
It was in response to Sillyfox asking for a moment in which a Brawler dodges bullets point blank, which I provided and responded to this,

Which I then responded to, but just now did I realize that this thread was last active from months ago, so damn

It was in response to Sillyfox asking for a moment in which a Brawler dodges bullets point blank, which I provided and responded to this,

Which I then responded to, but just now did I realize that this thread was from months ago, so damn
If we don't have a brawl stars discussion thread you can make one

No need to, like I said my post was a direct reply to what the OP said in this thread, I just probably should've noticed that the thread was already inactive

Back