• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Resurrection: 8-B

So Causality/Overlord will have until the end of the day to find new entries before I start the first round, they can message me on my wall if they need some extra time.

Dante seems very borderline. Individually non of his abilities is too hax, but he has two very good ones together with a good placement AP wise and decent versatility.

Nigh-instantanous low-mid regen means that one probably needs to split his head open or cut of his head with a single strike, without being able to somewhat incapacitate him first. Inflicting such a large injury with a single strike is difficult within the same tier, especially since nobody here could have more than a x2 Ap advantage (and then Dante's stat is "at least"). Anyone not City Block level+ probably has no realistic way to kill him at all, unless they have hax.

To that comes the timeslow which in speed equal matches is in general a pretty damn good ability.

I wouldve tried to nominate Michael Bays Starscream... had I not been in school, that is. That was quicker than I expected tbh.

Dargoo Faust said:
So Causality/Overlord will have until the end of the day to find new entries before I start the first round, they can message me on my wall if they need some extra time.
What time zone specific?

Why would you submit him @Psychomaster? Isn't there anyone you are interested other than him? Saying this because i thought i was the only one who cared about the Bayverse of TF here

Well, I ran out of ideas. I wouldve tried Raiden from Metal Gear, but Snake is in it already.

Well, even if I don't get in, I still got 2 solid reps so I guess I can't complain lol. Tsurubami is gonna clean house here lol, and Akira is no slouch either

There are two people who still need to send their characters. Dargoo saided that if they didn't send, he would find another characters to fill the roster

Well, the other fighter would need prior information about this weak spot, or just really be lucky to land a good shot, don't know if this is allowed in brackets it prob is

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Well, even if I don't get in, I still got 2 solid reps so I guess I can't complain lol. Tsurubami is gonna clean house here lol, and Akira is no slouch either
Kamome ain't even that good. Dargoo was fine with me even tossing Youka in.

@Agnaa

Tsurubami is good just because of how "complete" his move set is. Unless you hard counter him, it is almost impossible to have something he doesn't have an answer for.

I am down with Naze being in this too. although Naze's liquid should still be able to effect non-abnormals, that is an issue for another day

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Agnaa

Tsurubami is good just because of how "complete" his move set is. Unless you hard counter him, it is almost impossible to have something he doesn't have an answer for.

I am down with Naze being in this too. although Naze's liquid should still be able to effect non-abnormals, that is an issue for another day
I don't really think it's that complete, but we should probably take this to a wall.

So just in case if they havent got their replacements, would they be disqualified if they are late so I can have room to make a nomination?

They would be disqualified, and then the next two in the very sizeable queue of entries would go in.

Not to rain on the parade here but it would take a quarter of the existing entries dropping out for us to accept new entries at this point.

Back