• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Resurrection: 8-B

Of coarse, Drite, I was thinking the same thing of nominating Starscream as well. I even said it earlier in here that I would nominate him.

I was nominate him since Causality saided that he has no characters for the brackets, so i thought "Neat, the brackets are open again". I just hope that, if he joins, i am able to defend him, giving how he only has 2 real fights in the whole movie series

@Drite then again, we could go share the nomination (like how I once shared Banjo Kazooie with someone in the 7-A brackets that I cant remember)

I don't mind in sharing, since i have no other 8-B character in mind, though we need to see if Dargoo will approve him

If Casuality/Overlord hasn't found new entries until a bit later today, I'll start Round 1

FloweryAlex said:
I might just switch mine out for Blood-red Igris.
Don't worry about the immortality or regen. That needs Jinwoo to be around to give mana.
If Volkhan is almost as tall as a skyscraper, he (and by extension Blood-red Igris) should be 8-A

@Rot While it isn't hax, his power absorption seems to be far too powerful for this, as it at least reads to me as him just passively noping anything his opponents do to him. Let seems fine for the bracket as it stands.

@Flowery Igris seems fine if what you say on the regen is true.

@FirePhoenix I can act as a middleman and explain your arguments if you can't participate on the threads. PM on chat or discord works fine for me.

Also since Causality and Overlord have dropped out I have some small tweaks to make before I start.

GyroNutz said:
If Volkhan is almost as tall as a skyscraper, he (and by extension Blood-red Igris) should be 8-A
That isn't part of the light novel, and the manga does add some stuff while it leaves out others.

In the Novel Vulkhan was small enough for nearly all of the building to fall on him.

So, blackout ended (7 hours this time, although it were another that only lasted 2 h); are the nominated full or few were trashed?

Causality and Overlord (the last two reserved nomination spots) have dropped out, but there were more people earlier in the thread who suggested characters just as the spots filled up, so they'd have priority.

By the way, for Tsurubami, while his higher end AP of his abnormality should be obviously restricted, he should still be able to use it in his given tier. Right?

I could be wrong, but I don't think we're allowed to do that even for gradual abilities with varying tiers. We're only allowed to use the bottom end and the top end.

Youka's not, only one character per verse.

I could swap Kamome for Youka, but I think Kamome will be more interesting.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
If Youka Naze is acceptable, I nominate her. Otherwise, if you give me like an hour or 2 I may have a new profile that can get used
Well that character cannot be from medaka or any verse which already has a chosen character.

Back