• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Resurrection: 8-B

Would it be okay if we held off on the next bracket until tomorrow afternoon? As far as i know im the only one on the wiki who knows about Bokim so i'd like to be available when the bracket starts.

I would have probably done that anyways so that MHA supporters like Therefir can comment on Endeavor's match.

Dargoo Faust said:
I still have no clue.
I reccomend people comment on this CRT with the issues with Ouma brought up on the thread; when those are cleared out I'll consider it. Also getting more opinions in on the hax part of the CRT would be helpful as I'm still processing a lot of it.
Just this. Feel free to ask in that thread about the tierings and why they they are like that. I already explained why Ouma won't leave the 8-B.

Electricity already goes and came back today, so you could start the Kamomoe vs. VK next. Also, wow, I espected this brackets to go a little faster.

But for precautions, if the electricity goes out once again I should be able to comment once again in 4.5 h from now, if not, welp, I already commented a possible arguments to Dargoo.

Like i said in the other thread, probably wasnt the best idea to have two sporadically active users face each other in a thread where theyre the only ones who know about those characters lol

I usually don't consider you as "sporadically active", Weekly, although if I had known in advance you'd be more busy than usual I'd have postponed the match until you were ready to comment more.

I'll post the next round before I head off to work.

First time in days that I had electricity the whole day and it seems the brackets died, or, is the last match unfinished yet?

thank u, oh wise random stranger.... ur wisdom helped me cross a path tht should have never been crossed, and yet, u offered to aid me in my moment of need with no hesitation. this will not be forgtten, for the records of time will remember the name 'Psychomaster35' for all eternity... i bow to u, great lord

>No high level of Hax

>Put Hunter, the guy with DE, the guy with mindhax that bypass country level mindhax resistance

>Put Hunter, the guy with passive power null

Wat

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
>No high level of Hax
>Put Hunter, the guy with DE, the guy with mindhax that bypass country level mindhax resistance

>Put Hunter, the guy with passive power null

Wat
Unless I am missing anything, shouldn't that be The Hunter in his later key?

He has it in his 8-B key. Kinda. DE is reliant on opponent's intelligence. The smarter the opponent is, more powerful the mindhax will get. With enough intelligence it can pierce through resistances, even Vaal Hazak's. Looking at Dante's intelligence, yeah, it'll pierce through country resistance.

Hey.

Passive power null as in, Elderseal? It ain't bad, it negates fully attacks of like elemental nature and stuff but it isn't battle breaking. Dragon Element also isn't mindhax in the conventional sense. It just hurts enemies more and more the more intelligent they are (hence Elder Dragons being weak to it).

Mr. Bambu said:
Hey.
Passive power null as in, Elderseal? It ain't bad, it negates fully attacks of like elemental nature and stuff but it isn't battle breaking. Dragon Element also isn't mindhax in the conventional sense. It just hurts enemies more and more the more intelligent they are (hence Elder Dragons being weak to it).
You mean it wouldn't be incorrect to say "Being smart sure hurts" when smacking an Elder Dragon with DE?

theoretically no, alternatively, "I bet that smarts" would be an acceptable quip

presumably they're all Rick and Morty fans

Not just elements. Regen, Diseases, Biology, Stat Reduction, Energy, Absorption, Resurrection and stuff too.

But if it is okay, hey, I won't complain.

Right, but it isn't actually haxy. Nor is the mind manip.

Bambu....that level of null is pretty unfair. Nulling element manip (which is what most people with hax use here), regen, diseases, stat reduction etc? And the mind manip seems also pretty broken. If it's passive mind pain for anyone who's genius and above, that's definitely not ok.

1. I thought these were like dead since that one match.

2. Wha. How in the goddam... "Passive mind pain"? No. Dragon Element is the basis for the mind manipulation and it is the least broken mindhax in the world, in the form that you literally just physically harm people more the more intelligent they are. Calling hax to begin with betrays what it actually is. And it isn't passive.

3. The power null nulling powers doesn't seem broken to me, I explained the stuff to Dargoo and he okay'd it as usual (same thing I did with Beheaded, hence why location adjustments were made for that bracket in matches including Beheaded).

holy shit it happened

Back