• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Resurrection: 8-B

please advertise/send a lot of short messages on another board not needed to announce new matches for this bracket and on 400+ messages

At the end of the day, it's up to Dargoo. There's a discussion thread for the match if you want to see?

I guess just go with it for now. There's a lot of time before we loop around again anyways (5 matches)

I heavily doubt any of them will be able to beat out ouma in the next round either way, so it doesn't really matter. Worst case scenario we can just do a coin flip.

I say we continue for now.

A coin flip doesn't really work. It's not that the result was heading towards inconclusive, it was that the arguments never finished.

I'll stay away from the brackets for now. Weekly's way of going about things really soueed me up, and I am not gonna be tempting an incident when I am already stressed with tests.

Guess we'll wait one week for Dargoo to talk about it... Then another week to flip the coin... And finally another week to start the match.

This drama over Kai vs Adam is ridiculous. If the people voted Adam, they voted Adam. Getting mad at Weekly since he abided by the rules and closed a thread 5 days after Grace already ended proves what? That he's willing to keep arguing after the thread is already over?

Let's move on.

No one is mad though.

If we disagree with the reasons, we go to the removal thread to discuss it, not really that difficult

ThePixelKirby said:
This drama over Kai vs Adam is ridiculous. If the people voted Adam, they voted Adam. Getting mad at Weekly since he abided by the rules and closed a thread 5 days after Grace already ended proves what? That he's willing to keep arguing after the thread is already over?

Let's move on.
I mean, technically the argument was not complete, but whatever

If Grace was over for five days straight, I think that's pretty complete.

If Grace was over, it can be closed. If you want to debate this, then feel free to change the rules of the site itself.

You can have grace before complete discussion. That's how things worse. Or else, anyone could stall any thread by just arguing excessively.

Pretty sure that FRAs don't get counted if what they're based on's getting questioned

Thread's already closed though so just make a rematch or something

Unless the arguments they bring up are actually answered, perhaps? Closinf thread when someone repeats the same and doesn't relent is different from closing thread when there's unaddressed issues.

But the threar is already long, so lets stop discussing this here.

I'm sorry about the lateness in general; this month has been tough on me due to finals.

Which are over tomorrow, so I'll be far more active in the next 5 weeks.

I also have a new format proposal coming up which I'm planning on dumping some time on; I want to propose allowing pages to have a "Sources" subpage where every ability and stat reasoning is linked to on-site scans. I'll be discussing that on the discord this weekend if anyone is interested.

Additionally, please don't comment on this thread unless it is absolutely necessary; we're at 435 comments and I'd like to reserve space for the remaining rounds.

Thanks for your patience, guys, and wish me luck on my last test.

Back