• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Requiem: 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. But, that's okay, Lorenzo. I missed the 7-A brackets completely, even though I totally would've gotten someone like Tiz Arrior in on the action.

Sometimes, you're just a little late is all.

Koth is a choice. Ik you said you may scale him to the other low end planeswalkers at some point, but I can't think of anything besides fighting Elspeth for him to scale off of and her only concrete feats are the 4-A ones, iirc.

I was going to submit Koth myself before realizing that the moment he's re-introduced in the story he'll probably immediately scale to the Gatewatch.

So...what're you replacing Monarch's suggestion with?

Because it's just blank in the OP right now.

I'm sort of waiting for Monarch to bring up another 7-B, if he doesn't want to submit another entry I'll just add the next one that was submitted and I approved after Magilou.

Dargoo Faust said:
I'm sort of waiting for Monarch to bring up another 7-B, if he doesn't want to submit another entry I'll just add the next one that was submitted and I approved after Magilou.
then hail him or somethin'

The Lord Ruler thinks and the enemy becomes too apathetic to do anything, and not only does the unfocused version of that work on an entire city, it also pierces resistances to a degree.

All he ever used the soothing for was to keep the masses from organizing and rebelling. He didn't just shut down Vin and Sazed's minds once they started to get his metalminds off.

If Lord Vile can't get in due to the presence of an win button ability that he is unlikely to use, Lord Ruler can't get in due to the presence of an win button ability that he is unlikely to use

TLR wouldn't use emotional Allomancy on people who can put up copperclouds that block mental Allomancy.

IDK about Sazed though.

FUUUUUCK

I was away and now shiiiiiit

Robo-Waifu will know no brackets RIP

Jackythejack said:
Just set her up against all of the tournament participants one after the other
And you called me boring for setting FNAF characters against each other. :p

I mean look we can all spam characters alright. Nothing wrong with spamming a character. I plan to do that with two so far, one of them being a 10-A so that's gonna be difficult.

Neither have finished a match though so...

@Dargoo

Ruin is going to be upgraded to High 7-A, I didn't realize he was going through any kind of revisions when I picked him.

As much as I would love seeing him battle here, if you could switch him out for Korra, I would greatly appreciate it.

Can't wait for Trigger Happy to stomp on Sportacus before getting stomped himself. :p

Yeah, pretty much.

@Weekly: Then where's those calc's for Sonic Boom's mountain dislodging feat?

Starting the brackets.

Monarch has convinced me to allow Lord Vile. When his round comes up, if the Soulhax is proven to be in character, he will just be disqualified and whoever is fighting him will progress to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back