• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Requiem: 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veloxt1r0kore said:
I'm not sure if Yamcha stomp Corrin.
What is Corrin AP again? Her 7-B is 100whateveriforgot megaton, can someone remind me?
Anankos is his first key is 1.638 Megatons

IF Corrin scales to this key,he is 1,638 Megatons,if he is scaled to the second key I don´t know because that second key talks about restoring the damage that Grima did and Grima is 7-C or High 6-B

WeeklyBattles said:
His base form scales to characters who were undamaged by being in the heart of a volcanic eruption, which our baseline for here is 24 megatons from the Mount St Helens eruptio
In durability,not in AP,at least that is what his profile says

Literally all skylanders pages said the same thing about everyone beinge equal to sonic boom and the magnitude 8 earthquakes

WeeklyBattles said:
His base form scales to characters who were undamaged by being in the heart of a volcanic eruption, which our baseline for here is 24 megatons from the Mount St Helens eruptio
Oh, and because he's in his Legendary form, he's stronger than his Elite form, so he should be at least 3X stronger than this. Okay, thank you for explaining. Finally.

Starter Pack said:
Oh, and because he's in his Legendary form, he's stronger than his Elite form, so he should be at least 3X stronger than this. Okay, thank you for explaining. Finally.
Only his durability is 24 megatons,his AP is 15 megatons

Kazuma kuwabara said:
WeeklyBattles said:
@Kazuma Skylanders regularly harm each other you know
You don´t need to have higher AP to harm someone with more durability than your AP,is not even a x2 difference
Except since all of the Skylanders are considered on even ground, they all tend to scale to each other.

But, hey, if you're not happy with that, then make a CRT, especially since Weekly gave a perfectly good explanation about why they are at the strength they're at.

Starter Pack wrote
Except since all of the Skylanders are considered on even ground, they all tend to scale to each other.

But, hey, if you're not happy with that, then make a CRT, especially since Weekly gave a perfectly good explanation about why they are at the strength they're at.

So the profile said that one have an AP of 15 megatons but because he said "everyone scales to each other" now his Ap is 24 because it scales to another skylander´s durability

Change the profile then,is not my problem if people doesn´t use the profile´s stats and starts inventing things

I mean, to be fair, it's never stated how powerful of a blast the Skylanders survive in their profiles.

Adding that little nugget of info in would be helpful for future debates.

Yeah, it's too late. Entries be closed.

Next time I'll announce a set time/date when the brackets start, didn't expect it to be filled so fast.

Dargoo Faust said:
Yeah, it's too late. Entries be closed.
Next time I'll announce a set time/date when the brackets start, didn't expect it to be filled so fast.
I was especially surpised to see all 32 filled up. Most threads on this site are lucky to even get 40 or so replies with multiple bumps

Probably posted in the wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back