• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brackets Requiem: 7-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
freindly reminder to get arguments/votes in on the first round before speculating later rounds

I mean, if it's doing something like preventing a stomp, but shoot.

Elemental Hero Flame Wingman would actually be kinda stompish yeah, i was gonna recommend replacing him with Phantasm Spiral Drago if thats alright. Wingman's opponent currently severely outranges him and can basically just nope anything he can do with a gesture.

If it's just a bad matchup I don't know what to say; if Andy wants to switch to the Spiral Dragon or another Yu-Gi-Oh 7-B I might be okay with that if it looks like a stomp.

@Anonymous

To be fair, it's listed in the description of both her and Aang's energy bending.

I wasn't thinking about the large size though.

Oi, Dargoo, you lazy bum, where's the link to the match brackets in the OP? How else is Jacky gonna find out that Natsu is fighting Reboot Dante from Glass?

Wait a minute, isn't that two DMC characters?

Oh my

Added a link to it on the OP.

the reboot doesn't count as a DMC game

Invisibility with invisibility crate and invisibility power-up from Crash Team Racing and Nitro Kart, Forcefield Creation with power shields, Explosion Manipulation with bowling bombs, missiles, TNT crates and Nitro crates, Air Manipulation with tornado tops, Time Manipulation with time crate, Ice Manipulation with freeze crate and ice mine, Energy Projection with magic carpet

All of these are exclusively limited powerups he finds in levels, not things he can do on his own nor things he has access to at a moment's notice or weapons he always has on hand

I mean... that's why they're not in his standard equipment. He's still used those abilities before.

Ahem.

actually I didn't see that post because I was already typing my own. So yes, I can read thank you very much. It's just that posts don't tend to show up until you refresh the page

Diane has really good range and AoE. I'm willing to bet she has decent AP as well. I think she'll do alright. If not, King will rip a new one in whomever defeats her.

I have 100% faith that Knack is gonna kill it in this bracket.

If yamcha wins his first fight,he literally stomp Corrin or trigger happy,he is like 90 times stronger than Corrin and almost 6 times stronger than Trigger

Then he can lose as usual in the quarter finals

Comparable to other Skylanders such as Sonic Boom, who can dislodge mountains with her roars, and Fist Bump, who can cause magnitude 8 earthquakes

Magnitude 8 6.309573e+16 15.0802413958
I am talking about his first 7-B key,his second said (3X Stronger than base form ) which is 45 megatons

His third key i don´t know the calc

Kazuma kuwabara said:
If yamcha wins his first fight,he literally stomp Corrin or trigger happy,he is like 90 times stronger than Corrin and almost 6 times stronger than Trigger
Then he can lose as usual in the quarter finals
We use Yamcha's 7-B key, not the 7-A key

WeeklyBattles said:
>6x stronger than trigger happy
Trigger happy is 62 megatons

Nani?
You could explain why he is 64 megatons instead,his page says nothing about this and I am not a expert in the skylanders universe to know about his third key

Kazuma kuwabara said:
His 7-B key is when he is scaled to king piccolo who is 94 megatons
I ask my friend who have watch DB. He said that Yamcha is not good at controling his energy and his really easy to be exhausted. Is this true? I only manage to watch DBZ not DB you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back