• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[BRACKETS CLOSED] 8-C/High 8-C Brawlers Tourney

I have no idea what you mean to say here. Why would a Nichirin Blade neg hamon?
Simple, there is a propriet of hamon that If something is a great sunlight absorber/Great at vibrating the hamon will ignore every thing on It's bath and go direct to the item like a lightining going to a lightining hod, and his sword has sun light absorption propriet

I'm just crossing my fingers to tanjiro be killed before fighting the gentleman... Not only he is immune to ramon, DS fear aura is op

I'm just crossing my fingers to tanjiro be killed before fighting the gentleman... Not only he is immune to ramon, DS fear aura is op
Don't worry, he'll probably be taken out rather early if he finds someone who outskills him since Post Type-Zero Tanjiro doesn't have shit like his Red Nichirin Katana or See-Through World.

How skilled is King Crimson idk Jojo lol.
Ephitap is a head that let's Diavolo see 10 seconds into the fture, this future is unchangable and every thing that he sees will happen, as well has a habilit that basicaly makes him negate fates to him self, making him bassicaly able to fight, skip all damage he would take untill he seens a outcome that he wins, so a lot of bulshit to outpredic him

Ephitap is a head that let's Diavolo see 10 seconds into the fture, this future is unchangable and every thing that he sees will happen, as well has a habilit that basicaly makes him negate fates to him self, making him bassicaly able to fight, skip all damage he would take untill he seens a outcome that he wins, so a lot of bulshit to outpredic him
I don't believe Tanjiro really has an answer for skill that lets you precog someone with fate based precog in any key lol-

Any one else has?
The best precog in Kimetsu no Yaiba comes from See-Through World which allows the user to see the opponent's body as if they were transparent.

This allows the user to see the opponent's muscles, bones, blood vessels, organs, and shit like their brain. They can see all this and see all the precise and intricate movements of the opponent's interior to predict what their next move will be, such as the contraction/tensing of muscles, the movement of the bones and blood vessels, etc.

And Tanjiro definitely doesn't have access to See-Through World yet.

The best precog in Kimetsu no Yaiba comes from See-Through World which allows the user to see the opponent's body as if they were transparent.

This allows the user to see the opponent's muscles, bones, blood vessels, organs, and shit like their brain. They can see all this and see all the precise and intricate movements of the opponent's interior to predict what their next move will be, such as the contraction/tensing of muscles, the movement of the bones and blood vessels, etc.

And Tanjiro definitely doesn't have access to See-Through World yet.
But he still has fear aura that would make any one without fear resistence be paralized if get's close... in a hand to hand tournament

3 spots left
Entries
  1. Son Goku (Commander Red Saga) (@sanicspood)
  2. Edward Elric (@Nierre)
  3. Tanjiro Kamado (Post-Type Zero Training) (@azontr)
  4. Expanded Pluto (@Adem_Warlock69)
  5. Saurus Warriors (@Naitodesu)
  6. Adam Blade (Second key) (@Antoniofer)
  7. Alex (Street Fighter) (@SamanPatou)
  8. Po (@Psychomaster35)
  9. Brachydios (@rawXDglomp)
  10. Jonathan Joester (@JustANormalLemon)
  11. Bane with Venom (@Noneless21)
  12. Yamcha (22nd Budokai) (@AdNiBN002)
  13. Kamen Rider Saber (Second key) (@Nicetoderp)

Whaaaaaaaaaaat am I looking at? Who is Saber in this scene? What's the context? What did he even do???
Kamen Rider Durendal Seiken's Blade of Time Kaiji have the ability to cut apart time itself. Allowing Durendal to traverse to a place where time no longer apply and he can view events that transpire from this timeless back channel. Any action that happened outside is considered null and void due to the "time" during the event is cut off.

From the outside perspective it looks like every participants suddenly teleport due to the fact that the "time" they used to move around and attacks is considered null. Like you going forward ten seconds in time but everything that happened during the 10 seconds skip just doesn't happened. The victims is left is a state of daze due to the information gap doesn't quite line up since every memories of the "time" that has been cut simply doesn't happened according to Kaiji.

Back