• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament round 5.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Brachydios second key

Speed equalized. Both are High 8-C

MH:

MI:

IN:

Last edited:
You don't mind if I get to fix Bo' Rai Cho's profile? I think I forgot about him when I was revising all of the MK profiles...

He's still High 8-C though and the only changes are going to be the feats he scales to and the removal of some abilities from gameplay mechanics.

Brachy would probably start with a stunning roar before going in for close range to pummel the opponent, usually with a lunge or jump. It should be noted Brachy is surprisingly skilled as a fighter. It’s punching arms double as mobility tools as well since he can quickly push himself around to either get around an opponent or dodge attacks.

It also covers it’s horn and arms in green slime that can either explode on contact, it has explosive punches in a literal sense, or cover the opponent in slime which will explode after a short amount of time. This slime can even cover the area around Brachy while performing certain attacks.

What's the AP Difference again? I know Brachydios considerably upscales from Barroth who performed the High 8-C Feat considering he can Two-Shot Agnaktor who is stronger than Barroth and then gets a 2× Stat Increase when Enraged.

Back