• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boundary Breakers: RP Thread

“Yes! Welcome to the team! Soon the whole ecosystem will be ours! Now then...let’s go pay the local fish population a visit. Let’s see what you can do my new ally.” Pointing in the direction of the Gajau down stream, Tyrant spoke again “Take out those fish creatures. My army needs food and I need a new pair of pants.” While he was talking Kulu had already dug up a stone and was preparing to strike. Once Tyrant stopped talking Kulu immediately performed a huge leap covering the entire distance between it and the Gajau, smashing one with the rock it had dug up and immediately threw it at the other killing it almost instantly. Tyrant ran to catch up and seemed genuinely amazed “Excellent! You and I are going places my friend!” He had to swim towards the bodies due to his small size but he plucked a few whiskers from one body and scales from another. He pulled both bodies to the bank. “Come get your grub!” The Vespoids swarmed one body while the Noios and Gajalaka fought over the second. Kulu seemed to be enjoying the egg it was given but Tyrant focused on the scales and whiskers he had collected. Soon his dream of 8-C fish pants would be achieved...

After spending enough time going over the scrolls and practicing the motions behind the various techniques to have enough of an understanding of them that I can master them through practice on my own time, I pick up the scrolls and put them back on their shelves. Then I turn around to look at Wan who came in to watch me a few minutes into my studying.

"Hey, you're a spirit right? Would you happen to possess the knowledge of where I could find a lion turtle?"

The owl narrows its eyes on me.

"For what purpose? There is only one left in the world, and that is solely the fault of your kind."

I put my hand over my heart.

"Only so that I may learn the art of energybending from it and gain access to the other elements. On my virtuous heart, I swear that I have no intentions on harming it. If I do not manage to convince it to teach me, I shall simply leave."

The owl stretches his neck, peering around from different angles as if he can find a point of deception in my words by looking at me from a different side. After a few seconds, he retracts his neck.

"Alright. I do not sense any trickery from you. I shall tell you where to find the last lion turtle."

After Wan gives me the location on where to find the turtle, I leave the library and surf the sands until I reach the beginnings of an ocean. At that point, I release Murcielago and begin to fly towards the area that the librarian described. After reaching a misty place in the sea where the boundary between the physical and spiritual worlds feel thin, I search and find the mythical creature. It looks at me in surprise, something that I doubt it feels much in these days.

"What are you? Your presence feels almost like the Avatar."

Probably due to the immense spiritual influence on my abilities.

"I am a simple philosopher. Great Spirit, I wish to learn from you. Of the art known as energybending, and the ability to use the other bending styles. I understand that I am asking a lot of you, but I seek this strength to further discover my self and refine my soul."

For a long time, the turtle is silent. Just when I begin to wonder if it reached the end of its natural lifespan while thinking, it opens its mouth.

"Come."

I come in closer and the turtle lifts a paw from beneath the water. The tip of its claw connects with my forehead and an immense surge of images and knowledge flows into my mind. I sit there, hovering in the air for a few moments as I bask in this new information. Then I shake my head and make eye contact with the turtle again.

"Thank you."

I wish I could go back to the library and master these new elements as well, but the others are probably rapidly gaining in power as well. I can't get complacent and run into one with negative intentions that has a versatility I can't counter. I need to head to a world where I can find allies.

As I begin to fly away from the turtle, I ask the BB questions until I decide which one I want to go to.

Alright, then the one to go for should be....

"Take me to....Pokemon."

I train with Master Roshi for quite awhile. From how to properly using my Ki throughout my body, to how to release it outside, to how to train it even more...I learn all the techniques I can from him. After I learn all I can, I bade goodbye to him.

"You learn quite fast for a newcomer. I have nothing more to teach you."

"Thank you Master. And thank you for the turtle shell as well."

"Well, you're an offcial student of the Turtle style after all. I have nothing more to teach you, but there're plenty other that can teach you more than I can. Tell me I said hi when you meet them okay? Also thank you for the gravure, he he!"

"I will Master."

Jumping hi into the sky, I go to a random destination, wondering where I will go next.

Last edited:
"What I have here is all well and good, but well, it isn't helping me gain more power and yes this is a lot of resources but resources aren't good if there isn't a use to them, I think I should leave here and head for one of the other worlds" Thinking of the list once more there would be one that stands out to him, "Yes, this one will do. Take me to Terraria" As he enters the world and finds himself in a more cubical world than the ones he has been to before, and begins to look around

Mythos continues to mess around in the village she spawned in, continuing to "delete" and "bring" back things at random.

Hm.

Bored.

She "summons" a "huge building-sized dragon" who starts to "burn down the town, burning everything to the ground". Surely someone interesting will notice this, right? ...Right?

Last edited:
... Only to be met with a new level of frantic chaos. A half-snow half-metal maze of straight shooting gallery corridors, designed to be navigated almost entirely by flight, filled with aggressive hoards of Hiisi of all varities, automated turrets, firing bullets, explosive near-homing projectiles, and beams of ionized particles, and floating machines that attack with wide beams of plasma. Curiously, there are two new forms of Hiisi found here: a medic, a healer, who works to keep his comrades alive; and a Raukka, a coward, protected behind his shields and bringing others to fight for him, forcefully at that.

However, despite the chaos of this region, the actual threat presented is minimal: little more than extended, sustained fire meaningfully damages the I-aught, especially if he keeps his robes clean, and the explosive deaths of many of the mechanical defenses here have a tendency to cause chain reactions. That's not even starting with all the environmental dangers, primarily towards the Hiisi, like giant vats of toxic sludge, massive piles of snow that seem to have collapsed some parts of the corridor network, and strange floor-bound devices that generate a very robust shield of energy, but unleashes a massive burst of electricity when damaged that conducts well through the metal constructions. Even further, the structure of this place in and of itself enables a great degree of protection, especially with all of the I-aught's methods of avoidance and defense, creating many layers of cover and offering several paths around larger, more dangerous congregations of Hiisi. And, funnily enough, consuming the Raukka grants him a new layer of shielding above the original he just obtained.

While traversing the western wall of the base, he finds a curious object: part of a wand, broken and sparking with power. When disturbed from the ground, it fires several bladed discs in various directions. Grabbing the broken wand for later potential use, he quickly discerns that there is nothing on this side of the base, finding no side-areas from the bottom of the prior Holy Mountain to the west-most portal of the next. In response to this, the I-aught moves eastwards along the bottom of the base, eventually finding a somewhat hidden room, composed entirely of metal. Within is a large anvil, over eight feet tall and over twice as long, fused into the floor, with some kind of high-tech contraption positioned above it. Querying his device, he finds that his is a special magical anvil, with a few separate uses, but most immediately useful is that it can repair broken wands. Chucking the aforementioned broken wand onto the anvil and taking cover, a dull purple light bursts from the above the anvil, and the wand is repaired, turning out to be rather strong overall.

Moving upwards from the anvil, a small tunnel of cold rock is found, leading to a small shack built over a water-filled cavern, with spells for sale inside. None are particularly useful at the moment, but one does catch his eye: that being "Sea of Acid", which he purchases for later use.

Finally moving down and into the Holy Mountain, a distant, high-pitched scratching is heard all around, following by two sets of intense rumbling, almost like an earthquake. From his current position, he sees a purple light coming from the perk room, and feel as though mistakes were made. Wringing out his robe to allow for invisible movement, the I-aught moves over to the perk room, finding the top half of a very large skeleton floating aimlessly about the room, carrying a staff taller than it is in one hand and covered in a protective shield. The Boundary Breaker states that this is a "Stevari", a sort of divine punishment for those who defile holy constructions, which is confusing as the I-aught had done nothing of the sort. Absentmindedly, he scans over the perks available: "Breathless", "Perk Lottery", "Homing Shots", and "Critical Hit+", of which he takes "Breathless", thinking he could grab the second Perk Lottery to increases the chances of it triggering, only for the rest of the perks to disappear.

Stunned for a moment, he does not notice the blood leaking from the alter and onto his robe, breaking his invisibility, which he realizes as he is slammed from behind by an explosive attack. Thrown about for a moment by two more blasts, he finally manages some awareness of his location and looses a lightning bolt at the Stevari, stunning it momentarily. The I-aught rights himself in the time allotted, but only manages to fire again after the Stevari unleashes another bolt, tossing him again. More than slightly annoyed now, he continues a rapid, or as rapid as possible, series of lightning strikes interspersed with nullifying projectiles from the Maadoittajamestari, rendering the Stevari entirely helpless as he simply walks up to it and smashes it to pieces in a rage. Having already taken the restorative heart from before, and finding nothing of notable use from the wands for sale, he has no choice but to continue on despite the damage accrued, dropping hesitantly into the Underground Jungle...

The Maker transports himself into the world as expected, and beholds the setting sun... In some areas, it seems the undead they came here for were cropping up.

... Also of note, was a nearby village... currently ablaze.

"..."

"Idiotic mortals... But at the same time, with life so scarce in this land, to balance it, I feel I need to prevent this."

The Maker makes his call to the zombies and skeletons that have thus arrived, amassing his Sin to be nearly twofold it's previous size... A promising start, to be sure... Though it's regenerating flesh is spread thin.

... A concern for later. For now, he travels to the village.

"You who have so rampantly immolated this place, show yourself!"

@DMUA

The "dragon" looks down and "roars" at The Maker, making the entire area "shake" from the "sheer force of the roar". It seems obvious who the "aggressor" is.

"... I figured you would have a master, but the answer appears to be far less interesting. This land is already festering enough with death, your rampant incineration cannot be allowed to continue. Cease this foolishness at once... There are many alternatives I can propose you."

The Maker jumps off of it's Sin, who responds to the Dragon's attack via slap from it's tail.

"... Of all the things, the preservation of life is what I must now fight for... But I can't turn a blind eye to the way of the world, can I..."

The robes covering his body seem to turn to mist, revealing the form beneath. His shirtless body reveals a, not quite immense, but still impressive aged physique. His pants still remain, but not much attention is granted to that in comparison to his eyes.

It feels almost as though they've... Sunken in, with their volume replaced with an eerie glow, intensifying the gaze he gives his opponent.

"So, enough trickery. Prepare to be added to the balance."

By this point Frank has utilised his new wizardly powers (which include the ability to see the colour octarine) to become enrolled in the unseen university, using his opportunity to scan the establishment further. He has also decided to use his breaker to check on what the other summoned are doing and where they are periodically.

Soon, the archchancellor is called out by Patrician Vetinari (which, Frank found out, is so Ridcully can be interrogated on the recent destruction of a certain street in Ankh Morpork; the actual culprit being the uncontrolled poltergeist activity present since Death was fired by the Auditors), giving Frank the perfect time to strike.

First, while a high ranking wizard (could be the Dean, idk) slumbers, Frank scans all the traps in his bedroom and subsequently evades them. He freezes their staff (just in case) and then pries their skull open with upmost efficiency. Moving to his troll form, Ballcock fully engulfs the old bastard. To avoid the wrath of narrativium, the witch hunter paints his motives as heroic by scorching the phrase “girl power” on the wall.

After taking the wizard’s magical defenses, Frank uses his new powers and his only relatively new breaker to set up a cursed ritual and learn the librarian’s true name. Together, he is able to send the librarian into a dormant (but still upright) state and traverses to the library of UU to absorb him. Once he has done that he forces all the most powerful and useful books in the library towards him (as well as all the space warping, magic runes and wards) and teleports to Lancre.

Last edited:
Using the BB Tyrant got to work using the skin, scales, and whiskers to make his pants. It was quite difficult without the proper tools but eventually...it was done. Tyrant now sported a pair of Gajau pants that at least gave him 8-C durability on the lower half of his body. He even had a pocket to tuck his tail in to keep it being a weakspot.

Now he just needed to get armor for the rest of his body...Thanks to the info BB gave on Kulu, Tyrant knew where his next destination was. The Anceint Forest he not only where he could get some armor but also the creatures he wanted to tame next.

After coming to the Crane School to learn their Sky Dance and Dodon Ray. I once again fly away to a random place, thinking about places to go.

"Hm...Which place to go is the question. I could search for the Dragon Ball, though it will take sometimes. I could also go to the time chamber, but not like I want to stay in one spot just yet... The other place is either too far or too advance for me right now."

"Maybe I should go to another world then. But which one."

Checking the list, I stayed in the air thinking for awhile.

@DMUA

The tail-slap "knocks" the "dragon" into a nearby house, "collapsing" it. The "dragon roars, flapping it's wings and ascending into the air. It breaths in and the shoots out a fireball at The Maker's Sin".

[Just gonna warn you, we're all 9-A as a base and the first thing I did upon going into Minecraft was absorb a bunch of zombies and skeletons, all of which are 8-B so ugh]

The sin takes the impact head on, the massive blast of flame covering their entire body

... But as the smoke clears, the damage is unsubstantial, and it's flesh shimmers to heal away whatever burns did somehow occur.

In that moment, the Maker rushed into the field, running and jumping into the air to deliver an uppercut to the dragon. The Sin meanwhile starts to shift, with smaller creatures releasing themselves from their flesh somewhat holding the bows formerly held by the bone ones, which they promptly use to open fire upon them.

Kageyama would notice the Dragon attacking the village. However, he would try to stay away, as he took some stuff from inside the remaining houses... Pocketing them.

As he feels the fight happening. Deactivating his Byakugan... maybe he should go to other verses to try and train himself. Or get stronger... what would be the best place?

Soon the meal was eaten, not a drop of blood left behind. Alexander Gourmet class gifting him all that his prey had once possed. Yet this was only the beginning, with the knowledge he possessed and the information gifted to him by his god-given artefact he knew of all the kinds of meals that existed in this location, and Alexander's desire craved them all.

Indeed the fields contained many a different type of Pokémon; the Rabbit whose species his companion was part of, the two-headed bird, the twin electric rabbits, a poisonous green glutton which Alexander found irony in eating, a grassy groat, and a small panda-like one. He even encountered hoards of Pokémon forming groups together, including some sorr of weird yellow lizard with what looked like trousers.

And Alexander ate them all, he even hunted for multiple of the creatures in search of ones who had several Abilities. During the search for meals to eat, he even found a stray Great Ball and Hone Claws TM lying then grass for reasons he did not care to postulate. Though with said Great Ball he decided to capture the strongest foe he faced so far, the first one he faced. With his charming words, he convinced a Furfrou he sought to join his team and enter into the Great Ball to become his first caught Pokémon.

The most difficult fights were without a doubt against the Abra they faced, though perhaps the word fight is the wrong way to describe them.

The appearance of Abra's in the field was rather rare, but even facing the foe was next to impossible thanks to their Teleportation allowing them to escape any encounter instantly.

Even with the advantage in strength and number his party had, it was only after gaining the Paralysing Moves of the Plus and Minus twins that Alexander was able to sometimes prevent their escape to add them to his collection. Though after encountering an Abra with the Synchronize Ability he made sure that he utilised the Electric-Type physiology he gained any times he faced them afterwards.

Still, soon he collected all he could. Satisfied in accomplishing all he could in this location Alexander moved onto the nearby town of Camphrier. It was a small place, the only building of note was a mansion that seemed to once be owned by a noble family, though the owner's habit of giving away the items he owned had left it empty and useless to Alexander. There, however, was some kind residents of the town who when charmed by Alexander's words and Charisma gifted him with both the TM Thief and even an Ultra Ball.

So Alexander soon left, however, a new obstacle soon made itself known.

"Hmm, most people would see a problem, but perhaps this can be turned into an opportunity." Alexander mussed to himself, standing in front of a large, breathing, sleeping obstacle that blocked the road in front of him; a Snorlax.

"Now if my excellent memory serves me correctly there should a rather large Palace nearby that contains the flute needed to awaken this behemoth up. There should also be some unique Pokémon that way, so a win-win." Alexander planned out. Not at all perturbed by the tired Bunnelby and Furfrou who had tried all they could to awaken the lumbering giant up, to no effect.

"Hat you know I don't have money." I say before walking out and run to the gateway to Route 4.

Nick turns right. "That hedge maze is exactly where I would hide a poké ball" I say walking towards towards the entrance.

Ten seconds later. "That was easy." I say walking out covered in leaves holding a Net Ball.

looking into the flowers I see a Ledyba standing completely still.

Nick gives it a large smile as he slowly lies down next to it, once he gets to eye level with it.

"hi there, you okay?" I ask slowly reaching to pick it up.

Before I can react it is on my head.

"Ledyba" It says happily.

"Glad you are doing well." I say getting up as it starts flying around me.

all of a sudden it rams itself into the net ball.

"Clever you got yourself a perfect pocket dimension." I say walking down to Santalune City. "Let's go level you up."

@Oliver_de_jesus

As Diina lands in front of Samuel. She scans him over before talking.

"You're one of the summoned like me... This is modern world which has television and social media, correct?"

She says rather bluntly with a bit of a smile, inching closer towards Samuel.

"Yes, there are several social media, facebook, youtube, instagram, ect." Samuel said.

"what is your name? I am Samuel woods or just Sam"

@DMUA

The "dragon" roars in pain as it's "uppercutted and peppered by arrows", it "falls" the ground, extremely damaged. The "battle" seems to be going heavily in The Maker's favor.

"PERISH!"

The Maker runs at full speed and kicks the dragon in the neck as hard as they can while it's down.

@DMUA

The "dragon" let's out one last defiant "roar" as it try's to "swipe" at The Maker in defiance. But it's to little to late. The "dragon" is immediately silenced as it's "neck" is snapped, instantly "killing it".

"Yes, there are several social media, facebook, youtube, instagram, ect." Samuel said.

"what is your name? I am Samuel woods or just Sam"
"I am Diina."

She says rather nonchalantly.

"Well...Sam..."

She starts...

"Is there anything you would want in this world? If you can secure me a cell phone, I can get any amount of money you could dream of, and give itto you."

Diina says with a slight devilish smile.

"You're from another world just like me, but my world is a bit similar to this one; if you don't procure money, then you can't get anything. Not food, women, or a place to stay."

You notice that once she opens her mouth she's actually a bit of a chatterbox.

"I am Diina."

She says rather nonchalantly.

"Well...Sam..."

She starts...

"Is there anything you would want in this world? If you can secure me a cell phone, I can get any amount of money you could dream of, and give itto you."

Diina says with a slight devilish smile.

"You're from another world just like me, but my world is a bit similar to this one; if you don't procure money, then you can't get anything. Not food, women, or a place to stay."

You notice that once she opens her mouth she's actually a bit of a chatterbox.
"Okay but with one condition" Sam said, she could tell that he was not interested in money, after all he could get a place to stay easily somehow and he did not seem to use his money for things perverted.

"Okay but with one condition" Sam said, she could tell that he was not interested in money, after all he could get a place to stay easily somehow and he did not seem to use his money for things perverted.
"What condition would that be?"

Her eyes narrow as she tries to read Sam's expression.

"What condition would that be?"

Her eyes narrow as she tries to read Sam's expression.
"Well, I'm a bit bored so I could accompany you? Anyway, if you say no, I can still bring you the phone, although it won't be what you expect" Sam said calmly as if nothing could bother him

"Sure...You can come along, it's just a matter of course. Y'see, I'm a scientist; and any competant scientist needs her own lab. However, I would need procure money in order to get such a lab. So I've devised a plan called...."

She says enters a dominating and confident pose before speaking.

"The Get Rich Quickly by Digitally Stealing From The Entire World Scheme!!"

She says while puffing out her chest.

"Sure...You can come along, it's just a matter of course. Y'see, I'm a scientist; and any competant scientist needs her own lab. However, I would need procure money in order to get such a lab. So I've devised a plan called...."

She says enters a dominating and confident pose before speaking.

"The Get Rich Quickly by Digitally Stealing From The Entire World Scheme!!"

She says while puffing out her chest.
"Okay, as long as you don't financially ruin someone, do you also know the level of difficulty of the security system in what the digital economy of this Universe represents? Also, wouldn't you require more powerful devices to hack than a phone and a bank account of your own?"

"Okay, as long as you don't financially ruin someone, do you also know the level of difficulty of the security system in what the digital economy of this Universe represents? Also, wouldn't you require more powerful devices to hack than a phone and a bank account of your own?"
"...Who said anything about hacking? Since it makes no sense to keep it a secret, I'll just say this, one of the powers I was given was the ability to utilize the senses of others as if they were my own, once they sense me."

She says matter-of-factly.

"It's not even something I can turn off or regulate. Even through screens and cameras, I can steal the senses of other people; even as I'm taking to you, right now it feels like I'm looking through the eyes of hundreds of people. While I'm looking through their eyes I see all kinds of things bank and account information, social security numbers, places where important items like house keys and money are hidden. If I were to make a viral video and connect my senses with millions to tens of millions of people... You can imagine just how far my sight would reach. There'd be no secret among anyone that I wouldn't know about. Of course... This power doesn't seem to work on you other summoned though..."

"Okay, I'm going to get the phone" Sam said, while he goes to a store where there are electronic devices and gets a phone in the most "friendly way possible", then he give it to Diina

Just as Tyrant began to move out with his army, a loud explosion erupted in the distance towards the main Wildspire and sound of 2 monsters could be heard along with it. Out of curiosity Tyrant took a break from his original plan to go see what it was. He had his army follow him for back in case anything happened.

A sigh is released, as the maker relaxes into his normal state, his robe returning as his Sin moves over to him.

"... I've wasted too much time on this. I need to collect more of the dead."

As such, he steps onto his creature and floats throughout the local area, calling the zombies and skeletons to him for a bit of time.

...and things immeadiatly go south. As the Nether reveals itself, with red, flesh-like solids and veins covering all of the ground as he sees it, ZDM hears a quite unpleasant sound. A... cry?

Looking at his surroundings, he notices a castle by the north, and by the south, a biome of unnatural colors. But that is not what catches his attention, no. What does is a ghastly, giant skull-like creature with tentacles soaring slowly in the skies, easily over 5 meters across. It seems to notice him, and once again screams that horrendous cry. His Breaker tells him that is a Ghast.

"This is truly a most beautiful rendition hell."

Smiling to himself, ZDM notices far too late when a fireball is flung at him, blasting him some meters away. Thankfully, his armor proves its worth, reducing most of the damage to nothing. Without having it, he would have turned into a cloud of gore by now.

Clapping his hands and touching the ground, he makes a large stake of the same diamond his tools are made of. He grasps it with his hand and throws the stake, with a gutteral scream.

The Ghast is pierced and it cries painfully one last time before bursting and exploding into flames, the tears at its eyes being dropped. ZDM grabs one and uses Analysis on it.

"I see, very interesting. I can make this now with relative ease. I guess I should be collecting and Analysing more and more~!"

He reinforces his body and jumps towards the castle at the north, being significantly faster now. On his way, he found some interesting wildlife. Zombie Pigmen and Piglets, who won't attack unless attacked, although those Piglets seem to like gold. The Breaker states that granting them gold will open them up for random barthering. ZDM feels he should try some, after all, he can create gold, so he basically has infinite tries.

Finally entering the castle, which the Breaker actually calls a Fortress, ZDM finds many aggressive Wither Skeletons. Attacks from them will lead to a sort of curse like effect that erodes his very existence, as he learned when one hit his arm on his blindside. As they also don't drop anything good, he decides to simply ignore them, for the most part.

Better yet into the Fortress, he stumbles into various chests that carry mostly junk, although a few contained golden carrots, which really tasted surprisingly good. He analyses some for later use. He also finds some weird soil that slows you down when stepping on it and a weird fungus growing on it called a Nether Wart. He keeps both for future reference.

Reaching the last few rooms, he finally runs into some tough foes, the Blazes. Their fire hurts quite bad, but ZDM is one step ahead. Using his alchemy to lower the temperature of the room they are in, reducing the threat of the fire severely, he shoots a Gandr at each of them, knocking them down in paralysis. Making his way to the spawner of blazes, he uses Flash Air to change its shape to a level where it can be picked up. This seems useful, as the Blazes who died sometimes drop a blaze rod.

Finishing off the Blazes he paralysed, ZDM thinks about that bartering...

"Okay, I'm going to get the phone" Sam said, while he goes to a store where there are electronic devices and gets a phone in the most "friendly way possible", then he give it to Diina
Diina takes the phone into her hand, programming it herself and shifting over to a restaurant in New York which provides free internet.
She quickly sets up a several social media accounts,

"Okay Same, strike a pose for me. Do some strikes or something!! You're a combat type of guy, right?"

She says, recording Sam with the phone.

The "dragon" just kind of... pops out of existence, along with everything else that has happened to the village.

Hm.

Bored again. What to do now...?

Exiting Santalune city on to route 22 I see a ledge my grin grows at the sight.

"It is finally time!" I say run to jump over the ledge.

Clearing it easily he smiles. "Neat a potion." I comment grabbing the super potion on the ground and dropping it

Decided to clear the other two ledges for fun I am pleasantly surprised to see a river this might be a good chance to learn what ledyba can do. With this in mind I cast the Enerbeam into the water. Within seconds I reel a magikarp quickly I take a photo of the magikarp which burns it and lower it's accuracy.

"Alright Ledyba this should easy." I say sending them out.

"Ledyba" it cries loudly and confidently before tackling the magikarp.

The magikarp splashes before getting hurt by the burn.

2 minutes later.

"that was interesting." I say looking the unconscious magikarp and unharmed Ledyba before lying the magikarp back in the river and returning Ledyba to their ball.

"Minecraft." I say.

So Alexander retraced his steps, heading to the path that diverted northward. The oath itself led to a row of trees that served as a gateway to a large gorgeous building deserving of the title of Palace, and its insides were just as opulent filled with statues and furniture that made one doubt if this was just a museum. Behind the Palace was a garden just as beautiful, the hedges trimmed to perfection, the ponds as clear as a pristine lake, and statues that had an aura of majesty to them.

All in all, it was very boring to Alexander. He did not care about the history of this place, nor the beauty of the furniture. The place was bereft of any Pokémon, all but the owner's Furfrou. Though the canine had nothing to offer him as an opponent and had more to give him when he found it in the gardens and returned it to his owner. Gaining the Pokéflute that he sought here, along with some other gains in the HM Cut and TM Protect when he was searching for something interesting in the Palace.

He did have some interest in the grassy maze that was outside the row of trees in front of the Palace. The area being filled with new Pokémon to gain Abilities from and a TM in Venoshock. The plant bulb-like Oddish, the cautious Sentret, the close to blind Nincada, the hard to find Kecleon, the Psychic Espurr, the phantasmal Honedge, and the groups of poisonous Venipede and kindly Audino were all added to his growing list of meals.

Soon Alexander had cleared the area of all its gains and now stood once more in front of the sleeping Snorlax. With flute in hand, he played it with what little music skills he possessed, the slumbering giant finally rousing from its nap. However Alexander did not attack, this Pokémon could serve him in better ways than just a meal.

"Ah, you're finally awake." Alexander calmly said to the mountain of muscle and fat that lay before him. "So sorry to awaken you, but I felt that you were better served travelling with me. Though sleep may serve you well I can take you with me to locations with delicious foods you have never tasted before. Meals that would satiate even your hunger, and you have to do nothing more than accept my offer, no more or less."

After speaking his offer with his full Charisma he held out the Ultra Ball he gained earlier and waited for its answer with Bunnelby nervously beside him.

After pondering for awhile, I decided to go to Genshin world, since it will be a neat stepping stone on my journey.

Upon arriving into the world, as usual I take in the world's air and feel it flow (as well as checking the wiki again).

"Hm...the world where god and element mixed together...There is also something more to this world, but that would be spoiler I guess?"

Wasting no time, I then proceed to go to the landmark of all of the 8 element, and gaining their power.

Back