• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boundary Breakers: RP Thread

Tyrant finally got within eye sight of the Spire he immediately stopped along with forces upon seeing two monstrous creatures that made Kulu look like a domestic chicken. One of them looked like a hulked out Trex https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Deviljho on the other side of the battle was some sort flying monster https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bazelguese

“Wow...either of those could turn us into paste or at least this breaker thing says so... It’d be great if we could get one on our side.” A huge grin grew across Tyrant’s face as he got an idea. “I want the Vespoids to stay back. Noios, circle around the Jho’s head give him the screeching treatment. Gajalaka stay low and try to approach silently and wait for my signal. Kulu, your my ride. Keep me out of the Deviljho’s reach while I...try to explain to the Bazelgeuse that we are trying to help it. I doubt it’ll listen but it’s worth a shot. If everything goes well then life here just got easier...”

... Just for things to get even more chaotic. Being a jungle, the air here is filled with a sticky wetness and an uncomfortable heat, even before accounting for the many raging fires and toxic fumes. Just above him, the I-aught can see what seems to have enraged the Stevari, that being a variety of green, spider-like creatures, with spherical bodies and many eyes: the Lukki. Moving downwards, he begins exploring.

Immediately, the foes present in this place are significantly stronger than any before. Larger Hiisi variants, firing explosive mines and poison-laden projectiles, the aforementioned Lukki, giant flying insects, and aggressive plant life, firing out globs of acid or bursting into a toxic mess when disturbed. They are all notably durable, requiring significant usage of the lightning bolt, something that he cannot entirely complain about due to the highly satisfying manner that the leg segments of the Hiisi go flying in when felled by such an explosion. The large, cavernous "rooms" of this area make dealing with combinations of the above essentially guaranteed, resulting in a variety of threats to encounter around every corner, not exactly aided by the flammability of this place constantly making it even more open,

Being somewhat lead eastwards by the natural placement of passages, the I-aught eventually comes across a wall of heavy rock, found before, but below he can see it replaced with a different type of rock entirely. Moving down, he finds the entrance to a large side cave, chocked by a large, cool rock. Shattering the front portion of the rock, it rolls backwards into the cave, hitting a large object in the center: an... egg? A large, mottled thing emitting a sizeable warmth, sturdy enough to stand on without any obvious structural instabilities. Floating above the egg, the I-aught fires a few lightning bolts down into the same space upon it, to see what happens. This results in a large divet in the egg, revealing it to be solid on the inside, prompting him to move closer in to see if he's simply missing something.

Closing in on the egg, the warmth grows more intense, and as he steps in, something shifts in the center of the egg! Suddenly, a bright orange mass emerges from inside and rapidly moves up the opening creating, narrowly avoiding the I-aught as he quickly backs out. The thing, Suomuhauki or "Dragon" despite being very worm-like, flies up into the ceiling of the cave, digging through the heavy stone with great ease. For a moment, it almost seems to be leaving before suddenly rushing back down at speed directly towards him, belching a gout of flames from its great maw. Narrowly avoiding the dragon itself, he is tagged by a small, firey bolt projected from it's tail, dealing, frankly, insignificant levels of damage. Taking to the air to aid evasive maneuvers, he lets loose several bolts of lightning as the dragon shows itself again, eventually killing it after several passes, partially bursting into a spray of blood as a wand and a spell fall to the ground. The wand is quite capable, a fitting reward for the task performed, and the spell...

"Nuke Orbit"...

Not ******* with that for the moment beyond picking it up to avoid it falling into the hands of any aggressors, the I-aught exits the cave and begins moving westward. The hostile nature of this jungle makes navigation rather slow and treacherous, although the normally slowing slime that leaks from many places is not an issue as it would otherwise be, but eventually an oddity is stumbled across. In about the center of this place, almost directly underneath the Holy Mountain, is another Fungal Cavern. After some explanation, though, it does not appear notably different from the one encountered in the Coal Pits, and is moved past. Much further west, an entirely new area appears, nestled in around the middle of the dense rock wall: the Lukki Lair. It is an overbearingly dark pit of a place, the very ground and stone blacked and purple to accompany a thick blackness that fills the tunnels, with massive pools of an ominous, shifting liquid taking the place of water. And then there are the things here: headless Lukki, nothing but legs connected to a single center point; floating, morphing bubbles of darkness that are almost impossible to harm and bleed the aforementioned liquid; a variety of masters, wizards; a mechanical drone, hidden behind three strong layers of shielding, that grants a similar energy shield to those around it and even makes them outright unable to suffer damage, as though they were under the effects of ambrosia; and the worst of all by a hilarious margin, the Kammolukki, toothy spiders, massive Lukki with buzzing, sawing maws of horrid teeth, even more eyes, and a curious immunity to a vast majority of harm. The Boundary Breaker states that damage from explosives and projectiles is less than useless, as it actually heals these things.

But, counter-strategies can be made. Finding a spell known as "Freezing Gaze", which fires a great many projectiles that, for whatever reason, do not respond to the Kammolukki's healing-from-damage, is a godsend, allowing that great danger to be entirely circumvented. However, the Varjokupla are still significant issues, and a small pack accompanied by two masters completely pushes the I-aught away from the lair, although he did manage to eat much of a deceased Kammolukki, granting him its absurd resilience, and a Varjokupla he managed to fell, revealing the secret of its evasiveness. Essentially, rather than moving much on its own, it will fire a copy of itself from nothing that cannot be damaged while moving, as attacks simply fly clear through it. Despite the great dangers that almost took the I-aught down with them, he now has a great array of defenses to traverse the Jungle with. In fact, he discovers that, likely due to the Varjokupla, he is now immune to the poison of the Hiisi, which is itself simply the liquid from the lair and was presumably collected from there, and that his touch is immensely damaging to other beings, wracking them with a venomous harm that barely damages their actual body but undoubtedly tears at their mind with agony.

But, alas, progress needs to be made, and shortly thereafter the I-aught finds the Holy Mountain, entering the portal. While he does not need the rejuvenating heart, as he recovered much of his lost vigor by simply allowing Hiisi to shoot him, he takes it nonetheless, out of habit. In the perk room, he spots the lower edge of a Stevari's shield and wand, but simply walks in, entirely visible. Through his newfound resilience, the Stevari is entirely unable to move or harm him, only occasionally putting a slight fire to his robes, with even it's melee swipes not even ruffling his clothing, allowing him crush it's skull with ease. Then, he glances over at the selection of perks: "Explosion Immunity", "Oil Blood", "Pinpointer", and "Close Call." As Explosion Immunity would be redundant, and he already possesses a pinpointer, and does not wish to sully his robes with oil, he takes Close Call, noting that the other perks are still present. Rerolling, they are replaced with "Perk Lottery", "Fire Immunity", and "More Blood." Without hesitation, he takes the second Perk Lottery, the annoyance of the prior occurrence of this still fresh, as the other perks remain, with him taking Fire Immunity as the final perk disappears. Replacing the triplicate bolt in his wand for a more damaging spell, a Giant Spitter Bolt, and placing his lightning bolt and associated modifiers on a faster wand some some supporting modifiers for ease of use, he confidently leaps the tunnel out of the Holy Mountain and into The Vault...

A bit of time is spent to the maker's collection, and Sin swells ever further in size... though, now, another issue is becoming apparent. The regenerating flesh on it's surface is starting to be stretched thin... That won't do well for it's defenses long term...

The Maker considers solutions, and as he looks down at the earth, he witnesses the various creatures he cannot call to. They are not dead, so they won't grant Pyreflies... Yet.

... But there is a solution to that, isn't there?

Now that the Sin has swelled up in size, it can now split some of it's being into other creatures, Sinspawn, if you will. And using the essence of those accursed Vampires, perhaps they can spread that like a plague.

And so it does. With about 5 sin-spawn manifesting, they all skitter forth, adding the spiders, those green creatures, and whatever the taller ones are, all into his barrier of flesh, as he continues to amass the pyreflies of the skeletons and zombies. Leaving a trail of peace behind him as he continues his travels...

Diina takes the phone into her hand, programming it herself and shifting over to a restaurant in New York which provides free internet.
She quickly sets up a several social media accounts,

"Okay Same, strike a pose for me. Do some strikes or something!! You're a combat type of guy, right?"

She says, recording Sam with the phone
Sam does some normal poses that anyone could do and a few were military combat poses

Bast blinked his eyes and surveyed his surroundings. He was starting to get used to dimensional travel. Around him he saw grassy hils and several trees. In the distance he could see parts of a city wall.

"Let's see..."

Bast inquires to his BB about this new world: its structure, its inhabitants, how advanced its civilizations were, etc. After reading up on this world he starts his journey in it. First he walked towards the nearest group of hills. As he ascended he plucked the fruits off the trees he came across and seemingly whistled, even though a human observer would be unable to hear a sound from him. Of course this wasn't because Bast couldn't whistle, no, he was using echolocation to navigate this unknown land and track down new pieces for his collection.

It didn't take long before Bast found a small Hilichurl camp. It didn't take long for them to notice him. They seemed to be warry of him but didn't attack, not yet at least. He calmly approached them and held out an apple.

"Have some, there's enough for everyone here." Bast told them with a friendly tone and a smile on his face.

These creatures' physical capabilities far exceed my own. But they're not the vile forces of evil that many of the humans in this world make them out to be nor are they unreasonable.

"Instead of fighting in losing battles for the Abyss Order, why don't you just travel around with me?"

Bast had already started moving on, while the hilichurls thought about this. They all looked at each other for a moment before following him.

That's four, Bast grinned.

Bast had been traveling south from the hills for only a few minutes when he sees three hilichurls surrounding a man, who is cowering in fear. One of his hilichurls goes forward to make contact with the other group. They talk for a bit, some glance towards Bast every now and then and eventually they take a step back and akwardly bow for him.
The man is of course very confused and anxiously looks at Bast, who is now standing before him.

"Give me whatver belongings you have on your person." Bast demands. He almost sounds bored, but even so there's a clear threat behind his words.

The man hesitates for a moment, but immediately gives in when one of the hilichurls picks him up. Bast puts everything in his BB and continues his journey, with the hilichurls following him after throwing the man aside.
The newcomers, the hilichurls who attacked the man, point out the hilichurl camp they came from, where Bast added another four hilichurls to his group and also tamed two cryo slimes who were hanging out near the camp. At this point the size of his group of newly acquired followers started becoming a bit inconvenient, so he absorbed them, only letting a few of them out when encountering more beasts and monsters.

Bast discovers that on his current course he'll end up in a town called Springvale. He wasn't interested in making contact with humans in this world, so he decided to go around it. While doing so he encounters three hilichurls, a pyro hilichurls with a crossbow and a hydro samachurl in the southern hills.
Shortly after that Bast sees a blue and white, plant-like creature near a small lake to the west of Springvale. Bast starts walking towards it and it suddenly disappears into the ground. Suddenly it is behind him, attacking by spinning its leaves like rotating blades. It misses Bast by a hair. One of the hilichurls starts clubbing it and in response the plant creates a barrier around itself. The pyro archer then shoots it, breaking the shield easily, and stuns it.
Before the hilichurls can kill the plant, Bast stops them approaches the plant. He tenderly lays his hand on its leaves and offers to spare it if it will follow him and listen to him.

Shit, that was close. If I had take one less step forward I would've been decapitated. I can't let my guard down.

After going around the lake, Bast encounters a large hilichurl camp. In the first part he gets some more hilichurls to join, including a mitachurl and another hydro samachurl. In the second part of the camp he takes a break together with the hilichurls there, including a mitachurl and a dendro samachurl. After the break he heads west and encounters two cryo archer and two mitachurls who join him.
Further west was another human settlement, so Bast changed his course to the north. He gathers more hilichurls along the way, including an anemo samachurl. He descends into a ravine where he tames a few hilichurls and slimes. However when he follows the ravine he discovers that it leads back to the human settlement, so Bast started going to other way again until he found a good spot to climb out of the ravine where he came across another small camp.
Having dominated the hilicurls from that camp, Bast continued on north, taming a few more hilichurls as he went.

After some time Bast arrives in an area which is called 'Wolvendom', according to his BB. Here he tames a large pack of wolfs, luring them all together with some of the food he had taken from all the hilichurls camps. The wolves in turn lead the way to a certain place, following the only path there was in Wolvendom.
At the end of this path Bast discovered what looked like the ruins of an arena.

After Bast entered the ruins a powerful howl resounded through it. From thin air an enormous wolf spirit appeared, Andrius. The wolfs of Wolvendom told Andrius that they wanted to go with Bast and asked if he would come.

"You don't exactly hold humans in high esteem, do you? Why protect them?

Because that's your duty? Do they need it as much as your wolfs do though?"

Bast had expected Andrius to be more stubborn, but he agreed to come quite readily. Upon request, Andrius told Bast about another being like him, Dvalin, the wind dragon. His lair was north-west from Wolvendom. Bast decided to pick up the pace a bit and used his Shinsoo technique: Flow-Bending Green Scarlet Fish to travel at high speeds. Andrius would accompany him in his incorporeal form.

But while Bast was being carried through the air, he noticed a group of hilichurls and a monster he hadn't seen before: An abyss mage, of the cryo variety to be precise. So he decided to land and add it to his collection. There was also an agressive whopperflower and another adventurer being attacked by three hilichurls. With Andrius help order was quickly restored and the monsters easily subjugated. Near the abyss mage's location there was also another group of monsters to be added to Bast's forces. Of course the adventurer was robbed.

After that the journey towards Dvalin's lair was extremely quick.

I should use that method of travel more often, Bast thought to himself.

Dvalin's lair was the ruins of what once a great city. Now it was filled with monsters and difficult to navigate. But with the help of his summons, Bast made it to the top of the largest building. Now he simply needed to wait for Dvalin to show up.

The wait was short. Dvalin had noticed that Andrius was within in his domain and came to check on the situation. He was suprised to see Bast there, waiting for him.

"Would you be interested in joining me?" Bast asked the dargon with a confident look on his face.

"I have no desire to be manipulated by the Abyss anymore. I am free now." The dragon rejected his offer.

So he realized an abyss mage is with me.

"Free? Is that what you think? You are the king of the skies, but the sky in this world is fake, the stars are a lie... I can take you to a real sky, multiple of them. Because this is not the only world. What do you say? If you ever want to visit this world again, you only need to ask."

Dvalin did not seem entirely convinced, so Bast brought out the abyss mage, who swore to the dragon that his loyalty now laid with Bast, not with the Abyss Order. And to prove his claim of there being other worlds, Bast opened a portal to another world for Dvalin to look through.
Eventually he agreed to come with Bast.

Afterwards the first thing they did was sweep through the surrounding area and tame all the monsters, including two abyss mages.

Now, in the present, Bast lies relaxed on the back of Dvalin. They were on there way to Liyue. Bast is happy to get a break after his crusade throughout Mondstad. And what a success it had been! He was incredibly pleased with himself.

Last edited:
Sam does some normal poses that anyone could do and a few were military combat poses
Diina makes a bit of a disappointed expression but quickly gathers herself and begins recording. It was probably obvious since she's scientist class, but despite the "Cellular Phones" in her world being quite dissimilar from the ones of this world, she knew her way around technology very well, so adapting didn't take any time at all.
She pressed record. Taking video of Sam first before flipping the camera onto herself and speaking.

My name is Diina Filhide. That's "Fill" as-in "To Fill a glass", and "Hide" as-in "To hide secrets."

A slight hint of a smile appears on her face as she moves the camera a bit away from her, so as to reveal her whole body.

And I know everyone's secrets. From the shameful thing you did as a part-time job over the summer, to the literal skeletons you have in your closet. I'm quite literally All-Knowing. Omniscient, if you will.

Diina produces a larger smile as she sets up the phone away from her, being careful enough to set it up so that it could capture her entire body.

Most of you might think of this as a joke or even a game or meme of some sort... So I'll force you to believe it's real.

As she says that she pull out the RPI-13 Sutherland from her storage space. To those who know nothing of the summoned, they'd think she just conjured it out of thin air. It is quite the hulking machine and the civilians in her surroundings all either hold their breath, shriek, or full on fall out over the absurdity of the situation.
A giant robot the size of a small building just appeared out of nowhere, and it's holding a gun bigger than any gun most normal people would've ever seen even in movies.

So... to display that this is real and not an act, I also urge everyone around me, lease take as many pictures and videos as you'd like!!

She yelled out in the street as people pulled out their phones and took videos and pictures of her and the Sutherland.

The truth of the matter is that me and the man I showed you before come from another world... It should be obvious, right? Look at this guy's ears.

She says, putting the camera back on Sam.

We can come and go to this world as we please, and there are many others out there like us. We call ourselves... "Boundary Breakers"

Roll Credits.

Frank goes on a trip.

He first enters the Agatean Empire, where he steals from the rich using his new teleportation and invisibility as well as from gold mines (in the Agatean Empire the equivalent of a pound in the modern day is a pure gold coin 10 cm in diameter). He proceeds to eat one of the many chests built out of sapient pearwood while he's in the area as well.

He teleports to Leonardo Da Quirm, where he imprisons him in his new internal dimensions and steals his equipment (most notably his mountain removing bombs).

He teleports to an on duty history monk taking a dump and freezes the poor man (via invisible freezing lasers placed under the toilet) before consuming him, taking one of the procastinators he had with him.

He collects an assortment of magical items and uses them to summon the Draco Nobilis, who he forces to stay stationary whilst he works (using Da Quirm's equipment, although he makes sure not to completely obliterate it) to pierce it's armour, proceeding to eat the creature thereafter.

He imprisons some swamp dragons in Ankh Morpork.

He freezes and consumes some witches from the ramtops.

He steals a bunch of wizard staffs and imprisons a few from the college in Fourecks (the same way he beat the other wizards for the most part).

He eats some wizards in krull (again, the same way he ate the others).

He locates some druids (from who knows where, I forget) and steals their poisons after sending an invisible laser through their heads. He eats them for good measure, also.

He turns into a dragon while finding the body of old grandpa and eats chunks out of it.

"I'm done for now" he declares in his draconic state, succeeding a loud burp. "That mage fellow looked interesting, how about I reconvene with him?" he suggests to nobody in particular as he crumples down into his humanoid form. Scanning the multiverse to discern his location, Frank uses a mix of breaker portals and teleportation to catch up to ZMD fairly quickly.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"How's it going bud?" you hear a cheerful voice say from behind. "I got some cool shit for you".

Last edited:
ZDM quickly finishes transmuting enough ground into gold before turning to that one priest guy from before. He looked like a fraud of a priest, if you ask ZDM.

"Ah, if it ain't you, mister priest. What could a man of God want with a lonely sinner like me?"

And what kind of stuff does he want to give me? Show me show me show me!

"I can detect your thoughts now, for your information by the way. I'm a little hurt in all honesty." he says, not looking particularly hurt.

"Nonetheless, I'll extend my proposal to you. But first... a question. Last we spoke you claimed that your ambitions involved gaining all magic in existence, or at least could. Am I not correct?"

Diina makes a bit of a disappointed expression but quickly gathers herself and begins recording. It was probably obvious since she's scientist class, but despite the "Cellular Phones" in her world being quite dissimilar from the ones of this world, she knew her way around technology very well, so adapting didn't take any time at all.
She pressed record. Taking video of Sam first before flipping the camera onto herself and speaking.

My name is Diina Filhide. That's "Fill" as-in "To Fill a glass", and "Hide" as-in "To hide secrets."

A slight hint of a smile appears on her face as she moves the camera a bit away from her, so as to reveal her whole body.

And I know everyone's secrets. From the shameful thing you did as a part-time job over the summer, to the literal skeletons you have in your closet. I'm quite literally All-Knowing. Omniscient, if you will.

Diina produces a larger smile as she sets up the phone away from her, being careful enough to set it up so that it could capture her entire body.

Most of you might think of this as a joke or even a game or meme of some sort... So I'll force you to believe it's real.

As she says that she pull out the RPI-13 Sutherland from her storage space. To those who know nothing of the summoned, they'd think she just conjured it out of thin air. It is quite the hulking machine and the civilians in her surroundings all either hold their breath, shriek, or full on fall out over the absurdity of the situation.
A giant robot the size of a small building just appeared out of nowhere, and it's holding a gun bigger than any gun most normal people would've ever seen even in movies.

So... to display that this is real and not an act, I also urge everyone around me, lease take as many pictures and videos as you'd like!!

She yelled out in the street as people pulled out their phones and took videos and pictures of her and the Sutherland.

The truth of the matter is that me and the man I showed you before come from another world... It should be obvious, right? Look at this guy's ears.

She says, putting the camera back on Sam.

We can come and go to this world as we please, and there are many others out there like us. We call ourselves... "Boundary Breakers"

Roll Credits.
"World domination, a classic movement" Sam thought, he would be part of this and he would try to improve this world in the most efficient way besides being the only person at the moment who could oppose Diina but until she goes crazy, he'll keep helping her in any way

"Besides that, we are not only Omniscience but material needs almost not limit us" he said as he created a briefcase presumably full of money (but not really) out of nothing .

"So trying to buy us with money will not be so easy."

"Okay it's night, I will have to be-" as I say this I hear hiss.

"Kalos." I screech.

"that is not good, I guess this world is the only one I know clearly and can safely explore." I say walking back to Santalune City.

ZDM shields himself from the mind reading.

"Please, respect my privacy."

He fixes his glasses.

"Yes, I do believe I said that."

Crashing on the second Floor ... and getting up.

"Here we goooooooooooooooo !"

Bliztkrieging past the enemies while bursting through doors and living things, breaking into the item room, then going to the boss and yeeting Duke of Flies through the wall. Devil Room, nothing useful. Yeeting the statue of Satan.

Caves, unleashing a storm of flies throught the entire place, floading the place with insects, eating Chub alive. Devil Room, Krampus, rpping off and eating his head for later use. Caves 2 Electric Bogaloo, litterally charging past everything into the boss room, and then using Mega Fatty as a wall pingbang ball until it bursts into mush. Angel Room, taking the Bible.

Necropolis, creating multiple mouths and spamming rotating brimstone beam while flying woth the Bible, making the place fitting as everything just ******* dies. The Gate boss, grabbing the skull and shaking it untill it becomes a dead and then drinking the shaken interiors. Devil Rom, get a Pentagram. Second Floor, same strat, but F A S T E R. Mom boss fight next:

The Apocrypha looks at the lovecraftian abomination that is Isaac's mom with an angery face while holding up the Bible:

"Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me."

"Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men."

"The mighty are gathered against me; awake to help me, and behold."

HALLEJUAH !! HALLEJUAH !! HALLEJUAAAAH !!!

****** smiting, the monster mother instadies from the might of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
ZDM shields himself from the mind reading.

"Please, respect my privacy."

He fixes his glasses.

"Yes, I do believe I said that."
"Then I shall help you with that. As long as you take magic away from everyone else, I have my reasons but I don't think you'd care to hear them so instead I'll offer you a staff, information as to learning the magic I've just picked up and some tools to craft a base. You in?"

"World domination, a classic movement" Sam thought, he would be part of this and he would try to improve this world in the most efficient way besides being the only person at the moment who could oppose Diina but until she goes crazy, he'll keep helping her in any way

"Besides that, we are not only Omniscience but material needs almost not limit us" he said as he created a briefcase presumably full of money (but not really) out of nothing .

"So trying to buy us with money will not be so easy."
Diina turns to Sam for a brief second:

"I had thought about destroying a empty building for dramatic effect, but it's too troublesome... just too much work honestly."

She says this after stopping and sending her recording on all sorts of social media platforms. Including Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and even Facebook (Though she had no friends on that platform yet). Media platforms which greatly limited the video time like Snapchat or Tiktok couldn't house the video, so she left them alone.
Now that the people on the streets and around them were recording them and she already got her direct message to the world out of the way, there was really no reason to continue the recording in her eyes. Her vision would grow substantially just from the people in their surroundings recording her, and for people who listen to her voice, her hearing would increase as well. She could already feel it, in the very short time since she had started recording (About 5 minutes), tens of thousands of eyes and ears had witnessed her, and that number was rapidly rising due to the absurdity of the situation. At this point, several thousand people a second were witnessing her, so she was getting a gargantuan amount of information all at once. Only a true genius could keep from going insane, let alone properly navigate this power.

She turned to the crowed of people recording her.

Abrianna Hayleen keeps a cat hidden under her bed that her parents aren't supposed to know about!! Ronald Foster from LA has a secret Lover and child in another country, oh, and it's with a much younger woman around the age of his daughter!! Donald Ivy secretly drinks behind his wife's back, because she's always worried about his past drinking problem!! The CEO of Microsoft, get this, he's-

She continued blabbing and blabbing about stuff to the audience for the next five minutes. Some of it was relatively harmless, while others were serious criminal accusations which could get someone sent to prison for the rest of their life.
By the time she was done, the police and military had started pouring in to come and question her and Sam, and the people surrounding them had changed from mostly civilians to news crews.

Looking satisfied as she saw law enforcement arrive, she looked over to Sam and said-

"I know where everyone who looks at me is at all times thanks to my ability, so if you just follow my directions I can lead us to the perfect route out of here... Unless you've been to somewhere else in this world and can teleport us away from here."

Last edited:
Diina turns to Sam for a brief second:

"I had thought about destroying a empty building for dramatic effect, but it's too troublesome... just too much work honestly."

She says this after stopping and sending her recording on all sorts of social media platforms. Including Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and even Facebook (Though she had no friends on that platform yet). Media platforms which greatly limited the video time like Snapchat or Tiktok couldn't house the video, so she left them alone.
Now that the people on the streets and around them were recording them and she already got her direct message to the world out of the way, there was really no reason to continue the recording in her eyes. Her vision would grow substantially just from the people in their surroundings recording her, and for people who listen to her voice, her hearing would increase as well. She could already feel it, in the very short time since she had started recording (About 5 minutes), tens of thousands of eyes and ears had witnessed her, and that number was rapidly rising due to the absurdity of the situation. At this point, several thousand people a second were witnessing her, so she was getting a gargantuan amount of information all at once. Only a true genius could keep from going insane, let alone properly navigate this power.

She turned to the crowed of people recording her.

Abrianna Hayleen keeps a cat hidden under her bed that her parents aren't supposed to know about!! Ronald Foster from LA has a secret Lover and child in another country, oh, and it's with a much younger woman around the age of his daughter!! Donald Ivy secretly drinks behind his wife's back, because she's always worried about his past drinking problem!! The CEO of Microsoft, get this, he's-

She continued blabbing and blabbing about stuff to the audience for the next five minutes. Some of it was relatively harmless, while others were serious criminal accusations which could get someone sent to prison for the rest of their life.
By the time she was done, the police and military had started pouring in to come and question her and Sam, and the people surrounding them had changed from mostly civilians to news crews.

Looking satisfied as she saw law enforcement arrive, she looked over to Sam and said-

"I know where everyone who looks at me is at all times thanks to my ability, so if you just follow my directions I can lead us to the perfect route out of here... Unless you've been to somewhere else in this world and can teleport us away from here."
"You better guide the way, the places I've been are very limited and there is a good amount of people in those places" Sam said to her partner

Frank points his staff at the girl and tries to use body puppetry and mind manipulation to keep her still, he also forks some invisible freezing lasers around her just in case.

"I won't necessarily hurt you, but tell me your name and purpose this instant"

@Tago238

As Frank tries to target the "girl" it does... well, nothing. Trying to target "her" is like trying hit something that... doesn't exist. How odd. "Wowie, mister~. Your never gonna make friends if that's your first response to someone new~!" The "girl giggles".

@Tago238

As Frank tries to target the "girl" it does... well, nothing. Trying to target "her" is like trying hit something that... doesn't exist. How odd. "Wowie, mister~. Your never gonna make friends if that's your first response to someone new~!" The "girl giggles".
"Who the hell is she... what is she?" Frank says as he uses his breaker and his various magical enhancements to try and answer the question for him.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"Nyeeeeeeeeh." Her "cheeks" continue to be played with, "stretching" beyond what is probably normal.

@Tago238

"Whhhhy~, I'm just your everyday girl, thrown into this mess like all of you~." The "girl says" with a "chuckle". She does a small "bow" in mid-air. "Call me Mythos~."

Inside the city I walk up to the poke mart and sell the super potion to buy a poke ball which he drops into his hat before walking down to route 3 where he gets past the child trainers by walking past without turning to make eye contact.

Entering Santalune Forest I grab a tree branch.

"hat poke ball please." I say as the poke ball appears in my hand. "alright portal to Minecraft."

Seeing a portal appear in front of me, I smile and thru it I see the creeper which before it can hiss I jump thru the portal to hit back with the stick knocking it back before throwing a poke ball at it.

As this happens it starts to hiss.

@ZephyrosOmega (does this work)

Kageyama would feel... wanting to become stronger. To develop further his abilities... And so he looked at his Breaker, and chose...

...He started to teleport to the Saint Seiya universe

(Do I get any information on what she is?)

Frank readjusts his strategy; as he speaks the previous fear and confusion is repressed "Well if you're like us that means you have superpowers, yeah?"

@Tago238

Like before, when trying to target her, it's like he's trying to target something that isn't there. What shenanigans is this...? "Yes, yes~, indeed! I would think that obvious! Wahaha~."

@Spider

"...It seems you've confirmed by premonitions," The ancient one nods. "And the world. How does it progress from here?"

She seemed curious. This person wasn't one that she had predicted, unlike Stephen Strange himself... And he wielded magic that was quite clearly not of this world.

"Moreover, where is that magic of yours from? You appear to be a man of many secrets."

@Lou

Like the rest before him, he arrives in a village at night. The entire realm is blocky, filled with a blocky moon, blocky stars, blocky people, blocky nature. His attempts to catch a creeper, however, are unsuccessful; The hat indicated that the Pokeball was specifically programmed to only catch Pokemon, and wouldn't work on humans or creatures from other universes unless it was reprogrammed. In that vein, perhaps finding a scientist would be the thing to do...

@Everything

The snorlax stood to its full height. It towered over Stratos, looming over him and staring deeply...

"...Snoooooorlaaaaaax."

It reached its giant plush-like paw out, patting Stratos. it seemed he had gained himself a powerful ally.

@Phoenix

As she continued on her travels across the island, she would run into several more types of fiends. Some were dingos like before, others were slime-like beings with a construct like a brain floating within their form, others still were giant, flying monstrosities that required extreme usage of her fairy and magicite to conquer. Even so, they all fell eventually, and she felt herself getting stronger and stronger.

Then, at last, something sparked within the magicite. A deeper connection was formed within her as spells were transferred from the stone to her own body. One, the ability to call down lightning from the heavens: Thunder. The other, the ability to create bubbles of dangerous toxins that could envenom an enemy: Poison. So then, the links between her and her summoned could help her learn new magic.

Her path led her to a large hill, one of the taller points on the mountain, where she could see a small village in the distance. There was a large temple as well; one that towered over the village. The boundary breaker indicated that this place was called "Besaid Village", and it was one of the smallest towns on the planet. It appeared that the temple was a place to train people called "Summoners" so that they may receive and summon beasts known as Aeons, the purpose of which was to help them defeat a beast called Sin, which ravaged the planet and resurrected itself whenever it was defeated.

hmm...

@ZephyrosOmega

The girl watched carefully from a distance. While it is true she wanted somewhere to train, and these Aeons certainly did interest her, there were also... people here.

She tried to approach the temple stealthily. She set Phantom's magicite and had it cast Ghostly Veil on her for now, to not be seen right away, hoping that the act of summoning itself would not be noticed yet.

@Tago238

The "girl" just "grins a toothy smile". "Well first off, I don't exist. I am not real." She "says", "smile" growing wider by the second. "And second oooooff~, when 'I' leave, you won't remember aaaaaaaanything~ important about me. Not one bit! Isn't that fuuuun~?" The "girl" says, "giggling".

"I see. Do you, uh, wanna join our team? There would be use in someone like you" Frank says as he uses telekinesis and lspace to write this conversation in one of the books in his pocket dimensions and one further away in discworld.

"Crap." I say closing the portal and jumping back from the explosion.

Surprising myself I am not harmed avoiding the explosion the poke ball is not so lucky however.

"good to know this idea has potential." I say before grabbing a torch from a street light with my whip and discard my tree branch.

Using the light of the torch I find an oak tree inside the village which I reduce to oak wood planks in my hammerspace before starting the search for a cave.

Back