• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boundary Breakers: RP Thread

After meditating for awhile (and reading the wiki on the glove), I get a grasp as to what Ki is.

"So as expected, a life force that depend on both physical and mental fortitude huh. Guess the only way to train is to just do it."

I then get up, and circulate the Ki within me wildly, powering it up without letting it leak out, and condense it into every part of my body, strengthening it. While constantly using it, at the same times adding on my Ki from the outside, I run forward, jumping toward the sky itself.

"Now, let go toward a certain Master Roshi for some pointer."

Going toward where the wiki said his house is, I jump high into the sky with my Ki over and over.

@Dragon

Silas arrives in the middle of a large, walled city, as the second person to travel here from another world. Welcome to Ba Sing Se.

@Phoenix

The girl makes her command, and the book warps her across space. She finds herself suddenly underwater, and as she surfaces in alarm, she can see a nearby beach, one that appears to be connected to a large tropical island of sorts. There's a simple wooden dock nearby, and a path leading inland from the sand. Additionally, within her breaker, she can "feel" a set of greenish crystals with red, glowing spheres inside, as well as a mechanical bracelet of sorts. These must be her powers...

@Oliver

Walking through the streets of new york, Samuel gets some strange looks for his appearance... or maybe it's the giant sword on his back. In either case, the place seems to be pretty un-apocalyptic, all things considered. It also appears that he's the only one to have remained here on this world, making it his for doing whatever he wants to do in it.

@Lou

(IDK what you mean by a net ball, but using the energy rod for fishing is fine)

@WHYNAUT

When Bast arrives, he finds himself in the middle of a grassy plain... er, of sorts. Everything here appears to be composed entirely out of 1x1 meter blocks as far as the eye can see. The trees, the grass, the clouds, and even the animals are all blocky. Even so, the device indicates that this place possesses an immense abundance of natural and magical resources to be plundered, should he so wish, as well as sentient life both hostile and peaceful.

@DMUA

The maker succeeds in rending the pyreflies from the beings, adding them to the forming mass of glowing, multicolored lights he's currently amalgamating. The breaker does warn him of a few particularly powerful beings across the city, that should be avoided at all costs.

@Everything

Originally wary, the bunnelby appears to warm up to him from his voice. It takes a few steps forward... then hops into its arms, eager to travel with Stratos.

@Oliver

Walking through the streets of new york, Samuel gets some strange looks for his appearance... or maybe it's the giant sword on his back. In either case, the place seems to be pretty un-apocalyptic, all things considered. It also appears that he's the only one to have remained here on this world, making it his for doing whatever he wants to do in it.
Samuel noticed the stares of the people, he discreetly walks away from the public while he went to an alley and then he tried to try something, first he tested his skills and after a couple of minutes he created an electric guitar case to store his sword, he did not want to have problems but before of that, he using his BB, he tried to see if there was a dangerous anomaly in this universe of "Start", since he cannot believe that this is a simple copy of the earth without any threat

As Diina drives through Area 11 completel undetected, she enters her destination... The Shinjuku Ghetto where 11's are housed. Via the many senses she's acquired from others, she mangaes to skillfully locate any military or police enforces and proceed through the ghetto with zero problems.

"...This is...awful."
Diina had already been made aware that it was supposed to be a poverty ridden and broke down area where the 11s weren't even considered as proper human beings, however, she never expected the place to be as bad as it really was. Even just driving through the neighborhood with her windows rolled up she could see individuals sleeping on streets. Entire blocks littered with broken down and falling buildings. Trash lined the streets which were broken down and crumbling; there was also an absolutely horrendous rotten smell which seeped its way into her car forcing her to cover her nose and making her tremble in disgust.

Yes... It's truly an awful place.

1r9zoiO3uVfMz0aNcVa4sQw7FvY.jpg

Although, it was relatively peaceful at the moment and it wasn't exactly littered with military personnel or black knights, it was still extremely rare to see a Britannian civilian vehicle driving in an area such as this, so many of the locals came out to observe and look out at Diina's car as she drove down the street. Which made things much more convenient for her, since more eyes on her meant that she would have access to more senses and would find it easier to locate what she was looking for until...

She noticed a set of eyes locked onto her location... but they weren't on the street or even inside of a building. They apeared to be looking at her through the screen of a kind of cockpit of some sort.

"That has to be it."

Diina concluded, driving off in that direction while thinking of her next course of action.

After learning the basics of dimensional energy manipulation, and how to conjure shields and weapons, and the martial arts that come with it. I ask to speak with the Ancient One.

"Ancient One. . . I have knowledge that could save your life. I wish to speak with you in private."
@ZephyrosOmega

Tyrant and his band finally reached a river flowing into a swamp. It was very shallow and surprisingly clear higher up the stream however the farther down stream it seemed to get dirtier and deeper. In the deeper Tyrant could make out 2 fish like creatures that his Breaker informed were called Gajau. Tyrant had zero intentions of taming these creatures they seemed pretty useless outside of the water however the Breaker info that their scales and whiskers could make surprisingly good armor. Tyrant would have to hop on that opportunity later.

However what he saw on the other side of the river is what really caught his attention. A large creature with a body resembling a raptor but a head resembling a dodo bird. The breaker chimed in again informing Tyrant of it’s name and unique abilities https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kulu-Ya-Ku this might a bit tougher.

Sitting and raising their cosmo for a while heralded greater results than expected, maybe that was due to those classes that god mentioned, in either case, Reya can feel it within them much stronger than it was initially, having gotten a deeper attunement with it.

After a bit of doing that, they felt an approaching energy again, a different kind than their own, and opened both eyes, locking the 10 concentric rings on the gold clad saint walking to the holding cell. An explosion would be an apt way to describe the saint's cosmo. Rather than just burning up, it had, at some point, exploded within them. This knowledge, despite them being new to all of this, caused Reya to start thinking of ways to achieve this.

Another effect of the Heaven's Eyes, interesting.

"You appeared out of nowhere in the sanctuary, with knowledge of us Saints. And rather than try to escape, you asked to join, I assume you know how rigorous, and potentially lethal, the training is."

Reya nods in response, and he continues

"You have to understand the position you're in, several here want to get rid of you since you're possibly sent by the enemy, even if you're allowed to join, you'll have to watch your back for a while. I don't distrust you so I'm willing to-"

"I'm aware of the risks, but I haven't tried to run, so it's clear that I'm fine with this."

The Saint sighs, having been ready to help facilitate an escape, but being rejected before even proposing it, and reluctantly, he opens the cell.

"I'm not sure you'll survive the training, but come on then, you're going to have to work harder and faster than most here to survive."

Nodding again, Reya steps out to begin training more formally than just sitting still and burning energy.

After arriving at the Lookout, Kageyama would look around, with a smile. "So... this is the place." He would say to himself, his memory about Dragon Ball thankfully not failing him. As he descends, it seemed there was no one...

...Except two people, the god of this planet, Dende... and his assistant, Mr.Popo.

Kageyama would greet them, explaining just about that he's a traveller across universes, which impresses both Popo and Dende. "So... I came here because I know one of you can make me stronger. So I would like... to be trained under you" He would say, bowing down to Mr.Popo

And so... after a while, his training began. Or atleast, a short training that helps Kageyama utilize his powers better, or atleast Ki stuff. Sensing better, and being able to control how much hhe puts out.

As well as getting... a bit stronger from training.

"...That was a good training, thank you very much, Mr.Popo" Kageyama would bow. "But right now, I have to go and see more of the other universes I can travel to. I'll come back if I need to get even stronger." He would grab his Breaker and... "Minecraft, New World." He would say, vanishing from sight.

While reading about the fascinating magical system of this World, which I grasp with ease, I ask my Breaker a few questions. It seems people like me, dimensional hoppers and what not, are the kind of people to get a Sealing Designation by one of the big factions, the Mage's Association. Doing so would be bad news, as they are far more powerful than I am and will be for... quite a while.

In any case, the books I have gotten seem to contain very advanced magecraft theories, although some are obviously bogus. Who would make themselves immortal by placing their soul in a bug?

In any case, I have gotten quite skilled at certain skills.

Reinforcement, the ability to analyse objects and strengthten them. Can also be used on myself or on others, and also used on specific body parts, like my eyes, to enhance eyesight.

Projection, the ability to create objects out of mana.

Necromancy and Spiritualism, the ability to control death and talk to spirits.

Astrology, the ability to take magical energy out of astrological bodies.

Alchemy, the ability to control the flow of matter, and the one i most feverly studied. Being capable of controlling souls, life and bodies, I feel incredible using it. Specific uses that I took an interesting in are a Flash Air, supposedly a low level use of Alchemy. However, whoever gave it that descriptipn must have been high. It allows me to displace something with something else. Well, not something. Anything is a better descriptor.

I also took note of one Memory Partition, which does not have many descriptions but sounds incredibly useful. One Atlas Institute is the place to study it I see.

I also pick up a few basic things, like a rune named Gandr, some elemental magecraft, other basic stuff and several artifacts (mostly ones that grant resistance to certain effects, however a few gems that hold magical energy also seem greatly useful). I also have a few blueprints with me, but am far from figuring them out.

Of course, I also pick up how to make a certain summoning device, but... better not, for now.

...Having finished his mental journal, ZDM puts his findings all onto his BB's pocket dimension. He has, after all, not even scratched everything possible. He then laughs loudly in joy for about 4 minutes, clearly happy about his knowledge and ability to easily expand it. This is great.

However, not all is great. He did just finish raiding two houses containing immense valuable items and study material. Afraid of being followed, he whispers to his Breaker:

"Minecraft."

The maker succeeds in rending the pyreflies from the beings, adding them to the forming mass of glowing, multicolored lights he's currently amalgamating. The breaker does warn him of a few particularly powerful beings across the city, that should be avoided at all costs.
"... What a trinket... Indeed, it's inevitable that something too much to handle will come my way eventually... I was just demonstrated how stubborn humans are about their mortality, and all..."

The Unmaker turns to the thing he's created from the materials he's been given thus far... It is small, barely able to fly on it's own... hardly a weapon to cleave the world of it's many tares.

... A weapon... That thought does give a simple idea. Just grab it by it's tail and... This will make for a good club, for now. And if it is damaged, it should be able to regenerate, from the abilities of those particularly accursed ones that drove bullets into his flesh.

And as such, the maker continues down the street, keeping watch for the threats he was warned of, his club in hand and ever empowering from the pyreflies he calls for.

I see... These various worlds are clearly dangerous. First I'll have to bolster my forces. And for that I will quickly have to move on when I've gathered allies here. I can come back for the resources at a later point, Bast contemplated.

He started traveling around and quickly came upon a group of cows and patted and admired them for a moment.

"The blockiness seems to be the only thing that's different about you...", Bast analyzed them with his BB, "... Wait why are you more durable than any metal that could be found in my original world?"

Bast was flabbergasted, but he quickly thought of a solution. After absorbing the majority of them he led the remaining ones into a forest. With the sharp senses from the animals he tamed in Central Park and some help from his BB, he quickly found a pack of wolfs. After they noticed him he slowly approached them. Bast held out his arms with his palms turned upwards to signal that he was harmless.

"I have a meal for you," he said while gesturing towards the cows who were meekly standing by, "have at it."

The wolfs were quick to attack the cows and gobble them up. After that they turned their attention towards Bast, waiting for his next action, who assertively gestured them to follow him.

Now in the present, Bast was searching for a second pack of wolfs, taming and absorbing the majority of the animals that he came across.

...Ah, this world was blocky, and that was right. Kageyama took a good look around, and started to look for... food. As he found chicken. He didn't like doing this but...

...He formed a blade of energy utillizing his Ki, concentrating it for quite a while, as he dashed at the chicken. And then, with a slice...! The chicken were dead, and he had gotten their meat. However he kept on his Ki Blade, as he tried cutting down some trees to get materials.

After walking around for a while, Bast finds another pack of wolfs. He offered them a sheep and things proceeded as smoothly as the last time. Now Bast had eight blocky, abnormally strong, wolfs for direct combat and various other animals for other uses. Though he intended to always keep at least two of each species for the sake of preserving his collection.

Bast rests up for a bit and eats an apple he plucked from a tree. The apple was blocky too, but it still tasted good, so he didn't complain. He gets up and absorbs the wolfs who were sitting with him.

"Aaahhh... That was the easy part. Now I move on to a more challenging world!"

Bast plucks a few more apples before he's ready to leave.

"Well, see you later world of blocks. Teyvat!"

(Next chapter: Genshin Impact)

Space-time once again shifts in a sea of colors ZDM could bathe in forever. Reality once again appears before his eyes to reveal...!

A world made out of blocks.

"...pfff, hahhahaha! Oh man, oh man! This is something, you know? First I gain the power to transcend reality, and then you give me the ability to reach worlds of many unconventional geometries?! I love you, Izanagi! I will be sure to rob you of your everything once we meet again!"

He takes a deep breath to calm down. It only barely works but it is enough to start asking questions. There seems to be a lot of magic to be found here, too. Delightful.

ZDM looks around and finds himself to be in a forest in the middle of nowhere. There is a small lake that leds to some grassy fields with many cows and pigs by north and rocky fields by south. Before making his choice, he punches down a few trees and puts their blocks in his inventory, somehow. He has about 12 logs.

ZDM makes his way south, climbing the rocky mountains and finding things like coal and redstone in the way, he feels a slight sesmical rumbling as he readies himself. Suddely, a burst of rock that releases dust fills his face as he jumps back, reinforcing his battle in case of battle. His powerful enemy is... a silverfish! It is small, but powerful.

It jumps foward and he is barely able to dodge, before kicking it away, shattering stone and making a creater around him. However, he soon realizes the Silverfish is incredibly durable, what the hell?! It soon recovers and jumps again, hitting him straight in the chest and knocking him back several dozen meters, making him cough blood.

"Alright then you bastard, I'll just have to boil you!"

Using Flash Air to displace the space between him and the Silverfish, he instantly appears in front of him, before clapping his hands and grabbing him, using destructive alchemy to destroy his insides. The Silverfish turns red and poofs away, leaving ZDM breathing heavily and using healing magecraft on himself.

"Who would have thought... even such small creatures would be this powerful. I should not underestimate them."

I look around before finding an alleyway to grab onto my Boundary Breaker and ask it some questions on where the greatest resources on the spiritual arts of this world could be found.

A library? That logic tracks. Then, it’s time to try out the sacred treasure I was given.

“Enclose, Murcielago.”

My body is covered in a spiritual energy consisting of a deep black thats outlined in green before it disperses after a few moments. Great black wings unfurl from my back as I inspect the white helmet that’s formed on top of my skull. I grin as my emerald eyes glow with an alluring light. I jump upwards into the air, beating my wings once and then soaring off in the direction of Wan Shi Tong’s library.

A while later, I arrive at my destination in the desert. I enter through the top of the library’s tallest tower and land on a bridge between sections of the building. I start looking around before sensing a spiritual presence approaching.

Impressive for a librarian, though it only makes sense that you’d need to be strong to protect such knowledge.

A giant owl lands in front of me, peering down at me in curiosity.

“You…what are you? A spirit? A human? Why have you come here?”

I revert the transformation, the energy condensing itself back into the form of the sword at my side and put my hands up.

“I am but a humble philosopher, seeking knowledge to further myself along my path of self-discovery. I heard that you had a great wealth of knowledge in your library and wished to learn more about the art of bending.”

The owl tilts his head.

“Very well. However, you must first prove your worth to be allowed to peruse the library by donating knowledge.”

I put a hand to my chin.

“Very well. I know of something that I can guarantee you’ve never heard of.”

I give the owl the secret behind the creation of Greek fire.

“Of course a human’s donation would be a weapon of warfare.”

I shrug.

“Knowledge is knowledge. Whether it is used for harm or for benefit in entirely within the choice of the one who possesses it. That being said, which way are the earthbending scrolls?”

The owl points in a direction using a wing.

“Much thanks.”

I get over the railing and use it as a springboard to launch myself into that area. I grab the first few scrolls that look interesting to me and begin to run through them with an endless hunger.

“Hmm….the element of substance. Control over the ground, dust-stepping, and even…heh heh heh…truly, you must first get a good grasp on the earth under you before you reach for the heavens.”

Alexander rubs the head of the Pooémon now resting in his hands.

"Well, that's the first one down, many more to go."

Alexander stands up and begins walking forward with Bunnelby in his hands. However, instead of following the road, he moves deeper into the foliage surrounding it.

"Now let's see about testing you out. Huh, buddy."

A short while later Alexander is now standing in the tree's, the road not far away. Bunnelby stands in front of Alexander, ready for battle but a slight nervousness clear to see in its posture. Alexander himself stands behind it, casually leaning against a tree. In front of them is another Pokémon, a canine-like creature covered in thick white fur; a Furfrou.

The Furfrou stands confidently, its firm rigid stance hiding its battle readiness in contrast to its opponent's nervousness. Its confidence shows through not just its posture but how it waits for its opponent to make the first move.

"So this here is a Furfrou, it's stronger in you in every way. Not only does it boast impressive defence, but its Ability doubles it against Physical attacks, aka the only Moves you know. It's safe to say it doesn't even need to use its speed advantage, it could just stand still and take everything you got and still win." Alexander says, his casual stance in contrast to the words he speaks to Bunnelby about its chance. However, the words he's speaking are not to dissuade his Pokémon but to serve another purpose.

'Indeed this Pokémon has all the advantages, including a delicious Ability. Yet it is clear to see that it is quite the confident one and is intelligent enough to know how unequal the match-up is. If my words have an effect on it, which it should through the mental attack Charisma plus Incitement gives, then its confidence will eclipse its intelligence and it will reduce itself to little more than a punching bag. Just have to have Bunnelby chip its strength down and pin it and I can move in with my own ability to pierce its defences and gain me some new toys.'

... Only for things to immediately start going south again. Primarily, this new area is far, far more open, with cavernous rooms and massive walls of ice that are easily broken by the creatures here. And of those creatures are several new varieties, either different variations of the prior humanoid creatures, the Hiisi, in the form of a long-ranged sniper, a gunner, and two forms of bomber. None of these creatures are unintelligent and the latter two are capable of aided flight via some device on their back, a jetpack. Even further, the larger bomber, a Toimari, seems to materialize the other bomber and gunner Hiisi variants when harmed, creating a significant issue that requires swift resolution. And that is not even starting on the completely new creatures: living rocks that explode into frigid air on death, and whose consumption bestows an expected degree of protection from the cold of this place; creatures of crackling, ionized air and electricity that bleed powdered diamonds and hurl massive charges of electric power; and two variants of spirit, floating skulls, either constantly emitting frigid air and bursting with yet more when harmed or an electrical variant that appears much rarer.

This is all a rather steep spike in the harshness of survival here, and the massive, ten-foot wide circular tunnels breeching through many of the caves do not bode well either. But, the I-aught does not find this especially deadly at the moment. After consuming one of the living rocks, the frigid air now rejuvenates him, and the same can be said of electricity after consuming the powdery corpse of the Ukko, the lightning mage, an action that was rather satisfying after said creature sustained the damage of over a dozen lightning bolts before falling. Even further, consuming one of those two granted an inability to be set alight in flames, rendering the explosives of the Hiisi Bombers' explosives entirely ineffectual. Even on the snipers, with their quick aim and extremely fast attacks, there is ultimately little threat, as the I-aught noticed that the blinding projectiles of Sokaisunmestari both bounce off of surfaces and have a slight homing effect, allowing him to neutralize the threat entirely while safe behind cover. And of course, he can become invisible, although this effect breaks when he attacks,. is harmed, or is stained by some liquid. On the topic of more natural advantages, the wands and spells here appear significantly more powerful than before, especially in the case of a brickwork platform that appeared to offer several spells for "sale", the most notable of which is a "Touch of Gold", a spell that would have killed him if not for him reading the description from his device closely. Still, it offers a great deal of promise.

Slowly traveling eastward, the I-aught eventually comes across an outcropping of heavy stone, a shaft leading far upwards. A map provided by his devices states that this shaft leads up to the other side of the lava lake seen in the upper mines, although he has no intention of going so far out of the way just yet. Turning and making his way westward, he comes across even more strange creatures: black phantasms that fire deadly, duplicating blasts of energy and a ghost-like creature that can change the form of others and kill them with insulting ease. Much to his chagrin, upon consuming the latter, he feels a malign cloud of bad luck come over him, not exactly helped by the literal storm cloud that manifested overhead and followed him for a moment.

Shortly thereafter, he comes across the source of these creatures, that being a structure of strange brickwork in the far west of this area, cloaked in a heavy darkness. Sight is possible, but it's only two or three steps above complete blindness, but the luminosity or color of the threats within makes navigation far easier. Excluding those mentioned before, there are six major threats in this regen: the Palauttajamestari, a blue, strangely reflective wizard that copies the spells and attacks of those nearby and uses them for their own ends; the Maadiottajamestari, a dark wizard with a box-like head, marked by a white blot in place of a face, that disables the magic of those it harms; the Haavoittajamestari, a red wizard with a misshapen, red lump of flesh for a head, and whose attacks inflict a great weakness in the flesh; a variety of wands that appear entirely alive and act of their own accord, flying and attacking at will; a large, skeletal creature in the tattered remains of a robe that renders all around it immune to damage; and a white, spirit-like creature, normally passive but persistent if attacked, and will automatically retaliate with an explosive pinprick of light.

After a few close encounters involving combinations of the above, and managing to consume all but the skeletal figure once, granting a great deal of resilience and versatile power, the I-aught decides to vacate the area. While moving downwards, he notices that he appears immune to the weakening and the grounding of the masters, as he noticed that they also appeared immune to their own attacks when multiple where present.

Quickly moving downwards and entering the Holy Mountain, the I-aught feels quite safe for once, and feels as though things will only get worse from here. The wands are, as before, quite a bit stronger than before, both in terms of numerical performance and the spells involved. A particular spell catches his attention, a triplicate bolt, which he replaces the spark bolt with on the relevant wand, also moving it to a wand with more effective capabilities overall. However, he notices that this wand can only maintain fire for a second or so at most, so he finds an "Add Mana" from another wand to be purchased and utilizes it, allowing the triplicate bolt to be fired indefinitely. In the perk room, there is "No Wand Tinkering" again, "More Hate", "Stainless Armor", and "Permanent Shield." Taking the permanent shield, the other perks persist, prompting him to take Stainless Armor. The perks again persist, prompting the I-aught to notice a device on an overhang above the perks, with which he may reroll the perks. It takes two rerolls for anything decent to show up, that being "Repelling Cape", which he takes, causing the final perk, "More Love", to disappear. With all this said and done, the I-aught cautiously drops into the Hiisi Base...

Merrix did not waste this opportunity. Somewhere in the multiverse existed the components for her ultimate masterpiece. It was with that in mind that she stepped through the portal to this world and yet... IMPOSSIBLE! Despite what the name "Minecraft" would lead one to believe, there was a concerning lack of miners, not a single one to be found, in fact. While the world itself was rife with resources, it seemed she'd need to take it upon herself to collect them. She was quite capable, sure, but time spent gathering ores is time that could be used creating art instead.

Still, she managed to find some high-quality materials while searching among the scattered villages. Despite the fact that no villager seemed capable of gathering their own materials, their chests were strangely well stocked with supplies that they were surprisingly willing to part with. Some fine iron, leather, even gold, and precious gems like emeralds and diamonds, along with an unknown glowing red mineral that could potentially be used as an energy source.

The smith quickly fashioned herself some fine iron armor and a basic set of tools before descending into the depths of the earth. Her main goal was to stock up on this world's abundant resources (the red dust particularly interested her), before moving on.

@Spider

That certainly got her attention, and the old man was able to take her aside, to a place that the other students could not hear.

@Everything

Indeed, the furfou heard his words, looking rather contented with it, but not enough to make it abandon the fight entirely. Though, Stratos' bunnelby seemed both confused and concerned that Stratos was complementing its opponent.

@Minecraft

For those within this strange, blocky world, they could see the square sun beginning to sink in the distance, as the shadows began to grow longer and darker. Night was approaching, and with it, a definite feeling of danger. As it did get darker, all around could see the light of the village that the blacksmith had found. Perhaps it would serve as a place of sanctuary...

Looking around and seeing what he could find he could see stones, stones and more stones all while the heat bared down on him, drawing 2 vertical lines in parallel with the divine brush <Deluge> it began to pour down rain, the facing towards the wheat behind him he would draw a single horizontal line towards the wheat <Power Slash> and then he would draw a circle around them <Bloom> and repeated till he felt comfortable with the amount of what seemed to be more grass than wheat, this was al while he was in the background listening to his breaker tell him everything he needs to know and what he can do here, with him deciding that he should turn this world into his home base, for now, his priority was getting a bunch of resources, the stones that were in the plains faced the same fate as the grass, but without being endlessly renewed. As he walked towards what seems to be a grassland he would notice that it turned to dusk, he would start to hurry as he would have to prepare himself to get through the night, running about to find trees he would do what he had done with the grass and getting a lot of logs and making a Fire Pit and would use the knowledge from his breaker would make a shovel to be able to move the resources closer to him, running back to the grass from before and throwing them all into the breaker he would start to search for berry bushes since those would be an easy and available source of food for him, and so he would search for a good while before finding it in a large spider's nest "Perfect, I can finally try out this" Drawing an infinity symbol with a brush he would unleash and a monstrous amount of fire <Fireburst> It was like watching a bonfire using spiders in it however to make sure that the berry bushes don't go alight he would use waterspout and douse them whenever they would start to burn, after an excurtiatinly long time of doing this due to how large the nest were he got the bushes and noticing it was almost night drew 2 vertical lines in parallel <Veil of MIst> which slowed down time immensely to allow him to reach home base before night came and made him not need to use sunrise lighting a fire with a <Fireburst> far smaller in scale than the others he would sit down and start setting up camp for the time being.

@Spider

That certainly got her attention, and the old man was able to take her aside, to a place that the other students could not hear.

@Everything

Indeed, the furfou heard his words, looking rather contented with it, but not enough to make it abandon the fight entirely. Though, Stratos' bunnelby seemed both confused and concerned that Stratos was complementing its opponent.

@Minecraft

For those within this strange, blocky world, they could see the square sun beginning to sink in the distance, as the shadows began to grow longer and darker. Night was approaching, and with it, a definite feeling of danger. As it did get darker, all around could see the light of the village that the blacksmith had found. Perhaps it would serve as a place of sanctuary...
@ZephyrosOmega
"Your students, Kaecilius, and Baron Mordo, cannot be trusted. The one of the foremost concern should be Kaecilius. He works for Dormammu."
"Mordo will go rogue if Kaecilius goes throw with his plans to free Dormammu."
"I have foreseen your death by Kaecilius."

Alexander raises an eyebrow at the rabbit's hesitation.

"Well, what are you waiting for. Start with Tackle, go right in."

Bunnelby doesn't seem sure but it follows his command, rushing forward at the Furfrou with a Tackle. The Furfrou meanwhile doesn't even attempt to dodge, standing completely still it takes the Tackle headend.

Just as Alexander stated, Furfrou doesn't even budge at the full-force tackle. The difference in their two strengths further enhanced by its Fur Coat reducing the impact.

"Agility." Alexander states without any explanation.

Bunnelby does as it's told, unable to figure a way to bridge the difference in power itself. It relaxes its tensed muscles and lightens its body, doubling its Speed. Meanwhile, Furfrou seems unconcerned, the meagre stat boost not where close to bridging the gap in their abilities.

"Agility. Agility." Alexander repeats twice, and again Bunnelby does as it commanded, its Speed further increased to four times what its started ss. Furfrou narrows its eyes at this, unable to understand what they expect to accomplish when even this does not put them anywhere close to equal footing.

"Quick Attack! Bounce around on the tree's to repeatedly attack them." Alexander states, finally given an order more complex them a single word.

So Bunnelby does as it's told, using its increased Speed from Agility and the boost from Quick Attack to strike at Furfrou as fast as possible. Bouncing off the canine and hitting trees to change its trajectory and keep on moving without stop. It's like a brown streak filling the area they are on, continuously striking at the Furfrou as it goes so fast that it seems to disappear at moments.

Yet this is not enough. It might be striking hit after hit on its opponent who makes no effort to guard or counterattack, but that is simply because it sees no need. Its strikes are barely doing any damage even with the sheer number of hits it lands, and even its speed that seems to go invisible at moments is perceived by the dog as it keeps its eyes trained on Bunnelby as it bounces every which way.

It's so focused on observing Bunnelby's actions, waiting for the moment it attempts some sort of surprise tactic, that it does not pay any heed to Alexander, leaning against a tree no threat to the Pokémon. Except Alexander is no longer causally leaning at the spot he has been since the match has started.

While the two Pokémon were focused on each other he sneaked into the treetops, using the branches above to move closer and closer to the Furfrou standing still below. Then once he's in the position he jumps down just as Bunnelby is in the middle of another strike against the opponent.

Furfrou does not make any attempt to dodge, however, even less concerned with any ploy this trainer does than the strikes of its Pokémon who has done no actual damage to it throughout this encounter.

This is its mistake, its arrogance bolstered by Alexander's words and the pitiful attacks that have been rained against it since this battle started has it ignore any caution. Then once Alexander has dropped close enough his tongue extends, its movements are unnatural and seem to ignore gravity as it heads right to the front legs of Furfrou.

Then the tongue touches the canines furry front right leg... And it disappears. The stalwart defence that Bunnelby was unable to chip away crumbles in the face of this unnatural tongue as it swipes right through its leg, separating it from its body.

The surprise of this event and the loss of one of its legs causes the Furfrou to lose its balance, and then Bunnelby strikes it again. This time the strike shows a clear effect, as the unmovable foe is knocked off its remaining feet. Thus it is unable to make any movements as the tongue once again makes an unnatural movement, aimed right at its head...

"Bon Appetit," Alexander says, his constant smirk taking a more sinister light.

Kageyama would see the light of the village and directly fly there utilizing his Ki... Looking at buildings, and merely, to test out a little something...

His eyes opened and became pure white, as he activated his Byakugan. To see what was inside the houses, of course, it was likely just villagers but... just in case...

Alright here goes nothing. Walking through the surprisingly shallow water and jumping on rocks when he could, Tyrant made his way towards the Kulu. “Hello there!” He yelled getting the creatures attention. Looking up from its drink, Kulu was confused...it had never seen a creature like this and why were so many Vespoids and others small monsters following it? As Tyrant got closer he muttered something to the small creatures with red masks. One of them ran off in the direction Kulu came to get to the river.

Now standing a few feet from the creature Tyrant spoke again “I must say you are a interesting specimen. Much stronger than most of my current company at least in terms of strength anyways. I could really use some raw fire power on my team and you seem like a excellent start, my friends behind me are useful in their own right but they seem to lack the ability to beat larger creatures here, only incap or slow them down. Should you join me...” The Gajalaka that ran off returned holding a egg bigger than itself. Eggs are one of the favorite food items for a Kulu. “...You will be greatly rewarded. What say you? Will you join my merry band and help gather more beings to help achieve my goals?”

ZDM notices the night come and gets slightly worried. After getting a good view of the village in the distance, he quickly makes his way towards it. He feels the presence of one of the summoned, but decides not to bother, as they are far below the bowels of the Earth.

Breaking his way into one of the particulary huge houses, he finds a Villager, particulary a cleric in there. Finding he has nothing useful to trade, be takes his brewing stand and puts it in his inventory. He then decides to consult his Breaker on the mechanics of this reality and finds out his powers make most grinding here absolutely trivial.

He takes the logs in his inventory and turns them into wood, and then turns that wood into a crafting table. Using that, he turns the wood into sticks, which he combines with his other wood to make a sword, a pickaxe, an axe and a hoe. All of these items are, quite frankly, far more powerful than they shold ever be. His sword and axe, in particular, hit with the power of a nuclear warhead, and reinforcing them gives them several times the power. He is, however, not done. Clapping his hands and touching his equipment, he turns the wooden tools into a shining diamond. For some reason, diamond tools are the strongest in this world.

Venturing out into the night, ZDM feels quite confident in dealing with the hords of monsters, yelling for them to "come on and get!" him. He finds a variety of undead monsters, like zombies, who sometimes use armor and weaponry, and bow wielding skeletons, who are also sometimes coated in armor.

Giant spiders who also carry poison sometimes are often present, with some skeletons even riding them. The most dangerous ones are a green, disburbing monster called the Creeper, who will crawl his way to ZDM and explode with the force of a high powered artilery bomb, and a large, entirely black entity with purple eyes called the Enderman, who will turn aggressive upon locking eyes with him, and will teleport away from his attacks targeted at their upper bodies.

Thanks to a combination of his alchemy and rapid casting magecraft, he is able to keep the mobs far away and kill many of them. In death, they will drop various items, such as rotten meat, feathers, bones, silk, spider eyes, gunpowder, and something called the Enderpearl, which will teleport him when thrown at the cost of some damage.

Things were going well until ZDM was coldly reminded of his pathetic squishness via lack of armor. And arrow from his blindside passes straight through his abdomen like it wasn't even there. This distracts him to the point where an Enderman can get too close for confort. It throws a punch, which he could barely dodge, before using Flash Air to retreave back to the house he was in before.

If it wasn't for the Reinforcement at his wound, he would likely bleed out soon, and the Enderman's attack would have easily punched his head off. He needs a solution.

And so, he turns to the brewing stand besides him and has an idea. Using his alchemy, he creates a bottle of water from a table in the Villager's house. ZDM consults the Breaker for a guide on how to use it, and creates a glistering watermelon from a stair. Brewing it with the bottle of water, he drinks the potion of healing and completely seals off the hole in his chest.

"So, that was quite an adventure. Breaker, is there any other interesting places i could reach from here?"

The Breaker gives a few answers, but what really catches his attention is "the Nether". ZDM had always been curious about the concept of hell, so he thought, "why the hell not?".

Building himself a diamond armor with the help of alchemy from the few remaining things in the Villager's house, before turning to look at him closely.

"Hm. What a shame, doesn't seem to share a physiology with the people in the other reality. You live another day, little man."

The Villager simply responds with a "marhkdmwi".

He digs himself a hole into the Villager's house and below, making a 10x10x10 square down there. He uses his handy alchemy to create a pool of lava and water, which rapidly turns into tons of obsidian. After mining some, he builds a 4 blocks in length and 6 blocks in height "portal". He then chants "fire" into it, causing fire to appear with it. An, frankly speaking, instantaneous reaction occurs, leaving ZDM with a mesmerizing purple portal, crackling with particles.

"Ahahahha, look everyone! I have made it! A portal to another dimension, and with ease too! Ahhhh, what i would give to see the look on the face of those bastards who doubted me, aaahahahahahaha!"

He rants and rants and rants for what seems to be forever, jumping into the portal, manic...

After reaching his house, while carrying a gift I picked up along the way, I knocked the front door, and waited for him to open.

"Hello? Oh, how can I help you, young man?"

Seeing him, I respectfully bow down, and ask him.

"I have heard of your name, Master Roshi, as the greatest martial art master on Earth. I have come to beseech your teaching."

"Oh ho ho! "Greatest master on Earth" huh? That sound abit too grand for this old bone of mine."

Hearing my praise, the master laugh in jest, with a good mood in mind. Seeing the opening, I present to him with the "gift".

"I have also bring you a nice gift for our meeting: A quality gravure magazine of the latest issue."

"...Hoooo? Let me see here, I already have all the latest issue-bowaa!?"

Immediately experiencing a nosebleed, the old master held it up with an intense look and a red excited face.

"A-All these hottie! And none have I seen before! Where did you get this?"

"Let just said I have my source. I can give you more, if you want >:)"

"Oh ho ho, such a cheeky boy. Well come on in, let me serve you some tea, and then we'll talk."

Successfully earning his approval, I come into his house.

@ZephyrosOmega

The girl looked at least a little panicked at this, and made her way inland as best she could. Her powers were entirely different now, in additional to these new bits of equipment, she could sense something within herself, that could allow her to call upon new beings.

Even so, as she made it to land, she would try to look for a spot not in immediate sight of other people.

@Spider

The sorcerer seemed... rather surprised at this, to say the least. "And how would you know this?"

@Dusty

A tense moment passed, as the Kulu sized tyrant up, the monster capable of easily ending its life should it want to. However...

The offer works. The monster bows before him,like all the rest.

@Crim

And ZDH arrived in a sweltering red hellscape, made of dark red, soft stone. He was on a cliff near a large series of natural black rock formations interspersed with small pools of magma, and over the side of the cliff was a massive lava sea.

@Phoenix

The beach appeared mercifully uninhabited, at least. As she walked around, she could see a large number of ruins in the hills, of mechanical cities long-since destroyed and rusted away. The stones within her breaker pulsed with an almost sentient power, each one different from the last.

As she walked along the beach, the path took her down a route on the side of the island, a rocky,natural road interlaced with wooden rope bridges. As she traveled this road, however... a snarl reached her. A trio of monsters, orange-colored canines, began to approach her with hungry-looking maws.

@Everyone

With little warning, Izanagi's voice rung out. "Hey, I forgot to bring someone in earlier! So, uh... I'm gonna do that now. Plus, I added a new universe. Have fun!"

The breakers all showed a new world accessible to them: Gensokyo.

Within the village in minecraft, a ghostly, almost illusion-like girl appeared with little warning.

As she got closer and closer to the person inside of the Knightmare frame, she noticed that more and more eyes were being focused on her and eventually decided that it would be better to ditch the car, as it drew a bit too much attention to her.

She swiftly parked the car in a broken down garage before storing it in her BB pen. She then used her sense steal ability to evade detection of those who would be likely try to harm her. Even though she was aware of the fact that she could probably take out a normal human in a fist fight if it came down to it; she was still a person who would rather avoid physicality.

Moving in such a manner, she arrived at the place where the Knightmare was. She then spent a bit of time thinking about a solution to her problem before finally making her move.
She makes her way over to a lone knightmare standing atop a lone crumbling building.

"Who are you-? Britannian!?"
A voice yells out from the knightmare. Diina raises her hands into the sky before speaking.

"My name is Naoki. I'm half-Britannian, but I've decided that I'll swear my allegiance to the black knights and dedicate myself to freeing Japan!!"
She states emphatically. Holding a hand up to her chest.

"...Well, you don't sound Britannian.. but you don't sound Japanese either." The voice says before the cockpit is opened and a lone man with black hair pops out holding a firearm. He lowers himself onto the ground using a sort of line before speaking, all the while keeping the firearm pointed directly at Diina.
"I saw you driving around earlier in that red expensive looking car. A kid who's an honorary Britannian like you shouldn't be roaming around in the Shinjuku ghettos." He says sternly.

"Ah...ha!!" Noticing that his gaze breaks for a split second, Diina used her superior strength and speed to jump at him and delivered two quick blows which knocked him out before he could even get a shot off.
And now with the cockpit opened, Diina climbed into it and closed it shut.

In the cockpit; she finds three panoramic display monitors, dual control joysticks, along with instrument panels. she also discovers the name of this mecha robot: The RPI-13 Sutherland
code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion-rpi-13-sutherland-purebloods-type-standard-parts-limited-set-robot-spirits-side-kmf-.jpg

She pour all over the controls. Poking and prodding around the machine to figure out what makes it tick. Eventually she discovers how to move it, and she quickly learns how to semi-smoothly maneuver with it. Moving through the ghettos at decent speed.

However; a voice is suddenly connected to the Sutherland which surprises Diina a bit.

"Sutherland!? Who are you and why are you moving around freely!!? State your name and rank!!"
The voice calls out as she notices two Knightmares moving behind her.

"Tch-"
Diina hadn't been able to steal their senses because they couldn't actually see her due to her being in a cockpit, so she wasn't able to outmaneuver them as easily as she had done before. In this situation, she would need to quickly come up with a solution. However... to her, given this situation, she onl really saw one option as being open to her.
If she went outside of the Shinjuku Ghetto with this thing, the Britannians would think she's a terrorist, however, if she stayed here or stored away the Sutherland and tried to escape on foot or by car, she would be captured by the pursuing Black Knights. They were professionals at operating a Knightmare, and she had just started operating one for the first time only a few minutes ago.

So her only option was...To store the Sutherland and travel to another world...
So she stored the Sutherland in her pin, and as the surrounding Knightmares were closing in on her she yelled.

"Take me to Earth!! Year 2021!!"
A portal appeared and she leapt through it as their guns fired upon her position. The Black Knights were left scratching their head as to what just happened, and although they had just lost a very expensive unit, they had more important maters to worry about, so they stopped the search for her and the Sutherland and continued readying themselves for Zero's orders.

Mythos 'shrugs'. Whelp, she has nothing better to do.

Guess she'll harass this village and see if anything fun happens.

All around the village, chunks of the ground, sky, buildings, and people start to randomly be "deleted", the "deleted" bits are "replaced" with a "unearthly black void".

@ZephyrosOmega

The girl scrambled to equip a piece of magicite, in particular, that of Ramuh.

In addition to this, the girl raised her hand at the sign of the monsters, and seemed to focus, having an expression of "please work" on her face.

Magnetite was conjured forth in front of her, shaped in the form of a Pixie, the contract of which had already been established due to her status over the program.

This power also let her see the various parameters of the enemy, such as their skills and affinities.

appearing in luminose city Nick has a wide grin on his face it feels like it been decades since he last played X and Y now to get a Pokemon. As I think about this I walk into an alley. "Hat what is the most effective legal way to obtain a pokeball?" I ask.

@Phoenix

Indeed, the breaker and program indicated her to the monster's properties. Apparently they were called Dingoes; while their only attack was their bite, they were nimble and somewhat resistant to magic, though they had a weakness to fire. Furthermore, it appeared this world only utilized a system of fire, ice, water, lightning, and holy as their elements.

The monsters lunged, but despite their resistances... well, the power of the lightning from both Ramuh and Pixie were just too much. The fiends were fried, slain in seconds and fading into strange glowing lights. The breaker indicated them to be called "pyreflies", a sort of equivalent to the soul.

Also interestingly, she felt something stir within her body, powered by Ramuh's magicite. It appeared that it had imbued her with a fraction of its power; were she to keep going along that route, she might even start to learn magic of her own!

@Lou

The device indicated that the best ways to obtain pokeballs were to either buy them at a store or find them in the routes between cities.

@Yung

Diina ended up falling out of nowhere, arriving just in front of @Oliver_de_jesus and scaring the crap out of the new yorkers.

@ZephyrosOmega

She kept all of this in mind, both the properties of the app she had gained, and the crystals for summoning.

Her summons were returned away for now.

She approached the glowing lights to investigate them, reaching out to touch one.

"Gensokyo?...A world of pure fantasy, I see."

I murmur abit in my breathed, curious about the new people and the new world we can go in.

"Hm? What are you talking about young man?

"It's nothing, Master. So, can you consider it?"

At the moment, I was having a tea time with Master Roshi, as he vigorously scouring through the gravure with bloodshot eyes. After awhile, he stare at me with a calm look.

"Hm...can you show me what you are capable of?"

"If you insist, Master."

I then began circulating the Ki and powering it up all over my body like I does before, letting the Ki from around me going in while not letting anything out. Seeing such, the old Master stroke his beard in interest.

"Hm...I see that you're a splendid young man, who is very intune with the nature around him...Hm, in fact, with the aura of calmness you give out, I'm not entirely sure if calling you "young" is appropriate. You have an aura of a sage who lives for a long long time..."

"You praise me too much. Compare to the universe itself, I am still a hatchling."

"Oh ho ho, how humble...Said, are you a "foreigner", perhap?"

"? How did you guess it?"

Surprised by his insight, I ask.

"Oh ho ho, have such a wise and calm demenour, while also having such a fundamental usage of Ki in general, it's easy to guess. Plus, I have seen quite a few people that came from another universe just like you...though you carry more strangeness within you as well. I guess that you haven't come for long."

"Your guess is true, Master. I have come here, in interest of using the mysterious energy of Ki, and I have come here for your help."

"Hm...from what I look at though, you seems to be able to reach much higher height with your Ki control. How interesting."

Stroking his beard for awhile, he the finally smile at me.

"Very well, I will help you on with your training. Expect it to be harsh."

"Yes, Master!"

"Also in return, remember to bring me more of the gravure you have, okay?"

"Of course Master."

Offcially getting his approval, I begun to train with him.

@Spider

The sorcerer seemed... rather surprised at this, to say the least. "And how would you know this?"
"You probably know through your sixth sense that I'm not only from another world, but from another time."
"I am from six years in the future."
"During that time, your secret of eternal life from the Dark Dimension, is discovered, and is one of the reasons Kaecilius rebels. As well as Dormammu offering to resurrect his dead wife."
"In 2016, world renowned nuero-surgeon Doctor Steven Strange breaks his hands in a near fatal car crash, rendering his hands impossible for surgical procedures."
"He exhausts most of his wealth attempting to fix his hands, and finally comes here to Kamar Taj and discovers you. In a very brief time period he becomes proficient in your teachings of magic, you die in battle against Kaecilius and Strange bargains with Dormammu to spare Earth from conquest."

After some time, many of the dead in this domain are assimilated... but all the same, it is nowhere near sufficient. The sin is still small, and it is clear the feasting of merely these dead ones won't be enough, though the layer of regenerating flesh on it's surface will be quite helpful.

The Maker lets go of the sin, letting it float in place for a moment...

"... I will need more effective transportation if my plan is to come to fruition... I believe you are strong enough to lend that much to me, now..."

Without any further sign of response, the sin lowers itself slightly, allowing the Maker to step on top of it.

"Now... where are the dead stronger..."

With his Breaker clasped in his hand, he inquires through the various universes... and sees one where hordes of the dead come forth at the night, which is arriving shortly.

"Minecraft... an innocent, innocuous name for something where my role is so thoroughly fulfilled..."

With that, he swipes his hand, opening a portal and travelling through.

Back