• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BoS Fairy Tail CRT

No Wendy vs Chelia fight wasn't PIS at all and where does it even state that Zancrow was resisting his flames cause I watched the video more then twice and it was never stated. Again Zancrow straight up said that u need power in order to take me down which goes to how Wendy can hurt Chelia....because they are comparable

EDIT: u say that Zancrow resist Natsu flame then tell me how that the moment Natsu are Zancrows flame, u see HIS flame in the attack and he hurt him??? Explain cause that also ain't no PIS

EDIT 2: Also if Zancrow resist then why did he STILL take damage from Natsu after the powerup?

Good god Blacke. You keep ignoring everything I tell you. Natsu can take attacks from Zancrow and keep fighting, this means his dura scales, this means anyone who can harm him like Gajeel or Gray (who he has equal AP with) scale to Zancrow's AP.

The attacks dont hurt because he resists Natsu's flames. He is a slayer, Occam's Razor says they resist their own element. This is supported by my already having proven he has equal AP to Natsu.

Arguing semantics? Thats the best you have?

Good lord Anonymous. You keep ignoring everything that's I tell you. Zancrow was CLEARLY playing around within Natsu and was getting thrashed around like a doll. You straight up ignore the statement that Zancrow said about power. How does their Durability scale when Natsu was clearly hurt and was taking IMMENSE amount of damage? If they were comparable then he wouldn't have that much trouble. No again you had never answer the question about resisting Natsu flames so I'll ask

If Zancrow resist Natsu flames then how come:

1). It was never stated that he did resist flames, Zancrow said "how can a dragon kill a God"

2). After eating Zancrows flames u still see Natsu OWN flames in the attack yet he still hurt Zancrow

3). Wendy can damage Chelia (Sky God slayer)

Also disregarding evidence that's literally right in your face? Is that the best you have?

Calm down, both of you. We were doing it great until you started doing name-calling.

You ignored the context of everything to spin your own ridiculous headcanon. Disprove Natsu taking numerous attacks from Zancrow for the entirety of their fight. Until you do, literally every point you make means jack shit. So long as Natsu could fight on, Gajeel and Gray scale to Zancrow's AP and thus Natsu does. Equal AP means Zancrow has to be resisting Natsu's flames. This is consistent with every other type of Slayer resisting their own element with your only example of this not being the case is Wendy vs Chelia which, regardless of what you say, is PIS.

1. Why in god's name would it need to be stated that a slayer resists his own element? Do you also need people to tell you ice is cold or fire is hot? Maybe that water is wet or oil is oily?

2. Because he called it Dragon God's blah blah blah. It was explicitly stated that he emptied his container of his own magic to consume Zancrow's flames. This means far more than the bloody aesthetic of the flames. Natsu's flames also don't mean anything when we know they do nothing to Zancrow, the only relevant flames are Zancrow's which is supported both by feats, statements and narrative.

3. PIS. Every other slayer resists their own element.

Edit: Also @Calaca, when I mentioned not consistent with the city level stuff, I meant the Tenrou stuff and everyone harming 7-Bs in two different arcs.

I mean I understand if you are that desperate for an upgrade by pushing people tier up even though we don't even know how they can be that comparable but please try hiding it.

1). Im talking about Zancrow resisting Natsu flames. Also how can they be comparable when Natsu was taking IMMENSE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE??? that's nt comparable at all. Hell by that logic then that means that Base Natsu is also on par with Hades right? Erza is also as stronger as Base Irene right? Should I keep going?

2). Yes he did empty it out....wait for it....TO HAVE STRONGER FLAMES to replace his weaker flames and u still haven't explain how Zancrow still took same from an attack that had Natsu OWN flames in it. Yeah the statement, feats, and narrative point out that it's never said that he resist flames but is just straight up stronger then Natsu

3). Not even close of PIS. Hiro doesn't have bad memory unlike a certain other mangaka that we all know + he has other people HELPIN him out with the artwork and story so again so that argument is flown right out the window

EDIT: u still haven yet to show how Zancrow resist Natsu's flames even though I provided evidence, u haven't

@Anon you mean the X791 7-Bs? I can agree with them being 7-B. But the 7-B calc for X784 is flawed and it's actually High 7-A, so that part should be out of the question. The rest would rely on Zancrow's Low 7-B (which I pointed some other problems already) and Hades' High 7-C which is barely above baseline, BTW.

Received 956548994721810
Received 457991591498884
Received 856255761443609
In the third scan, Azuma explains how his magic works and said that he controls all the magical power of Tenrou Island, so he could make a Tower Burst on the entire island to blow it up?

he could manipulate all the magical power of the earth and could blow up the entire island

I do not know the size of Tenrou Island but one feat is at least mountain

he also felled the tree Tenrou

Have you done anything before Tenrou Island that comes at least close to that?

For an explosion to be Mountain level it needs to be at the very least 12.5km wide, and I doubt that such an explosion wouldn't engulf the whole island, destroying everything on its path. Tenrou doesn't seem to be that big.

this is a pillar of fire so it would be a made of vaporization wouldn't it?

Is there anyone who could do a calculation and find the size of the island softened?

It has to vaporize something before. The fire pillar isn't as big as you might think and just because it's fire it doesn't mean it'd vaporize the whole island.

That feat belongs to Acno.

I know the Pillar of Fire is not that big, but Azuma made this explosion manipulating the magical power of the earth.

and if he had manipulated all the magical power on the island he could destroy her

Alvarez's Wendy Dragon Force Climbs with Ikusa-Tsunagi Sword feat: High 7-A (2.02 Gigatons)

with the Enchantment of doubling her power she would take 4.04 Gigatons

and still have other incantations to increase physical attributes

currently she's probably stronger so can you put her as possibly 6-C ?

That's a baseless assumption and I have already explained to you why that's not applicable.

No, she needs an actual feat above 2.65GT to justify 6-C. Likely higher is all you can get until then.

@Blacke

Desperate? Nani? I proposed this in the first place because it made sense given what information we have available and is definitely the most logical conclusion to be had rn. Until someone actually debunks it or provides a better alternative, I will continue to support it.

Now I had a whole wall of text typed out but I realised that I just don't care to repeat the same thing ad nauseam so you can continue with your willful ignorance, I already said all I have to say on the matter.

@Calaca

I wasn't actually referring to the Roar or Bellow. Jura is stated to be on Gildart's level by Makarov. This refers to his power as of Tenrou which Laxus was comparable to before and after the 3 months. Laxus clapped Tempester who would be relative to base Jackal that Natsu bullied and only had difficulty with Etherious Jackal. Franmalth using Hades could also take hits from Natsu who can fight Etherious Forms which scale to Silver's 25.8 megatons so its still 7-B Laxus and Hades who get harmed by X784 Natsu level people.

The Calaca said:
That's a baseless assumption and I have already explained to you why that's not applicable.

No, she needs an actual feat above 2.65GT to justify 6-C. Likely higher is all you can get until then.
but with the multiplier she gets 4 gigatons and it is very likely that Laxus, Natsu, Erza and many Spriggans are 2x stronger than she

You're doing claims based on scaling, which doesn't always lead to upgrades.

AnonymousBlank said:
Franmalth using Hades could also take hits from Natsu who can fight Etherious Forms which scale to Silver's 25.8 megatons so its still 7-B Laxus and Hades who get harmed by X784 Natsu level people.
Don't know if this changes much but Flanmarth (Hades absorbed) was also amped by LFDM at the time.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Blacke

Desperate? Nani? I proposed this in the first place because it made sense given what information we have available and is definitely the most logical conclusion to be had rn. Until someone actually debunks it or provides a better alternative, I will continue to support it.

Now I had a whole wall of text typed out but I realised that I just don't care to repeat the same thing ad nauseam so you can continue with your willful ignorance, I already said all I have to say on the matter.
Same. If you don't want to actually provide evidence then that's you and I don't want to keep saying the same thing either. Wholeheartedly I disagree with the moving character up a tier by the fact that it's basing them on how they are "this strong" even though we don't even know if that are that strong

Ex: scaling characters base to 7B when we don't even know if they are as strong as LFD or Hades himself. That's pretty much assumptions right there

As I said before, we should make a new CRT discussing this stuff, this thread was only to figure out how to calc the feat

We should make a new scaling CRT, where everyone can see the main points

I figured we could hold off on making the Low 7-B X784 thread since Calaca has a good point on getting the other X784 feats calced so we have a better idea where these guys stand and dont have to make another CRT whenever we do get them done.

LFDM's? I used Torch's value and instead of using Pulverization I calced Vaporization.

I know but it's just that I have seen some feats that use multiple methods and the vap method only increased the result somewhat. But those tend to be Tier 5 feats...so maybe that's the reason...

That might be a good feat, but the size of the explosion will decide whether it's relevant or not.

I believe Mitch already has a calc for it. It was initially High 7-C due to assuming the explosion reached cloud height but there was an issue with that and it got a huge nerf as a result.

No clue. I believe there were trees or something near the edge of the blast or something but end of story is that it was so low that Gray's Ice wall was a better feat to the extent that it couldn't even serve as support.

Back