• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BoS Fairy Tail CRT

And he wasn't trying against Makky either.

Zancrow stomping Natsu when he resisted everything Natsu had? Yeah that happened. Then Natsu got better flames that bypassed Zancrow's resistance and clapped (quite literally). Those two are comparable regardless of your opinion on the matter. Hell, thats even how we scaled them before the recalc.

Apologies, she just spemt a minite taking damage from him so she scales anyway. So long as she is above Natsu and thus Gray, Gajeel etc two of which being able to fight and harm Laxus who is on Gildarts level and could harm Hades who Team Natsu harmed means she scales. Makarov >> Erza isn't a thing at all. If you want to say Makarov >> injured Erza who just woke up from getting KTFO? Sure, thats true. But when she is harming people who threw him around (albeit he was holding back against Hades) she most certainly isn't << Makarov.

Except Gray's feat is when he is tired and has literally no other feats to support it vs the scaling I proposed which does have multiple feats on such a level. Moving characters up to hide an outlier is not what I proposed at all. I am saying to move characters up because its consistent, far more than the ice wall feat thats for sure.

Well, when you put it like that, I can be ok with X784 Characters being Low 7-B, and X791 characters being 7-B

I think I also might agree with Anon, but I would like for the Erza island feat to be calced first.

Also like Anon said earlier, why don't we use Vapo for The LFDM Roar calc?

I swear the island feat was calced at some point before. No clue where the calc would be though. Not sure how large the island is as the manga is kinda sparse but from the few wider shots in the manga and anime, it should hold a few city blocks on top plus all the island itself so fragmentation for that could be decent though I doubt it hits 7-C.

Again Zancrow was stomping Natsu and not only that but Natsu had to empty out his magic reserves just to eat Zancrows flames and use his powers against him. Again no if someone who is leagues above you is not even trying and is crushing u doesn't scale, that's like saying that Erza can actually do any amount of damage to Gildarts who is actually scared of Makarov cause the old man is stronger then Gildarts. It was a 2v1 fight and even when Laxus was getting hit he got back up like it was nothing and he lost to a angry Natsu AS A DF which makes no sense and is an outlier. Why are you trying to scale people who get ABSOLUTELY destroyed by people stronger then them? most of those fight made sense and had major outliers

EDIT: when someone hold back, they literally make it to the point that they are comparable to the person they are toying with

AnonymousBlank said:
Zancrow stomping Natsu when he resisted everything Natsu had? Yeah that happened. Then Natsu got better flames that bypassed Zancrow's resistance and clapped (quite literally). Those two are comparable regardless of your opinion on the matter. Hell, thats even how we scaled them before the recalc.
^

@Dragon

Did u even read what I wrote? u know darn well that Natsu flames is from eating Zancrows flames and using it again him. Natsu even had a God Flame Mode so yeah that's how he beat him

EDIF: if u really wanna say that then that means Natsu shouldn't scale cause it took having to use a mode from an enemy's flames just to beat him

We've had Natsu scaling to Zancrow this whole time. Zancrow didn't even stomp Natsu, he just resisted his fire and was able to eat his, which is why he was winning.

And Natsu won by eating his flames and using it against his opponent that's how he won cause again if u wanna go that route Zancrow pretty much lost to his OWN flames so that would mean Base Natsu wouldn't scale

We should make a CRT thread about whether or not we're gonna make the X784 characters Low 7-B or 7-C and if the X791 characters will be 7-B

@Anonymous

Can you make that thread for scaling, this one was just for figuring the calc out

Alright ........ time to go find scans for the scaling.

Also, if the CRT isn't up within the hour-ish, don't expect it to be up until 18:00 GMT at the earliest.

Saying that Low 7-B is consistent is a flawed argument. We're comparing two feats only and you're implying that Racer was around 300x weaker than Gray. If he was bested by a extremely tires Gray who had a 7-C feat then that means he's nowhere above 7-C, but somehow he harms Low 7-Bs like it's no deal at all.

Find more feats, calc them and then we'll see which one is more consistent.

The Calaca said:
Saying that Low 7-B is consistent is a flawed argument. We're comparing two feats only and you're implying that Racer was around 300x weaker than Gray. If he was bested by a extremely tires Gray who had a 7-C feat then that means he's nowhere above 7-C, but somehow he harms Low 7-Bs like it's no deal at all.

Find more feats, calc them and then we'll see which one is more consistent.
Exactly. I don't see why they need to push up tiers to make room for an outlier to be turn into something consistent, that isn't how we do things on the wiki. It's like we are giving them upgrades on something we don't even know (also outliers)

Except it isn't flawed. The ice wall isn't what beat Racer, I never implied he was 300 weaker at all and a tired Gray explaims why his magic isn't as large in scale as it could be, that doesn't stop him from being Low 7-B unless you want to argue AOE fallacy. People on Gray's level consistently harm 7-Bs with help so I have all the feats I need.

You cant tell people to go get feats calced to see whats more consistent when you would happily place them in a tier with a single feat and nothing else to support it despite a far more logical alternative already being present.

You're arguing that Gray's 300x stronger than his best feat at that point. I have no problem with them being Low 7-B, but the rest of the feats might not show that and that's why I asked you to get more calcs so we can see if it's enough of a support.

That and the fact that apparently the LFDM feat needs a revision as well (can't believe I didn't notice that it uses Pulv. as well).

I'm asking this just so in case the rest of the feats shows more consistency with the 7-C scaling rather than the Low 7-B one, we don't have to get over this once again. We all know that these revisions are a headache and nobody wants any more CRTs, so let's save some of said problem and do a proper revision for the verse instead of jumping on the apparently best option.

The more logical alternative is to gather every feat possible and see how the comparison goes, not pulling a lot of arguments about power-ups and scaling to support an upgrade that might be debunked in the future. You should know how things go for FT here, so let's save some of that song and dance, please.

Doing a quick revision, LFDM roar when using Vap. instead of Pulv. gives 1.56GT.

@Alex whatcha' think?

The revised Zancrow's Bellow has been updated to 2.4MT, and Anon says that the scaling should be Low 7-B for X784 characters and 7-B for X791 characters. I asked to get more feats so we can see how consistent it is, either 7-C (Gray's feat) or Low 7-B (Zancrow's).

Oh, I see. So the main problem is that this feat is far above the previous feat used to scale them; which is Gray's icewall, which is y you've all been talking about it?

Yes. Contrary to what someone might think, I have no problem with them being Low 7-B if the scaling is consistent, but right now I have serious doubts about it, even more when I think that the two feats used to support the scaling until now were using a wrong value and give results similar to what the characters are able to do after each timeskip.

Gray's best feat at that point is easily hundreds of times stronger than any other feat up til that point so I don't really get what you are trying to say here.

As for calcs, I have been thinking about Aquarius' tsunamis in Harugeon and at Galuna, those should give decent stuff tbh. Azuma collapsing the Tenrou tree, Natsu's Sword Horn on the GH airship, Beast Elfman flexing to move the Super Mage's arm, Juvia's passive storms

Not sure why its pulverization tbh. Pretty sure the scan itself shows vapor.

Ngl, most of the feats give the impression of CB or MCB but that definitely doesn't fit with the City level stuff that pops up later.

I'm saying that we should pay more attention to the feats on the manga up to Tenrou and see what's more consistent.

Okay, those might be good.

Well, it happens a lot in fiction to jump from some conservative power to Tier 7/6 in a few arcs. That's why I think we should look after those feats first. The reason why I was fine with 7-C before it's because it was supported by two calcs consistent with each other, but one of them is now 100x stronger than before and I have doubts now.

Because he was physically comparable to Zancrow.

Zancrow vs Natsu is a fight between two comparable opponents but one of them can resist everything the other throws at him, then the latter brings his enemy's weapon and hit him with it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LtpvPMWkf4s

Actually not really. Here it's not about resistance, it's straight up the fact that Zamcrow pretty much said Gods are stronger then Dragons. By that logic then Wendy shouldn't have even be able to anything to Chelia who's a Sky GOD slayer

Again Zancrow pretty much said that you need to be stronger then a God slayer to even remotely hurt him yet

Yes, but I don't take that statement at face value. God Slayer are irrelevant af while the Dragon Slayers are OP.

The moment Natsu got flames that could harm Zancrow, he bodied. Unless Zancrow is such a glass cannon that Natsu having his AP one shots. Natsu also takes numerous hits that he explicitly doesnt resist for extended periods of time and is still able to fight. The fact that he can tank these blows means that anyone who can harm him scales, this includes the likes of Gray and Gajeel that he is equal to in AP.

....Huh? Wait so u basically just said that you are ignoring things that had happened. If Wendy can hurt a Sky God Slayer then how is "Zancrow has a resistant to Natsu flame" even a thing? Natsu didn't win on his own power, he won off of Zancrows power who is just straight up stronger then Natsu and how are they even comparable when in the 1st link of the video Zancrow said "it doesn't hurt"

Explain please

Huh... Mashima forgot?

No idea, dude. I wouldn't be surprised if the scaling is confusing and misleading as hell. Since I watched the show for the first time I asked a lot of things about the powerscaling and even today I have no idea how to answer them.

Because he straight up showed resistance? There is no way you can ignore that Zancrow resists Natsu's flames. Wendy vs Chelia is PIS. Natsu got rid of his own power to get Zancrow's because he knew he couldn't harm him otherwise. Natsu is comparable due to scaling to people equal to him that can harm him. Of course it doesn't hurt, he resists the flames.

Mashima didn't forget. This even points to how Zancrow said "a dragon cant kill a god" which is straight imply if you don't have to firepower to even remotely harm me.

@Anonymous

Zancrow straight up said "your attacks don't hurt" and he was still destroying Natsu. Also....tank? when someone "tanks" an attack they don't take any amount of damage at all but Base Natsu was and not Zancrow

Back