• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Speed equal
Lastest keys
Low 5-B for Boruto is restricted
They start 10 meters apart
They fight on the roof of a burning sky scraper, with a bunch of cloths in the ground

Votes:
The cooler of the trio glutonny:
artwork.php

Not sure why, but everyone dislike him:
Wow, this design is, wow
GRGL60LbAAA_lJ_.jpg:large

Last edited:
Lol, I like Boruto as a character. Initially, I didn't like him, but now he's kind of one of the few redeeming factors in the series as of now

Sarada though... Sorry. Never liked her at all. She just became a whiny mary sue with an asspull MS the more the series went on Waits for Sarada fans to send hate

Anyway, what's their starting moves and where do all three scale in AP? Does Sarada also genjutsu in character? I'm under the assumption that her MS won't apply here since she doesn't have a key for it or how much mind hax layers Re:Zero has to resist genjutsu.

I guess I can argue for the two of them.

Sarada does use Genjutsu in character, if she doesn't outright start with it, she'll use it eventually. Currently we have 3T Sharingan Genjutsu at 2 layers.

Since they're working as a duo, their usual plan is to let Boruto fight close range with shadow clones and/or kunais, with a mix of Jutsu like Gale Palm, while Sarada analyzes the fight with or without her Sharingan.

Looking at the opponent's profile, they look very haxxy though, I'm not sure these two can pull through but I guess we'll see.

One thing to note though, in this key, Momoshiki can take over Boruto's body any time he feels like it, so if Boruto's life is in danger, Momo will probably take over to change the course of the battle.

where do all three scale in AP?
The AP is like
Rai: 26.47 gigatons
Boruto and Sarada: 34.4 Gigatons

But Rai have a Duraneg attacks, so...
what's their starting moves
Nierre already said for BoSa, so Lye usually introduces himself and ask their opponent names, so he can use his authority.
Gluttony (暴食 Bōshoku): Lye could eat the name and memories of their opponent. To eat a name, he had to touch them with his left hand, then licked the palm of the same hand as well as chant their full name. Things such as experience, talent, and the likes and dislikes of human relationships served as food for him, allowing him to take advantage of any and all abilities or memories his opponents had. However, if he ate a fake name, he became plagued with severe nausea, usually throwing up only seconds after. Similarly, attempting to devour the name and memories of someone with a soul too large and powerful puts Lye at the risk being taken over by said spirit, as seen when his brother devoured the name of Reid Astrea.
  • Those that had their names eaten had their existences erased from the world, destroying any human relationships along with negating any contracts with spirits. Not even the people closest to them could remember a single thing about them.
  • Those that had their memories eaten became amnesic and any characteristics they may have had are reset, effectively making them into a different person.
  • Those that had both their name and memories eaten simply became a shell, and although they were alive, they no longer ate, excreted waste, or aged, putting them in suspended animation.
If he gets their name, he gonna try to touch them with either his hands to eat their memories. The Eating The Name is almost harmless, but Boruto and Sarada teamwork gonna crumble but they can still fight, it activates if he licks his left hand. Eating the Memories is a little problematic, since it makes one of them amnesiac, so their combat prowess gonna drop, It activates if he licks his right hand. and Eating both is Insta win for Ley, since it puts them in a coma and activate if he licks both hands.
I think is like that.
Standard Tactics: He fights dirty, always abusing a custom in which warriors introduce themselves formally before they do battle to obtain their Names, if he happens to possess the Memories of someone close to his opponent he'll imitate their manner of speaking and acting in order to make his enemy feel uneasy. He makes use of the element of surprise and is willing to fake his injuries or pretend to be unconscious or dead and run away when he sees that the battle is unfavorable as he does not possess the pride of a warrior.

Last edited:
The AP is like
Rai: 26.47 gigatons
Boruto and Sarada: 34.4 Gigatons

Nierre already said for BoSa, so Lye usually introduces himself and ask their opponent names, so he can use his authority.

If he gets their name, he gonna try to touch them with either his hands to eat their memories. The Eating The Name is almost harmless, but Boruto and Sarada teamwork gonna crumble but they can still fight, it activates if he licks his left hand. Eating the Memories is a little problematic, since it makes one of them amnesiac, so their combat prowess gonna drop, It activates if he licks his right hand. and Eating both is Insta win for Ley, since it puts them in a coma and activate if he licks both hands.
I think is like that.
Do you think trying to eat Boruto will put him at risk of getting taken over by Momoshiki? Because his soul still resides in Boruto, and it's far greater/stronger than Rai. Not sure how this interaction would work here.

Boruto would probably introduce himself if asked, Sarada likely not.

Do you think trying to eat Boruto will put him at risk of getting taken over by Momoshiki? Because his soul still resides in Boruto, and it's far greater/stronger than Rai. Not sure how this interaction would work here.
I not exactly sure, Rai authority never interacted that multiples selves, or two souls in one body, but if Rai eats both Boruto names and memories, he gonna affect only boruto, so Momoshiki not gonna be affected, and since Boruto is in a coma, he could probally take his body.

But I don't think that gonna works if Rai eats only one, and not both his name and memories.

But yeah, if he eats boths, he gonna get cooked;

Seems like a stomp in that case because even if Ley somehow manages to eat both of them, Momoshiki would just spawn and win
Not really, since I restricted that bitch.
Even then, he have ways to deal with Boruto besides that.

How the heck a stomp, I said if Ley eats both Momoshiki spawn. If he eats, he is good.

Last edited:
I think is like that.
I doubt Boruto is gonna tell a scary looking guy like that his name

Also, Rai doesn’t have regeneration on his profile. Boruto just stacks his speed amps and gives him a beat down with a clone while Sarada analyzes his moves then comes up with a counter.

Bump

I don't, Rai as able to get names of people before even If he scary, só

Also, Rai doesn’t have regeneration on his profile
He does

Boruto just stacks his speed amps and gives him a beat down with a clone while Sarada analyzes his moves then comes up with a counter.
Considering the difference in skill here, and Rai can alter his perception speed to keep up with speed increase, I really don't see that happening.

The Gluttonies actually all just look like children, plus Naruto characters have a habit of shouting their names
Making his perception of time slower won’t amp his combat speed
old Wilhelm can dodge attacks that would otherwise slice him to pieces by this same amp and almost every fighter in rz can do this
Even if it isnt a straight up combat speed amp it still helps them enough, not to mention the gluttonies scale above Elsa level characters, to whom, any attacks if they see it once wont work on them twice even if they were in large quantities afterwards

The simple fact of the matter is that Boruto and Sarada are going to have to try to rely on some hax here. Trying to engage Ley with straightforward combat will just get them killed instantly. The question is whether they have any wincons that they would start the battle with immediately?

The Gluttonies actually all just look like children, plus Naruto characters have a habit of shouting their names
Non-sequitur
Yeah, but It would let him react to his attacks
old Wilhelm can dodge attacks that would otherwise slice him to pieces by this same amp and almost every fighter in rz can do this
Even if it isnt a straight up combat speed amp it still helps them enough, not to mention the gluttonies scale above Elsa level characters, to whom, any attacks if they see it once wont work on them twice even if they were in large quantities afterwards
I don’t see these in his speed justification or the ability explanation.
Also, if it almost seems like Boruto is on the verge of losing, Momoshiki emerges which becomes a stomp.

voting incon

Sarada and boruto teamwork would be a pretty big issue and considering sarada analytic prediction herself, shunshin amp plus chidori amp and boruto himself both shunshin and karma amp , let woud have trouble keeping up even if he can amp his perception.

I see sarada easily figuring out that he wants their but boruto mf might just announce his full name saying he wants to be hokage.

Well all this doesn't matter if sarada is willing to use genjutsu though

Back