• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros Lifting Strength Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's any secret that people here are very much biased
as you all know, I am very much dedicated to supporting upgrades and versus thread victories for my characters, if they can be reasoned with at all
of course, for stuff like Boros vs Sanji I still end up having to vote against him due to it not really being debatable anymore
Damage, as everyone knows, is opposed to most upgrades and is often in favor of downgrades
that being said, I must say that I respect him because he actually goes about it in a smart way, and doesn't really deny reality if it's served to him directly. While he is the most skeptic person I know and sometimes a bit frustrating to argue with, I can't deny that he is smart, and is not a stonewaller or anything, given that he was even willing to partially accept the Boros scaling above Tatsumaki crt I made. I would rather debate with damage any day over some people who would prefer to just blatantly make stuff up and ignore arguments when given the chance.
Yes, we are all biased, but there is quite literally no way to not be. It's not really something to criticize that harshly over, even if it can be seen as a flaw at times.

Why does this feel like you're just trying to aim for Boros to get a certain rating and are trying any method you can think of to reach that point?
Well, he does but everyone has that in mind in some degree when they do a CRT. No one does a CRT with no bias.

Like when I did all the Jason X stuff or D&D revisions I was ultimately bias to what I thought they should be at.

I don't think it's any secret that people here are very much biased
as you all know, I am very much dedicated to supporting upgrades and versus thread victories for my characters, if they can be reasoned with at all
of course, for stuff like Boros vs Sanji I still end up having to vote against him due to it not really being debatable anymore
Damage, as everyone knows, is opposed to most upgrades and is often in favor of downgrades
that being said, I must say that I respect him because he actually goes about it in a smart way, and doesn't really deny reality if it's served to him directly. While he is the most skeptic person I know and sometimes a bit frustrating to argue with, I can't deny that he is smart, and is not a stonewaller or anything, given that he was even willing to partially accept the Boros scaling above Tatsumaki crt I made. I would rather debate with damage any day over some people who would prefer to just blatantly make stuff up and ignore arguments when given the chance.
Yes, we are all biased, but there is quite literally no way to not be. It's not really something to criticize that harshly over, even if it can be seen as a flaw at times.
👆👆👏👏👏👏👏👏

Oh because I’ve literally always supported Geryuganshoop being tatsumaki level, as you already know
if you’re trying to accuse me of wank or something, then I could easily bring up how much you’re willing to go back on previous accepted logic that has never been very opposed before, just to keep Boros at a lower level
Or maybe, maybe we just both have some opinions. Let’s just keep it at that and not imply anything further.
I'm not trying to accuse you of wank, but when it seems like one method is being rejected and then you resort to "Plan B" to try and get what you want, it seemed like an off comment to make.

I could just be taking the wording too seriously though and I apologize if I've offended you.

I don’t even think the Geryuganshoop thing is gonna work since I don’t have the energy to go on for yet another 2 page Boros related argument after all that’s been going on
however I will say that I feel like Elder centipede might have an overlooked LS feat somewhere in there
I’m just gonna do some rereading stuff.

well if you take Elder Centipede's weight and multiply it by its speed (say 343m/s) you would get a G-Class feat that could be scaled to Bang and Bomb and by extension to Boros as well...

Of course, there are some details that you should pay attention to, but if you do it correctly, you can get a G-Class upgrade for some characters...

If you did the same thing with Sage Centipede, Metal Bat would end up with superior lifting strenght than Tatsumaki.

But of course, that would depend on whether they could determine the speed of Elder Centipede and Sage Centipede to perform these calculations...

I don't think it would be a stacking calculation, as it would simply take the weight and multiply it by your velocity.

IDK, I think there must be a way to do this calculation without being a stack... I mean if you take a scene and calculate the weight of the object and then its velocity to determine the kinetic energy it wouldn't be a stack of calculus....

I was asleep. What the heck happened?

If Tatsumaki scaling is so controversial, just scale Boros to Darkshine and Geryuganshoop like what was suggested and be done with it. I honestly don't care at this point

Last edited:
well if you take Elder Centipede's weight and multiply it by its speed (say 343m/s) you would get a G-Class feat that could be scaled to Bang and Bomb and by extension to Boros as well...

Of course, there are some details that you should pay attention to, but if you do it correctly, you can get a G-Class upgrade for some characters...
but it would require the speed calc as well as the weight calc, which is stacking, I believe.
343m/s is just the speed of sound. It isn't a speed calc. But let's handle that in a different thread and just apply the accepted scaling here

Or we could take it a step further and upscale him from Orochi who was always stronger than Gouketsu, since that would technically fall under his scaling chain too.

I say it just stays at upscaling from Geryuganshoop as the possibly rating, with upscaling from Gouketsu as the solid one.
Yeah, Geryuganshoop's rating was always gonna be "possibly" because Murata statement
I say it just stays at upscaling from Geryuganshoop as the possibly rating, with upscaling from Gouketsu as the solid one.
Or we could take it a step further and upscale him from Orochi who was always stronger than Gouketsu, since that would technically fall under his scaling chain too.
Darkshine scaling was accepted and tbh Gouketsu / Orochi scaling feels less likely to get accepted by the other staff

I don’t see why Gouketsu would be contested at least, it’s pretty direct and simple, and is basically just the same thing but with a slightly extended scaling chain

Bruh you're using the anime cinematic timeframe and saying "this was the manga interpretation of the feat", as if we wouldn't have had that on the profiles for years by now if we actually did that.

1. It's linked in my calc
2. The blog doesn't even use an anime timeframe
3. I'd appreciate it if you thoroughly read and understood a topic before commenting on it. Please and thank you
I don't sit on this site 24/7, you'll be alright.

it's not even an upgrade Void
Most of the second page is you trying to upgrade Boros to Class P for being stronger than Tatsumaki. Based on his current stats, that's an upgrade. Even a solidified tier is an upgrade over "unknown, likely".

I don't sit on this site 24/7, you'll be alright.
I'd imagine that it wouldn't take someone who can seemingly read and understand the English language 7 days to read a blog that didn't take me 5 minute to make.

If you don't want to put in the effort to understand a topic, don't expect people to take you seriously when you talk about said topic.

Most of the second page is you trying to upgrade Boros to Class P for being stronger than Tatsumaki. Based on his current stats, that's an upgrade. Even a solidified tier is an upgrade over "unknown, likely".
Had you been paying attention, you’d know that the Geryuganshoop scaling is most likely going to stay there to begin with, along with the fact that the unknown is just gonna be replaced with scaling above darkshine or gouketsu
Also this has nothing to do with class P
Also what are you doing

Anyways, with that calc having been accepted, I think Boros' Lifting Strength should look like this

'Likely Class G (Was stated to be the strongest in the universe, and thus should be superior in strength to the likes of Tanktop Master, although it's unclear whether this statement is applicable to Boros' Lifting Strength or not), possibly higher (Was surprised that Saitama could match him despite seeing the former completely outclass Geryuganshoop's pitches moments prior | At least Class G (Stronger than before. Sent Saitama flying towards the moon at sub-light speeds), possibly higher'

Likely Class G (Was stated to be the strongest in the universe, and thus should be superior in strength to the likes of Tanktop Master, although it's unclear whether this statement is applicable to Boros' Lifting Strength or not)
I don't agree with leaving this as a likely, and shouldn't it be scaling to Darkshine? The rest is good, though

Last edited:
possibly higher (Was surprised that Saitama could match him despite seeing the former completely outclass Geryuganshoop's pitches moments prior
There is still several staff disagreements with scaling Boros to users with Telekinetic LS, though it hardly matters

Class G Meteoric Burst Boros

What about this comment

Hey @Kachon123, Why don't you use the range where Boros exerts his leg strength as S? It is because that range is the distance at which the character acts on an object, not the distance at which the object moves. and it would also be an upgrade to Boros' higher LS. Like If he moves 1 meter, it will be 8141914226223440422/1 = 8141914226223440422 N. (Class P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back