• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros Lifting Strength Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a consensus reached here/do we have a staff tally? I read the first page and all the staff I saw were agreeing.

There's still discussion about Geryuganshoop scaling, but maybe that can be left to a separate part 2 CRT or sth
Whats the staff tally for the Geryu scaling? That seemed to be the focal point of the OP and all the staff comments I saw disagreed with it.

Okay, you can include me in that list as well.

We should update Boros' profile to scale him to Flashy Flash in terms of LS and remove the Geryu scaling and replace it with a "possibly higher."

It appears there's no reason to scale Boros to Geryu's telekinesis other than assuming he does due to being stronger than the heroes.
It’s almost like you ignored everyone on purpose and don’t even know what’s being argued
The reasoning this entire thread has been confidence scaling

Okay, you can include me in that list as well.

We should update Boros' profile to scale him to Flashy Flash in terms of LS and remove the Geryu scaling and replace it with a "possibly higher."
Sure.
It’s almost like you ignored everyone on purpose and don’t even know what’s being argued
Apart from the supporters, nobody is buying it. It's already accepted by the majority. It has already extended to 5 pages.

I see a thread with nearly 100 comments each day on an issue that has been agreed to by every staff member that has come here, and nearly half the comments are aggressive relentless arguing from you towards anyone who disagrees. Believe me, I am not in any way shape or form surprised that my agreement with the OP and encouragement to conclude this given a sufficient staff consensus was immediately met with hostility.

I am sorry you disagree with the downgrade, but your disagreement does not obligate me or other staff to let this drag on forever despite a fairly unanimous staff consensus.

the vast majority of the discussion had nothing to do with Geryuganshoop and it’s baffling that you’re trying to sell it that way
It was discussed in the first page. This topic doesn't deserve 5 pages. It was not me who went to Tatsumaki and all other stuff.

Maybe we can continue the Geryuganshoop LS scaling discussion in a different thread and just apply what is 100% accepted here first?

Maybe we can continue the Geryuganshoop LS scaling discussion in a different thread and just apply what is 100% accepted here first?
No, I disagree. The removal of Geryu scaling has enough staff approval already. We shouldn't carry it on in a separate thread just because one person is really bothered by that conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back