• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros Lifting Strength Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, only Kachon's old calculation method, which used the distance to the moon, has been accepted. I mentioned the need to use Boros' leg movement distance, so there is currently no accepted calculation.

Velocity 0.9 c is recognized as the speed at which Saitama bounces to the moon, but it is not Boros' kick velocity. Therefore, assuming that Saitama's bounces to the moon and Boros' kicking speed are the same may be incorrect.

Velocity 0.9 c is recognized as the speed at which Saitama bounces to the moon, but it is not Boros' kick velocity. Therefore, assuming that Saitama's bounces to the moon and Boros' kicking speed are the same may be incorrect.
.9 c is the Velocity Saitama reaches by being kicked by Boros

Safe to assume he had the momentum to build up to that speed

When a person kicks a object, their leg speed may be much greater than or less than 0.9 c, depending on a number of factors, such as the length of their leg, the angle at which they strike the object, and the force they apply.

The speed of the object after being kicked is determined by the force applied to it, the angle at which it is kicked, and the properties of the object (such as its mass and shape). The leg speed of the person kicking the object is just one factor that contributes to the overall force applied to the object, but it is not necessarily equal to the speed of the object.

When a person kicks a object, their leg speed may be much greater than or less than 0.9 c, depending on a number of factors, such as the length of their leg, the angle at which they strike the object, and the force they apply.

The speed of the object after being kicked is determined by the force applied to it, the angle at which it is kicked, and the properties of the object (such as its mass and shape). The leg speed of the person kicking the object is just one factor that contributes to the overall force applied to the object, but it is not necessarily equal to the speed of the object.
That would be true if Saitama didn't weigh more than Boros's leg

But he most likely does

Thus he would have to output at least that level of speed in order for him to launch him at that speed

That would be true if Saitama didn't weigh more than Boros's leg

But he most likely does

Thus he would have to output at least that level of speed in order for him to launch him at that speed
And that can make us calculate the momentum.

mv = mv
(Boros leg mass)v = (Saitama mass)(0.9c)

Of course, it is possible to exceed the speed of light with this result. In the end, we will return to the same point because we cannot use calculations faster than the speed of light.

This is getting absurdly obnoxious and derailing, if you guys aren't making a thread to discuss calc methods and decide which one is correct (even though Kachon's calc was already accepted) I'm just unfollowing this dumbass thread

This is getting absurdly obnoxious and derailing, if you guys aren't making a thread to discuss calc methods and decide which one is correct (even though Kachon's calc was already accepted) I'm just unfollowing this dumbass thread
Actually, only Kachon's old calculation method, which used the distance to the moon, has been accepted. I mentioned the need to use Boros' leg movement distance, so there is currently no accepted calculation.

I can wait for another thread of calculations. I have no problem. Since there is currently no serious prohibition against discussing this issue in this thread.

I'm currently on mobile, so I can't seem to do it. I'll change the name when I reach home, sorry
I'm now trying on desktop and unless I'm doing something wrong, I don't seem to be able to move other users' blogs. Maybe try asking an admin?

Sorry for not being able to help

Last edited:
This is a lot more discussion than I was expecting over something as minor as Lifting Strength.
Shit gets serious when someone dares to try and downgrade Boros
Speaking of which, it seems as though this thread’s basis was rejected quite some time ago, all we need to do now is replace the unknown rating with a scaling above Gouketsu’s LS

Actually, the main problem with upgrades at the moment is that speeds faster than light cannot be used. However, there is one way, which is to reduce the speed to 0.9c, leaving only about 0.5c. This means that the calculation of the speed of Boros' kick may not reach the speed of light, allowing us to use this formula to calculate LS. It's a technique of downgrading in order to upgrade.

I'm just kidding. Don't take it seriously.

I reread the official translation and there's no mention of "years prior".
It was to the point where he didn’t recognize people who’d been to superfights before like snek and believed that martial arts fell off
He was very objectively a monster at least a couple years pre Boros invasion

Speaking of which, it seems as though this thread’s basis was rejected quite some time ago, all we need to do now is replace the unknown rating with a scaling above Gouketsu’s LS
kek. He still wouldn't scale to Geryuganshoop or Tatsumaki Regardless.

That literally is from before he agreed
Well I said that Boros scaling to Class G through his commanders was fine, but if it's only because of TK I find it iffy. For his base forms scaling to Class G I always said it was through Darkshine or TTM.

Also the comment in question never mentioned Sealed Boros scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back