• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So awhile back, I made a page for an obscure pony character named Bookworm. Back then I rated him at 5-A for consuming, warping, creating and erasing entire "worlds", which were portrayed as pocket dimensions that contained planets and moons. However, in retrospect, I believe Bookworm should be 4-A instead. At least four of the worlds he destroys contains a night sky filled with stars.

Bookworm1
Bookworm2
Bookworm3
Bookworm5
Bookworm6

This could also scale to Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash only with Story powers, as they were the ones who created these worlds with their imaginations, but I don't think we count IDW feats for non IDW-Original characters anymore.

I'm pretty sure Bookworm in the story world is like the Hunger Birds. It doesn't just eat things in the worlds, but the worlds themselves. Technically it's hax that's hard to put into pure AP, but if you were to do so, it'd definitely be above 5-A, yeah.

Exactly. He reduces entire worlds to voids of white in a matter of seconds. He even destroyed the Sun in the world Fluttershy made which should be at least 4-C right there.

"At least 4-C/4-A, likely far higher" seems applicable.

On a side note, have you been keeping up with the MLP: Legends of Magic series? It has some pretty good feats so far.

Yeah. Nothing much so far but Issue 4 supports Tier 7 ponies at least. Theirs some possibly universal threat being hyped up but theirs next to nothing regarding it so far.

Bump.

Even though destroying the worlds may be hard to tier, he still created/warped them completely.

Well, given that they cannot regularly use story-manipulating powers, and this is not a canon story anyway, I think that "4-A within storybooks" keys seem redundant for them.

Antvasima said:
Well, given that they cannot regularly use story-manipulating powers, and this is not a canon story anyway, I think that "4-A within storybooks" keys seem redundant for them.
What if someone thinks a vs battle with one of the ponies and some 4-A character would be interesting considering their respective abilities, but they can't because they're a different tier?

This thread is over a year old, so I will close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back