• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bondrewd profile overhaul

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Bondrewds current profile.

Overhauled Versio

Small thread for small changes so i will keep it short.

Transmutation, Durability Negation and Transformation addition:

Transmutation is part of the Curse of the Abyss starting from the 6th Layer. Delvers ascending from the 6th Layer onwards will either turn to Narehates or die. This is important for Shaker, as its stated to inflict the curse of the Abyss onto his targets:

"Things it hits will undoubtly disintegrate, without any exceptions", Durability Negation via Sparagmos.

Bondrewd transformed into an Blessed Narehate in his fight with Reg through ascending from the 6th Layer while ascending upwards with his Cartridges equipped

Narehate Curse resistens:

Should be removed, as there are no instances of that in the Series.

General profile overhaul:

>Adding justifications for some stats

>Images added and changed

Turns out to be bigger then expected...

Eddit: The picture funktion is pure headaches so bear with the imgur links. Thanks~

Looks good to me too.

Agreed, but IIRC Bondrewd's Shaker has only been shown to inflict up to the 3rd-Level Curse of the Abyss, which wouldn't include transmutation.

Also, I would reword his AP to:

Attack Potency: At least Wall level (Fought with Reg). Ignores conventional durability via Sparagmos

Yes, you recall correctly. Thing is, that Bondrewd didnt want to kill Riko to that time, so he didnt use higher layered curses. And considering that the weapon descriptions comes from the Nanachi trivias, who after Bondrewd and the Umbra hands knows the most about his equippment thanks to the time they spend with him plus calling Shaker "terrifying" compared to his other weapons and i dont think that we need to exclude higher Layer curses.

Wokista raised his doubts concering 6th layer curses too, stating that Shaker cant carry 6th Layer and onwards curses because no one besides White Whistles could delve down there. And yes, Shaker was an Auction Artifact. But not the darts. They there stated to be made from another Artifact called the Cursed Steel and that it is currently concealed by Bondrewd. Add in the fact that Bondrewd with his Cartridges is the only one who can dive down to the 6th Layer and return and i think i can savely include the 6th Layer curse.

As for the AP, i will wait for others, because we would get rid of the unknown stat.

So, are we set or is there still something concerning Bondrewd directly? As for his ap with Sparagmos, i will probably request a calc for Regs Incinerator feat in chapter 35-36 to get rid of that weird unknown.

His durability would probably scale to the calced value either way, but yeah as you said you can do that separately. Everything else looks fine, though I personally am still unsure about the amount of curse we can say his darts can do and Damage should probably have an opportunity to elaborate on his opinion there, so just ask him what he thinks.

Regarding the AP, it is already noted that Bondrewd's Sparagmos ignores conventional durability, so I don't see what the purpose of the Unknown rating is.

Reg shouldn't be Unknown either, he should be noted to ignore conventional durability too.

Well, the incinerator has a feat on chapters 35-36 that is blatantly above 9-B, so the unknown is probably just there as a placeholder for a calc. I don't think we usually accepted disintegration rays and stuff as more than AP unless specified to be molecular, though I could be wrong.

Since Reg's incinerator works on the same principle as Bondrewd's Sparagmos, capable of disintegrating anything without exceptions within the Abyss, I'm not sure it isn't Durability Negation.

That can just indicate that they have way higher AP than everything else's durability, at least that is known thus far. Disintegration can be AP.

From the looks of it, its destructive effects are a sort of Minor Reality Warping exclusive to the abyss.

There is little difference from this and a weapon from any series which is stated to "cut through anything".

Back