• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm going to go with Vecna due to probability manipulation and having more potent hax.

High 2-A mind hax was fun while it lasted, too bad Jace resisting it from Emrakul is apparently an outlier now.

That multiversal includes other 2-A beings so that's insane potency.

Does Bolas still beat Homura without that High 2-A mind hax though?

Wow, all this hax and probability manipulation seems to be taking it.

I glanced through both profiles. Bolas doesn't have resistance, and both seem able to bypass Mid-Godly Regenerationn, so I'll go with Vecna for the time being, FRA.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I'm going to go with Vecna due to probability manipulation and having more potent hax.
High 2-A mind hax was fun while it lasted, too bad Jace resisting it from Emrakul is apparently an outlier now.
Bolas still is plenty impressive for a 2-A, mid godly, causality manipulation, passive death manipulation, etc.

Vecna FRA. Not much to be said, he's got hax advantage.

But does Bolas have any feasible way to win?

It's one of the resistances scaled from LoP, right?

Doubt that it will work before Vecna punches him once or twice and proceeds to conceptually delete him because he is regenerating.

What Kaltias said, which is why I am inclined to believe this is a stomp. Bolas likely couldn't even kill them with Death Hax anyways, as Vecna has crazy high resistances.

Restricted LoP stalemated him. This is largely because, while she was stronger, she could not destroy him without completely destroying the multiverse. That does not apply here, I believe.

Back