• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Devil vs a Monster. The battle between two sadists.

The fight takes place in a highly dense forest at 8:00pm. Both are 7-B. Speed is equalized. The rest is SBA.

Bog: 0

Demiurge (Overlord): 0

Inconclusive: 0

Bog Rock Hard Gladiators
7e046cc1920eb3b7c92667149c22efc7

What protects bog from having his soul destroyed by demiurges first in character move which is hellfire? Bogs teleportation gets negged by dimensional lock and everything else he can do doesn't seem liable to put demiurge down before demi burns his soul.

Demi ouranges and resist acid (Though likely not to bogs level) honestly think this is a pretty harsh stomp, sba means they start a kilometer apart and while demi can neg bogs teleportation bog can't do the same. add on to that flight and demis in character moves onsehotting and I doubt bog ever even gets a chance to do anything, demi raises his hand and the fights over.

Bog rarely ever teleports. He's the kind of opponent that literally spreads his body around the entire forrest prior to engaging in the fight.

Question about the soul destroying fire: does the fire have to hit ALL of Bog or a sizable part for it to take effect? Or does just nicking Bog do it?

The pen or the sword said:
What protects bog from having his soul destroyed by demiurges first in character move which is hellfire? Bogs teleportation gets negged by dimensional lock and everything else he can do doesn't seem liable to put demiurge down before demi burns his soul.
Possession is the most viable option for Bog to win. Other than just plain beating Demiurge to a pulp.

Not stated one way or the other though it's implied that just touching it would be enough as ainz instantly released his swords when hellfire began spreading across them. So I think it's safe to asssume touching it ends the fight.

Demi outranges and oneshots with hellflame, bog needs to physically stick a peice of himself into demi to do anything and that requires getting in range, demi has a kilometer of range while bogs max range is hundreds of meters. Demi can fly and teleport and neg bogs teleport, I don't see a world where bog manages to get to demi before he raises his had to end the fight.

Bog doesn't have prep so he can't spread across the forest....

Well I can close the distance. Iirc Demiurge's hellfire had 0 effect on EvilEye and she has no resistance to soul manipulation. So the soul manipulation might only work on low levels.

Evileye never comes into contact with hellfire though, only her freinds do and demiurge drags out there fight to torment her for hurting entoma, evileye is nearly onshot by demiurge and it's made very clear he's toying with her...

Unless you stick bog right on top of demi this fight goes the same way, demi raises his hand, bogs soul burns fight over. demi scale beneath 45 megatons while bog scales above 42 so it's not like bog can one shot while demi can wrap his body in hellflames if it becomes a physical brawl.

https://youtu.be/oVRZpzuL620 (1:20)

Well I perceived it as it going through her then to the other two.

Regardless Demiurge was confident that EvilEye would have survived the attack regardless and based that the other two would as well scaling them to her (he was wrong in scaling the other two to her however).

Thats not what happens though hellfire wall raises in a location the caster chooses, demiurge was aware the other two were weaker, he can preceive levels and strength he was mocking her....

Was he? Regardless however he knew that the attack wouldn't kill Evileye. I mean he would've hit her with it if that were the case.

Why? Demiurge is a ****** and was quite angry she had hurt entoma, he mocks her and her freinds then backhands her with hand of the devil.

Also this has been discussed countless times in the past, strength doesn't equal resistance in overlord, if you want to use that tired argument make crt cause we don't currently accept it.

Does anyone resist soul manip/destruction think of demi as a slight diffrent version of ainz, ie he raises his hand to burn souls as the fight begins. He has a bunch of other moves like dimensional lock and summoning but his first move is liable to be soul destruction based.

Ugh with no consistency Im not sure if it will be a good match, demi resist a few of his abilities like grav manip, illusions, reality warping ect, but possession and will do him in and a few of his other powers should work just as well....

Honestly I wouldn't bother simply because it becomes a matter of demi always opening with soul hax and his opponent having a pretty random choice in the matter, plus ben outranges demi pretty significantly. Im just not sure how one would go about debating it.

there's also the fact Demi would summon an Evil Lord, though as Wrath is the only one we have info on, we just say he would summon him over the other 2

so now he has another 7-B helping him, one that can use Time Stop

yea but it seems to also be a projectile, while regular Time Stop can't be dodged

though if he was able to cover most of the evil tree with it, it would be hard to dodge. Not sure it's said how much he covered though

hmmm, looking at the scene he just says Frost of Judecca, then a freezing sound is heard

so either it's an ice projectile, or he just says it and it covers the target in ice while also time stopping them with no projectile

Seems more like the second one considering what we know about hellfire wall ect, plus I feel he would have mentioned a projectile if there had been one.

either way, Demi soul haxes or freezes them in time then soul haxes

not really much debate as far as i can tell

True benjamin has some hax to deal with demi but theres no grantee he'll open with them, demi resist several of his other abilities and it becomes a matter of who shoots whom first even if benjamin opens with something to kill demi.

also, Demi's demons he will summon will probably distract Ben long enough for Demi to soul hax

Demi doesn't like to fight head on, he is going to summon a shit ton of demons

True I see him opening with soul hax or timestop, soulhax kill benjamin outright while timestop lets him summon a buttload of demons who all have soul hax of their own... The only question is what ben opens with which doesn't seem to have a decent answer...

Demi also won't **** around, not only is it not in his nature, he can tell how strong people are

considering he's more a commander, Demi will let his demons fight while he takes potshots, which of course will kill Ben, since soul hax

Apeironaxim said:
there's also the fact Demi would summon an Evil Lord, though as Wrath is the only one we have info on, we just say he would summon him over the other 2

so now he has another 7-B helping him, one that can use Time Stop
Not on the profile yet but Benjamin has a different kind of time stop as well

DeathNoodles wrote
When did this happen? It would've been nice to see how he got stomped, but I couldn't find the threads about it...

Happy to oblige the match started of as a ainz vs ikki match but was quickly considered a stomp, then it was switched to a discussion about shalltear vs ikki.

Back