• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade​

Maple's 9-A AP (for base) isn't accurate since:

So she gets downgraded to 10-C since her STR status is the weakest of the entire verse (literally 0 ); she cant even beat small monsters properly and is only strong enough to hold a weapon

That said, Atrocity form would still be 9-A since it can fight against players comparable to Sally (ignore the part where she scales above Maple, thats only for base maple [who is 10-C], not Atrocity). She also oneshot several high level players (Frederica, Marx and Drag), and solo'd a boss that could fight against her entire party

Power Additions (Maple)​

Reactive Evolution: She passively gains resistances/skills against status effects and based on what she eats

Invulnerability: Can become invincible to all damage for 10 seconds

Self-Destruction with Break Core: Can create a massive explosion that affects both the opponent and herself

Power Sealing: Capable of sealing certain types of skill with her Throne

Energy Manipulation: Can control and redirect lasers

Explosion Manipulation: She can throw items that explodes on contact

Water Manipulation: She possesses items that deals water damage

Damage Reduction (50%): Reduces damage taken by 50% for 3 minutes with Unbreakable Shield

Transformation, Absorption & Paralysis Inducement: Can transform into a half-monster with tentacles that absorbs, nullifies and paralyzes the target on contact

Limited Resistance to Power Sealing: A few of her skills are capable of resisting sealing effects

Resistance to Fire Manipulation: Shown here

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation: Shown here

Sally​

Barrier Creation: Can create walls to protect herself from attacks

Limited Power Nullification: Can nullify one-shot damage once a day

Ice Manipulation: Can create indestructible icicles and freeze objects

Thread Manipulation: Can create and shoot webs from both her hands and feet

Pseudo-Flight (?): Can create footholds to walk in mid-air

7-B Upgrade​

Calc. This scales to Maple's dura (since she actually survived the explosion) and the AP of atrocity and machine god, since those transformations can fight against bosses that can harm her (this will be a new key)

Sally should also scale (only in AP, not dura) since only her and maple fought against the Knight Boss, who could harm Maple's 7-B dura (will also be a new key for sally)

Last edited:
Congrats you got lucky with your timing and I will actually do my job and respond to a CRT that doesn't have to do with a verse I care about or is tier 2/1

Anything I don't respond to I think is fine to add.

Maple

I feel like a 10-C wouldn't be able to carry around the huge ass metal shield she does. It's prob like 10-A to actually be able to go about with that thing and not exhaust yourself immediately.

Disagree on the invulnerability, because of new standards making it more like a durability equivalent of durability negation. The issue with this comes from how we have no real mechanic for how this happens. For dura neg, we need to know some process which sidesteps energy exchange to say it will just not interact with durability, and some statement like "it will penetrate anything" would not be enough. This quote just says she's invulnerable. We're not given a method as to how this works, so it falls into the same trappings of nlf'd "probably supposed to be dura neg in verse but does not meet our standards" type stuff.

I'd like for "evil type skills" to actually be defined if you plan to add that as a power null thing.

I don't know if this is as much absorption as it is just normal consumption.

Given the wording of the proof for this one, it seems she would have to preset which of her skills are resistant. Unless she has some default null resistant loadout, she'd have to apply this on the fly or get prep.

Sally

Don't list the icicles as indestructible on the page, since we have different standards for that. Could say they're "indestructible relative to x" though.

Spider webs would also be adhesive manip

Latter seems more like an extension of the forcefields than flight, since it's spawning in footholds.

Calc

Nah, gotta do the surface area shit, as well as distance if possible. I can find you some calcs to work off for that if you need a reference.

She being able to carry out the shield is a game mechanic, as it said on the scan, it only allows her to hold her weapons, otherwise the game would not be playable (regarding equipments) for someone who has STR [0]

So what power would be then?

The evil type skills that got nulled were predator (summoning), atrocity (transformation), hydra (poison), among other stuff that I cant remember atm

Its actually absorption since the tentacles inhenrited the same abilities of Akujiki, which absorbs people like this (and akujiki was stated to be absorption in the novel)

Aight
-------------
Aight

Aight

Woudn't that still count as Pseudo-Flight?
---------------
Well, now thats a bruh moment The quote in the calc is the only thing we have iirc, with Maple being the epicenter of the explosion

Last edited:
Back