• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
7-A Boa is used. Speed equalized.

Fight takes place on.....(thinks of place where no character has advantage)...Planet Namek lol

Boa - 0

Vision - 6

Inconclusive - 0

An Android is not going to be feeling lust immediately. And she doesn't have resistance to getting shot at from range. And he has a pretty huge AP advantage

I haven't said anything about the AP.

Vision is engaged with Scarlet Witch which means he somehow feels attraction. Not only lust is what lets Hancock use her powers.

And even then, some of her attacks don't requires lust. A Pacifista is more of an android than Vision.

But yeah, Vision has plenty of advantages. That's why I'm not voting yet but leaning towards him.

No idea. Hancock's profile is based on guesstimations, that's why she has different tiers in one same key.

The difference between Thor and Hancock is 1.45x. Unless the scaling chain is bigger (which I doubt because I remember the movie) he shouldn't hold a "huge" AP advantage.

Who's 483MT?

Vision goes to the Namek's core and blows it up Vision FRA. He also has better range and mobility, so he can outrange her as well, which is something he's likely to do in character.

Right. But now I doubt that Vision is actually stronger than Ultron. It required the combined blast from Iron Man, Thor and Vision to restrain Ultron and even then that didn't killed him.

So in any case Vision is comparable to Thor.

If Ultron's body was superior to Vision, that completely invalidates half the plot of the movie where he tries to create a new body from Vision before using Vibranium as a replacement and brings up multiple inconsistencies

Ultron is undamaged by Thor, Vision overpowers Ultron in a physical contest when the fight in Sokovia begins, manages to make him soar when he hits him with the Hammer, and manages to stun him with the Lazer in the final battle

Also to restrain him? Ultron took so much damage between Thor and Vision that he literally was trying to bargain to save his own ass. Him being damaged is mostly Thor and Vision anyway as MK45 Iron Man

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KKhfP4zdwd8

Vision is comparable to Ultron, it doesn't invalidate half the plot of the movie, it's much more consistent, and a scene where he was severely damaged by the constant bombardments of two 7A characters does not invalidate it.

Right.

Well, Hancock's scaling it's kinda hard to determine since she's near featless against strong people but...

Zoro's attack which is 554MT was done with moderate effort to put Pica in the corner, and he used his strongest attack to beat Armament powered Pica. Doflamingo is far superior to Pica no doubt. Shichibukai's power shouldn't be too far away when we talk about the strongests (since Doflamingo and Jinbei are comparable).

So she should be above Zoro by an unknown amount. That close the gap a bit because she's indeed superior to Pica.

Damn, don't remember that argument being so big. So they're around equal then.

That said, how many of her attacks can beat his intangibility?

Armament bypass Elemental Intangibility so she shouldn't be able to bypass it unless Vision turns into some element. Dunno if Vision spams intangibility in-combat or if he uses it to phase through people considering his mindset. SBA says willing to kill but it might take some time, I'm not sure.

While I think Boa'd petrificates Vision no matter what, this is a close match. Vision takes this 6/10 FRA.

One more vote.

Dang, I really don't want to add this now, it'll be my waifu's first L on the wiki...

I mean it's not all bad she still by far has one of the best records of any OP character here

Edit: speaking of I think her win over Saitama is past grace

It is more a feat of Vision being able to counter a deadly hax that works super effective on males.

Nothing to be ashamed on Boa.

With a OP devil fruit she has and her freakin' charisma, is it suprising that she has one of the best track record in One Piece, able to charm both men and women. I still wonder how a man would be able to ultilize this well against other male.

Could someone remove the Wonder Woman victory since that ultilize Boa when she was 6-C.

Also, I vote for Vision as well, though it is a close match, Vision to me have an advantage of intangibiity, his own precognition and flight

Seeing how Vision's mind is so ridiculously complex I doubt that simple beauty is what entices him. I mean the connection he shares with Wanda is purely on her connection with the Mind Stone which is the source of him. So I doubt her power would work on him.

His higher AP, intangibility, and varying other abilities should be more than enough to take her out so voting for him.

Eh, considering the match'd go the same way with speed equalized it'd likely end the same way no matter the tier.

Look at Hancock vs Saitama. In any case its description needs to be fixed.

Back