• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boa Hancock VS Garou

If garou gets a hit he loses, but I think he can make up for it through his Precognition and Information Analysis

With speed equalized Garou has advantage with his superior martial arts, but he is too weak in power, is way below someone like Boa. He can't do a shit to her basically (he will harm himself) and she does not even need to use her ability to win, a casual kick and Garou's body will explode because the difference in power.

Garou is most likely the better fighter of the two with, like Ronnijuro said with his superior martial arts. It is highly likely that Garou won't get attracted to Boa, so that takes out Mero Mero Beam out the equation.

However, in terms of AP, Garou is far below that of Hancock, though iirc, his fighting style relies on that of the opponent's but the differences is still there.

And let's now forget that Boa has her own version of Precognition to predict Garou's movements as well, making her able to change her fighting style easily if Garou adapt to it.

Her Armament Haki should essentially protect her vital points from Garou tendacy to hit them since it can block letal strikes from sharp weapons etc. if it is strong enough, which again Garou has low AP compared to Hancock, thus it would be hard to break Hancock defenses easily.

Also, if Garou makes a mistake and try to block her attacks, his arm would just turn to stone and crumble easily. Hancock could catch him by surprise if she don't use her Love Arrows and go straight for close-combat melee since his version of Precognition should not allow him to postively guess her Devil Fruit's power. I don't know if he can use the Water Stream technique with one arm but a missing arm will surely dampen his fighting capabilities by a bit.

Anyways, Pirate Empress FRA

Uh

has no one realized that if Garou touches Boa at all, which is literally his only way to do anything, he gets petrified?

aka Garou has no way to ever win

I think it is Hancock who has to initial the contact for her DF to work; I don't if someone touches her, they turn to stone.

It hasn't been used in that way tho. If Hancock kicks Garou he gets petrified, not the opposite.

Back