• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bo-bobo Discussion Thread

yeah but i but I was watching the English, Spanish, German version for compensated ^^' i think it could have had 150 episodes (part 1-2)

not forget that he has access to the Super Saiyan.Shonen jump and other mangas category universes, video games, turns the manga into comic etc.

change biography , immeasurable data(possibility to be above the logic of dimensions),the ability to become strong enough to beat a person who could only be defeated with fusion, high tier reality warping. Bobobo world super Dimension where everything is "open your soul. That's why in shinsetsu at the end i think like Hadou , with fusion ,it's Above low 1-C

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Also, another thing, at what point do I start putting people as "At least Low 2-C" instead of just Low 2-C? Like, Kikunojo is fodder to TOKIO who is weaker than Blues who is weaker than Rem who can become twenty times more powerful, who is weaker than Jeda, all who are fodder to Lambada, who is weaker than Hanpen, all who are fodder to Tsuru Tsururina III, who is weaker than Nenchaku, who is weaker than Yami Yasha, who can become twenty times more powerful, and then can transform again dwarfing his previous form, who is fodder to Halon Oni, who is comparable to one of the Three Sacks, who are fodder to Crimson, who is weaker than LOVE.
@Dark and @Dragon

I was actually referring to Majide Time when talking about High 2-A. I swear there was another thread on this where I had reasoning to support that rating.

the characters became stronger in the meantime. Stronger than the first appearance of Bobopatchsuke who was High 2-A

Majide Time (MÒâ╗T): BoboPatchnosuke's most powerful and infamous attack, it transforms its surroundings into Majide Space, a space-like dimension completely controlled by the fused warrior. In it, the rules of Majide apply, where the strange becomes common and grows more powerful with each exclamation of Majide!? (dub: Are you serious!?) by those trapped within, and yet they are always compelled to say it. All matters of time and space have no meaning in this world, only Majide.' [1]'

Majide
(Òâ×Òé©Òüº): Connected to the words maji (Òâ×Òé©), or "serious" and majime (þ£ƒÚØóþø«), "honest or serious", it is an exclamation that could be taken as meaning either Are you serious!? or Seriously!?. Although some characters exclaim this word due to the weird and wild circumstances of this series, it's best used in conjunction with BoboPatchnosuke's Majide Time, a time-space dimension where BoboPatchnosuke performs some truly bizarre attacks, leading to those trapped inside to constantly yell out this exclamation and make BoboPatchnosuke stronger.

Basically, he overrides space and time and adds a dimension on top of it where he is in absolute control of all of existence. That sounds pretty High 2-A-ish to me.

an infinite world filled with characters that can create dimensions and universes, where logic allows anything, Includes shonen jump multiverse.Every universe that Bobobo creates is infinite, he creates an incredible number. At the end of Shinetsu he created 4 "Super Universes" with the "Super" thermo .. Super infinite somehow.The Bobobo dimension is an infinite Super dimension, as shown, these creations are infinite.It's his shinken who transcend everything. Multiplies its power by 1billion Adds the infinite super jacket.Then merge Super Bobobo x Super patch x Tenosuke = infinite x immeasurable x? = Bobopatchsuke.Then do x20, x30, x50, to find the minimum for Shinsetsu Bobopatchsuke removes a little = Bobobo end of the manga (with the minimum of the fusion) Stronger than, H.2-A

If we consider Majide Time as being High 2-A instead of what I previously had it, which was high-end 4-A, then the cast of the Former Maruhage Arc will become High 2-A due to basically everyone being superior to the Three Civilisations, since they lost to Menma and she's weaker than Bronze Medalists. I had the Majide aspect of Majide Time down as Concept Manipulation, and granted Bobopatchnosuke Infinite Speed because of time being non-existent to the realm, but it now makes me wonder why I didn't think of it as another dimension, before.

This also fits, now, seeing how many new pocket realities past that Arc are described as "super-dimensional", which the prefix "super" means "above", and I tried my best not to take it as being above time and space, but now it seems questionable.

Yeah it's questionable because he create 4 "super worlds" at the end and " super"dimensions, also with the jacket power and his shinken he do whatever he thinks

It's literally a space-time dimension put on top of space and time, which are deemed worthless, and he has full control of all things in that dimension. You can still have him as at least 4-A, and keep the concept manipulation (As well as Spatial and Time Manip and Creation), just make sure to put High 2-A with Majide Time or something like that. Additionally, his speed would be immeasurable in that realm, not infinite, as he is past the point of explanation in regards to how his dimension works. If that sounds like a big gap to you, think about JoJo characters, who are mostly 8-C to High 8-C, but can range anywhere from like 3-A to 2-A with their abilities/Stands. (Kind of funny, because I've always kind of thought that Bo-bobo was parodying JoJo in some ways.)

And @Bobo, that's why I was saying Low 1-C or 1-C in that other thread, possibly. So for his profile you could have this:

At least 4-A. High 2-A with "Majide Time," possibly up to 1-C over time

I don't believe Bo-bobo was parodying JoJo, I believe they both are extremely similar parodies of Hokuto no Ken. So, is everyone notable character after the Supermarket Training being upgraded to High 2-A? The fusions after Bobopatchnosuke were more powerful than him, and even Bronze Medalists in the New Emperor Playoffs, like Ujikin TOKIO, are superior to the Three Civilisations.

Also, while looking for the thread you were talking about(couldn't actually find it), I did notice that you guys liked to discuss the parodies that they did from other series. So, I can list a few off of the top of my head that I remember.

Bo-bobo has used the Kamehameha. Twice. And his own variant, the Hanagehameha. All which failed. Tokoro Tennosuke has also used the Father-Son Kamehameha, by himself playing both the role of Goku and Gohan. Also, on Bo-bobo's scale of pain, the Kamehameha is something he considers a moderately weak technique, and is right below the Power of Darkness.

Bo-bobo is capable of summoning Yugi Muto out of his afro, who can in turn summon Slifer. This also reminds me that Super Denbo is capable of summoning Perfect Form Cell, Frieza, and a Gold Saint.

Tokoro Tennosuke was once L and Don Patch was once Ryuk, and they could both use the Death Note. Bo-bobo was the Shinigami.

Tokoro Tennosuke once read Naruto, specifically the Part 1 fight of Naruto and Sasuke.

Don Patch once performed the Spirit Gun technique from Yusuke.

Bo-bobo is capable of going Super Saiyan. So is Tokoro Tennosuke.

Don Patch once parodied the scene of Chiaotzu blowing up on Nappa, by himself.

Don Patch was also once Piccolo. And has been Porunga. And Vegeta. And Yamcha.

Tokoro Tennosuke has also been, I think, Krillin, and used the Dragon Balls to summon Shenron, so he could make a wish for all of the world's tofu to be erased. For this reason, Wandering Tofu is given a resistance to Existance Erasure, despite this event being long before he was introduced.

Hanpen was also once Krillin, specifically during the scene where he got blown up by Frieza, and Hydrate was blowing him up in a similar manner. In that scene, Don Patch was also Piccolo, Bo-bobo was Goku, and someone else, I believe Tennosuke, played Gohan.

Uhm, these are all the ones I could think of off of the top of my head, I can probably think of more if I thought longer, and I definitely have more screenshotted on my phone, whereas I'm on my laptop.

Speaking of the fight with Hydrate, by the way, that's where I'm currently at. There are so many good hax for many characters, it's amazing. Like the Memory Manipulation that Bo-bobo, Don Patch, and Tennosuke randomly demonstrated by taking Softon's flashbacks of Byakkyou and reshaping them, and then grabbing them and flushing them down the toilet. Sometimes the meaningless feats yield great resistances and abilities. After the battle with Hydrate, I'll be stepping into the last Arc of Part 1, where beforehand, like I do with every arc, I'll be premaking the pages for all of the characters, and that will put me at 63 pages for this verse. I'm excited.

@Aeyu, can you link me to that last thread that you spoke about when discussing Majide Time? I'm not doubting you, at all, I just wanna see where it was discussed.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I don't believe Bo-bobo was parodying JoJo, I believe they both are extremely similar parodies of Hokuto no Ken. So, is everyone notable character after the Supermarket Training being upgraded to High 2-A? The fusions after Bobopatchnosuke were more powerful than him, and even Bronze Medalists in the New Emperor Playoffs, like Ujikin TOKIO, are superior to the Three Civilisations.
yes

Can you remember so much? it's good I remember all that. do you remember that at the beginning I told you that Bobobo was perhaps the author, we concluded that it was a plot manipulation, but I was right, he got us! but I can not show you now. I'm waiting for you to advance in the readings

right you can see bobobo draw hi fiction,and in bonus page beauty asks the author, why he has an afro cut in his fiction. The author responds in the form of bobobo, he always dream of having an afro cut and a name that throws. Why did Beauty go on a trip with Bobobo? To have an incredible Hajakelist(idiot) adventure, and this one rewrote all his fiction in gag to make a big joke to beauty

Author

I think that the at least 2-A stuff is very confirmed for the verse, now i'm doing a revision then i will search more.

Back