• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bo-bobo Discussion Thread

I've been wondering this for awhile now, and I seriously need input from several people, but would the ability that many Hajikelists have to write scenarios that have a story that ends up hurting the opponent be considered Plot Manipulation?

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I've been wondering this for awhile now, and I seriously need input from several people, but would the ability that many Hajikelists have to write scenarios that have a story that ends up hurting the opponent be considered Plot Manipulation?
I'd say so.

Yeah i told you it was the existence of the reality,( i send you the raw corrected after school,today in Kik ) And for Hajikelists it's maybe plot manipulation, In shinsetsu...(spoil) bobobo can rewrite flashbacks and affect reality. Saying something,tell a story can also hurt the opponent.

The High 2-A thing is legit. I posted about this in another thread, but I can't find it. The stuff I found out put the toppest fusions at Low 1-C even.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Wait....Okay I have been outta this discussion for a bit. What is High 2-A here?
Unlimited Bo-bobo
It comes from Hatenkou testing Bo-bobo after defeating Hydrate in order to fight Ba-baba and Bi-bibi, after Bo-bobo defeated him with a falling Elephant in a dimension created by Bo-bobo, my italian scan says:
Bo-bobo: Do you feel satisfied. Having pulled out my ability?.

Hatenkou: I'm sorry....i tried to test your ability. I recognize it, Bo-bobo. The world that you create is unlimited. I'm not able to do so.

The stronger fusions are above Low 1-C, it would make them 1-C.

And yes, transcending everything in a world with infinite universes would indeed be High 2-A. At the point in the series I'm reading right now, most of the cast is Low 2-C, some being hundreds of times more powerful than baseline Low 2-C, so it doesn't not make sense.

Mind me, that scan didn't explain the all of it. In the reasoning me and @Bobobo found to upgrade him was from his French scan that said "The number of universes you create are infinite. I can't do that.", and also another scan of him saying "Bo-bobo's Hanage Shinken, it's a power that transcends everything".

Edit: Thus, I have the God Tiers of Part 1 such as Bi-bibi, Dodon Patch, and Landmine Bo-bobo at High 2-A, and most of the cast of Part 2 will scale to this. Also, while everyone seems to be here, can you guys answer that question I had about the Hajikelists and Plot Manipulation?

"The stronger fusions are above Low 1-C, it would make them 1-C. "

No, that would still be Low 1-C. What makes them Low 1-C in the first place? I feel like you guys are going too far with progression when it comes to dimensional tiering.

I'm not even sure what makes them High 2-A. Creating an infinite universe is High 3-A, Low 2-C if it contains space-time.

Shinsetsu Bobopatch raises his "dimension of strength" three times. If they are already High 2-A, raising it thrice would make them 1-C. I'm not going too far, it just literally raises his dimension thrice. What other way can you interpret it?

Darkanine said:
I'm not even sure what makes them High 2-A. Creating an infinite universe is High 3-A, Low 2-C if it contains space-time.
Well the quote seems to say that he creates an "infinite amount of universes", so 2-A is fine. Anything else is very iffy.

And Shinsetsu Tenbobo is described as being twenty times more powerful than Bobopatch, so he would also be 1-C.

Edit: Mind me if you thought that I meant because certain fusions are stronger, they would just automatically be 1-C. The fusions make a blatant jump from High 2-A to 1-C, with the only gap being Shinsetsu Bobopatch before he reached his final dimensional rise.

Agree with Dragon, in my scan he says that the Hanage Shinken is above everything since it's an unknown force that it's impossible for a normal being to predict, especially what can happen with that ability, but this is what the italian version says.

Shinsetsu Bobopatch raises his "dimension of strength" three times. If they are already High 2-A, raising it thrice would make them 1-C. I'm not going too far, it just literally raises his dimension thrice. What other way can you interpret it?
That's not how that works at all. Dimension of strength simply means he gets much stronger. Doesn't mean he becomes like an 8-Dimensional being.

Oh, I missed the infinite universes statement and just saw the Unlimited World one. 2-A seems fine. High 2-A seems iffy. A dimension of strength could just refer to a higher order of magnitude or something, it seems like a stretch to assume it means a higher dimension.

At least 2-A seems fine so far.

"There it is…that's Bo-bobo's Hanage Shinken. The Shinken that transcends everything; with the thought power of ordinary humans, it is an unknown power that can't really be guessed on what will happen..."

"Sorry…I had to test your power…I approve of you, Bo-bobo. The number of universes you create are infinite. I can't do that."

"There it is…that's Bo-bobo's Hanage Shinken. The Shinken that transcends everything; with the thought power of ordinary humans, it is an unknown power that can't really be guessed on what will happen..."
You are focusing on the word "Transcends". This statement can easily be hyperbole.

Also, the cast has been Low 2-C since the Former Maruhage Arc, there are a whole bunch of High 3-A and Low 2-C statements attached to feats.
Yeah, and they're 2-A now.

I am focusing on the word transcends. It was kind of stressed that "this is the power needed to be able to take on Bi-bibi". This wasn't just one of those random "limitless"-esque statements you see in meaningless situations, it was generally relevant to the plot. But alright, I'll wait until I find more proof.

You must be referring to that one instance Torpedo was reading the Bobobo comic and was able to tear the panel of Love Transformation, causing damage to her in the process.

This.

Dark649 said:
You must be referring to that one instance Torpedo was reading the Bobobo comic and was able to tear the panel of Love Transformation, causing damage to her in the process
I remember this, and several other instances of things that I know count as Plot Manipulation, but the thing I mainly wondered about was above. I know Bo-bobo has it, for sure, but if this goes through, people like Don Patch, Tennosuke, and even Ujikin TOKIO will have it.

Yeah, Plot Manipulation seems A.OK.

I know it's not canon but Plot Manipulation happened in the anime too.

Alrighty, I'll make sure to add it to the pages of everyone who can do it. I also found out the other day that Bo-bobo is capable of hurting people with speech bubbles. He did it to kill one of the Three Sacks.

Also, another thing, at what point do I start putting people as "At least Low 2-C" instead of just Low 2-C? Like, Kikunojo is fodder to TOKIO who is weaker than Blues who is weaker than Rem who can become twenty times more powerful, who is weaker than Jeda, all who are fodder to Lambada, who is weaker than Hanpen, all who are fodder to Tsuru Tsururina III, who is weaker than Nenchaku, who is weaker than Yami Yasha, who can become twenty times more powerful, and then can transform again dwarfing his previous form, who is fodder to Halon Oni, who is comparable to one of the Three Sacks, who are fodder to Crimson, who is weaker than LOVE.

Darkanine said:
The Anime faithfully adapted most of the arcs if i recall, it only had the problem that it was cancelled right before the battle with Crimson since Toei Animation, the same thing happened later with Toriko.

Do a power scalingBobobo transcends their infinite world, which contains others entire universes revealed in the part2. he is a super dimensional being with infinite power and love. These creations are infinite and impredictable, its super dimension (Bobobo world) is much higher. The merger "Adult woman" is 1billion stronger than the others fusions, which is stronger than bobobo. And he surpasses this fusion against bibibi who defeated a fusion of bobobo and Torpedo girl who is invincible. It's also shown that we can not measure a King Hajakelist like Don patch, also bobobo. It is also said that Tsurulina to several dimensions. Part 2 is stronger, new Shinken, Several characters stronger than bobobo. New infinite power (jacket). The first fusion can increase its size of forces it is hard enough to understand, the second is 30x stronger than the previous one. The next one has a boost of 50 (ssj), the last is made up of "Bobobo (jacket)", Tenosuke, "Super Don patch" (fight Gemini Black bobobo, which is the fusion of two transcendent Shinken and two super dimensional beings) = Sup bobobo x Tenosuke x Sup Don patch

can easily put a high level.Should we take into account that they can change their Bio?

Dark649 said:
Darkanine said:
The Anime faithfully adapted most of the arcs if i recall, it only had the problem that it was cancelled right before the battle with Crimson since Toei Animation, the same thing happened later with Toriko.
You say "faithfully" as if they didn't basically ruin it by making it kid-friendly.

Guys, I need an answer on the Plot Manipulation thing. ;-;
it's hard ^^' i have already seen Tenosuke, Patch etc do it, And rewrite Flashbacks who creates consequences,Tenbobo use the Author avatar etc so most Hajakelists have plot manipulation?

I forgot about that. Yeah, Tenbobo can also literally summon the author.

Also, I intend to add Limited Reactive Power Level to the pages of Bo-bobo, Tennosuke, and Halekulani, because of Crimson's statement of them getting "more powerful the longer they fight as a team".

You say "faithfully" as if they didn't basically ruin it by making it kid-friendly.
Yes, but i was referring more the main plot [In Bobobo it's a strange word] of the arcs, i'm aware that several things were altered to be more kid friendly, which made no sense since the manga was not for kids in the first place.

Back