• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bo-bobo Discussion Thread

Oh, yeah, totally. It's in desperate need of an update. "At least High Multiverse level+, possibly Complex Multiverse level with Majide Time(Majide works like an extra dimension, nulling time and space non-existent. It is also described as stacking time and space on top of time and space, which would make it a technique that consists of eight dimensions.)" So, like, I've finished editing the pages of everyone who scales, and I've realised more people scale to this than the amount of people who only scale to the high-end 4-A feats.

Okay, here we are again with Tier 1 stuff again. Where is this stuff coming from. I have approved of 2-A, but anything else is very fishy as I feel you guys are not understanding dimensional tiering.

Aeyu explained it in an earlier post, and the justification for Majide Time being at that level is in that post right there. Would a technique with six spacial and two temporal dimensions(i.e. time and space on top of time and space) not be on that level? I understand dimensional tiering, I don't see why we always have to jump to the conclusion that I don't upon disagreeing with things. The last time you mentioned that was when I tried saying that "transcending everything" in a world with infinite universes was High 2-A.

Anyway this manga is hard to understand.Bobopatchnosuke during his appearance showed that he is 8D at least. And there are people much stronger than him when I read more. Including Bobobo who leaves comments in bonus pages, being well above his fiction, being the creator.

However, what I want you to do is gather all these feats and create a separate thread for them. Seeing as this is dealing with dimensional stuff, other staff should evaluate it so that we don't get inflated results.

Many people scale to that attack before the 2-A statements, though. And it's one feat. The only other feats I've mentioned are the worlds Bo-bobo and Hatenko making being described as super-dimensional, which would imply they're above time and space. Other than that, the "possibly Complex Multiverse level" stuff is coming from Majide Time being described as time and space on top of time and space.

I don't understand why we had to wait until after I decided to change like forty pages to have this conversation. I tried to have it several times two days ago.

Wait, what do you mean 40 pages? There are character pages? Also, this would only effect the High 2-A and above stuff. 4-A stuff is fine.

O knee nothing about what you all were doing here. I have other things that take priority (Still not done with the Digimon verse page). However, I just noticed what was being discussed here.

Hadou did a very good job. But I'll show you that the characters are high level characters. And the fact that some can beat Bobobo (jacket) that one shot the previous merger.But know that some characters are completely immeasurable, and that they can change their biography. Other infinite worlds besides the one shown revealed.

I've been making character pages in the notes of my phone as I've been reading. I have over fifty pages for the verse made, but I'm waiting until I finish reading to post any of them on here. I'm currently on Chapter 200.

So, you want me to make a thread for this? I'll ask Aeyu if he can do it, he was the one who explained it first.

@Aeyu.

ask Aeyu if she* could do it :p

But I can make a thread, I just need a list of who all might potentially scale. I'm aware of the 4-A to 2-A stuff, and I'm not considering the "dimensions," a la parallel universes as dimensions. I would argue that I'm far more familiar with dimensional tiering than most, as well. (Not tooting my own horn or anything, just vouching for the legitimacy of my arguments, as a thread of mine got 1-A slightly redefined, as well as myself being involved in the revisions and creation for several higher dimensional characters)

Essentially, this comes down to JoJo logic if you want to make a comparison. (High 8-C characters with High 3-A to 2-A abilities) Indeed, yes, Majide Time is explicitly described as a space and time dimension added to our own in another reality where its ruler (the fusion) has utter control over it. So, this could make the character up to Low 1-C (6 spatio-temporal dimensions), however, I think At least High 2-A seems more appropriate for that, being a safe low end. The main issue is the 1-C thing, which is going off of this "superdimension," thing, which, if said character transcends this High 2-A (5-D) and Low 1-C (6-D) peak, they could be 7-D or more, to an unknown degree (1-C)

I know I probably shouldn't be necroing this, but I'm just wondering if there's any progress done on Bobobo's profile and/or his feats?

If anyone has a good render for Bo-bobo's base form, then that'd be nice. I have good ones for some of his other transformations, but not his base. If I get a good render, I'll post the page.

If Bobobo can survive without a mind body and soul and can regenerate isn't that Mid Godly?

Also you're misisng a technique, though I'm not sure if it counts as one.

No, because Bo-bobo still relies on his Hair Ball. Other Bo-bobo characters have Mid-Godly for regenerating from the same thing, though.

And what's the technique?

Super Fist Of the Nose Hair Kamehameha

Also found another mistake, in the Powers and Abilities section after fourth wall awareness, it says Instinctive when it should say Instinctive reaction there's also no comma after it to seperate Precognition.

Back