• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bo-bobo Discussion Thread

Didn't we still have some left?

But seriously. There is no reasons to have a verse page when no profiles exist, since the Power Section could very well be wrong if no such stats were ever accepted.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Just saying this out there: You shouldn't make a verse page before making any profiles.
I'm in the process of making like 20 of them right now. I don't wanna post unfinished pages, mind me. I just wanted to prepare a verse page to remind me which characters to look out for and to prepare for when I start posting a lot of them.

Also, we've already been discussing the power of the verse here. There are several 4-A feats in part 1 in Bo-bobo that like half the verse should scale to. The other powers I listed like Toon Force should be obvious, as well as Reality Warping. Fusionism is because of the many fusions and Patchbobo's Hajike Material Fusion technique, and Resurrection is from like several characters coming back to life on multiple occasions.

Edit: I'm hoping that the page isn't getting deleted. ;-; I made it first so that making the others would be easier to manage because I'm making a lot at the same time as I'm reading through the story, adding relevant things to everyone's pages. I also spent like an hour or so making the verse page in class and would just have to remake it again in like a days to a week or so from now when I start posting the pages.

I'm a big fan of bobobo, I draw a manga with bobobo maybe it will be publishedI use feat for the original Bobobo : Bobobo is high multiversal+ (via his afro,skills etc the is in the novel ) and the is just Base form, He can fuse and have multiple Super forms-Create infinite universes,dimensions and destroy they or become Univers (like infinite zamasu= Omnipresence)- Destroy reality,logic - immortal/resurrection-God reality warping and HIGH toon force-4th wall break-ignore durability+ (can can damage high-level people with banal things)-Skills ,Strenght/power of other annimes/mangas/fictions-limitless weapons,attributes-Can become Author/scriptwriter and control all(near Omnipotence or omnipotent)-In a battle 1vs1 he can fight with his friends-Bobobo can defeat the author and otherthings, or usuless techniques But weaknesses: too crazy,easily distracted.

First of all, the highest feats I've seen for Bo-bobo so far, and note, I'm at the beginning of the Cyber City Arc, are "at least 4-A" feats. Second of all, Bo-bobo only has one form called Super Bo-bobo. He also has a Nosehair Seal variant, Anger Max variant, and Shinsetsu variant. Destroy reality might be a bit much, though, he is definitely a reality warper, and maybe a logic warper. He is immortal and has resurrection, you're right about those. He does have toon force. He can break the 4th wall. He can ignore durability. "High level people" is subjective, but yes, he hurt Halekulani with pennies. He has some skills of characters from other manga and video games, but he can't use them all. I actually think I remember him writing the script for an episode in the anime, if you could find that for me, that would be great. And in the manga, I think he wrote some chapters, but I won't bring it up again unless I find it, so until I have proof, I won't add plot manipulation. He isn't nigh-omnipotent or omnipotent, and don't mention those agai. The 1vs1 with friends is moderately accurate, seeing as he has shown to be able to summon a few other Hajikelists like Don Patch, Tokoro Tennosuke, and Dengakuman lives in his afro. Bo-bobo has never defeated his own author. Softon has kicked the Narrator, and Bo-bobo once moved so fast that his author couldn't finish drawing him, but he has never fought his author.

Perhaps you can find scans to support some of your statements, and not from the manga you draw. Thank you, I'm actually serious about these pages.

For the weaknesses he has, I put something along the lines of "Due to the nature of Hajikelists, he rarely ever fights seriously. Sunege Shinken and Kami no Ge Shinken can nullify the Hanage Shinken."

yesbobobo and don patch can hit the author who is represented as a character in the manga. in Volume 17,18 he can become an Author (the author is above fictional characters)in the novel there is written Bobobo is high multiverse + OR multiverse + (but you can see that yourself ,not at the begining ) Like Bobobo can become what he wants he has several forms also the super saiyan and other (power of the parody) and a fusion that allows to become 1 billion times strongerHowever thank you this manga is not much known and it is rare to discuss it, I will seek links.

Well, I'm currently reading through the Cyber City Arc, which is over a hundred chapters in. I'll remember your words when I'm at those volumes, but keep in mind that if it isn't a full on transcendent author avatar state, I can only gauge it as Plot Manipulation. "Become what he wants". I have Shapeshifting down for almost every Hajikelist. 1 Billion times stronger? I'd like to see. Interestingly enough, Bobopatchnosuke has Immeasurable speed, I believe. And Concept Manipulation.

the fusion for "1billion times stronger" is a (spoil)..."Beautiful Adult woman " i don't know who is the strongest fusion. Maybe it's Bobopatchnosuke shinsetsu form who defeat Black bobobo who have "infinite power" (end of shinsetsu). Yes also plot manipulation/scenario, can delete character or add, hit Yoshio Sawai(author) don patch hit him (tome 21 ,last page), Torpedo girl delete a page of manga etc

I've heard of Adult Woman. I'll definitely keep an eye out if I see it. That would end up boosting Shigeki X, Bi-bibi, and Landmine Ball Bo-bobo, as well as Dodon Patch to 3-C, I believe.

I remember watching it as a kid on Tonami growing up was the most bizarrely awesome thing from my childhood XD

I'm sure serious Bo-bobo fights could exist. :3 If not, there are many other characters in the verse worthy for battles, not everyone in the verse is a Hajikelist, and some Hajikelists can be serious.

i watching on MCM ...hum...when i was kid

With super don patch is often serious and maybe other ;) (i think)

Lucemon from an other anime/manga? I have already see Death battle Bill cipher vs Bobobo and other characters but not Lucemon

I did not know that Bobopatchnosuke manipulates the concepts I forgot Yes, you're right When Don patch gets into action, it's often to beat an opponent that Bobobo and company still have not won. and Bobobo can beat the opponents he did not beat without fusion

Yes, the scaling is kind of weird. And Bobopatchnosuke does. Because, Majide Time. "Words other than Majide mean nothing". And this is properly portrayed.

all right TheHadouCyberspaceWitch

I told you that I make a manga with Bobobo (more serious too) but I also do many fan art as on my profile picture ^ - ^ i have upload a drawing Yes power scaling is ...kind of weird

I wrote a Bo-bobo fan fiction. It was set after Shinsetsu, I had Bo-bobo the Hair Kingdom King, and he made the Hair Kingdom de-evolve 1,000 worth of technology in a single year. I never finished, though, but it had my proposed Tsuru Tsurulina I and I in it. I never knew that other people liked Bo-bobo as much as I did. ;-; this is very heart-wrenching.

it's really interesting to meet you, I have 6 volumes and I have not finished I will do at least 20-30 volumes, I'm shy to publish it in Manga but one day it will happen I'm glad you like this crazy manga haha

Yeah, it took me a bit of time, too. I made all the pages for the people of the Cyber City Arc. After some finishing touches on them, I'll be moving to the Former Maruhage Empire Arc.

Code:
I hope you like this manga because he's going to be back in manga and animation fan soon. me and colleagues are working on it

Back