• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bo-bobo Discussion Thread

you do a good job and I hope you like this manga because as I draw another story with bobobo (the fights and the story are more serious) it will be great

I can't wait.

Also, guys, he was right. Bo-bobo has the power to create infinite universes, and Bo-bobo's Hanage Shinken is a Shinken that transcends everything.

If he transcends everything in a world with 4 dimensions and infinite universes, wouldn't Bo-bobo be 5D?

I want input from multiple people before adding this to the key of him at the end of Part 1.

Also, I can foresee Bo-bobo VS Mxy and the Annoying Dog if so. :3

Yes bobobo is unpredictable in level he can be 5D or More if you think that. today with you help i discovered that Original Bobobo part 1 is stronger than I thought, My version of Him is Univers+ (chapter 14/unknown) ._. but ...but...is just the chapter 14 and one chapter have 100 pages

The annoying Dog haha i play Undertale almost every day , Chara and asriel are not the strongest compared to him (few know it) they only have eyes for Sans ^^

I think there is still a lot of clues about Bobobo in reading I'll get back to it

i read many forum, many Death battle, look for clues in Bobobo manga but i think i will read english version for more details. I can list things that I have already found (even with photo and proofs) to help you in your work if you want

It'll be fine, for now. I just need to wait until I get to the Reverse Maruhage Arc so I can get the scans of Bo-bobo being able to create infinite universes, and his Hanage Shinken transcending everything.

i have 2 questions , bibibi was stronger than Adult Woman ,named Junko (note: able to One shot quickly the Fusion with Bobobo and torpedo gril who is at the same level as her friend Junko cause they are rivals, who is 1billon times stronger than other fusions (not just bobobo) and Bobobo come back even stronger with his form "resurrection" and defeat Bi-bibi without taking a shot. that's not very high? to be 1billion+ times stronger in 3 tomes XD and become stronger in shinsetsu serie

second question : transcending everything is transcending concepts? Dimension? all?

Well, if Bi-bibi is established to be High 2-A or 2-A by the point, beating a being a billion times stonger than 4-A characters probably wouldn't be too impressive. Also, if I recall correctly, Junko and Gyorai Girl were only fashion rivals, though, I may be wrong.

And second question, transcending everything's impressiveness varies from verse to verse. There are only 4 dimensions known in Bo-bobo, so he would only be transcending 4 dimensions.

thank you very much Ah i see. Torpedo girl has become stronger Bobobo or a similar level in the last scan of Part 1, she became their master in Part 2, She destroys manga pages and defeats the enemies that Bobobo did not win quicklymaybe she is actually invincible haha, but even with fusining, In 1 case, the fusion to was defeated XD I let you judge when you see thathowever thank you

after the one shot Torpedo Girl have nothing and Bobobo is hurt I am currently reading the chapter as I write XD

XD don't worrie that will hap...ho *read* there is a special visual for 3D-4D glasses in volume 18 Bobobo and Don patch have changed the quality of the manga temporarily XD, it happened also in shinsetsu change the quality in Comic or other humhum that will happen

After my finishing touches on Giga's page, I'll be starting on the Former Maruhage Arc. ;-; 121 chapters read, so far, 185(I think) to go. I'm genuinely excited.

Right i am with you , there is many pages i think ^^'

the fight withTsuru vs Bobobo is my favorite after giga ! When I first saw it tsuru scared me (i was young)

Oh yeah , i see your progression

good luck i can't wait ,meanwhile i read Shinsetsu look for fun and for helping you (and also make you impatient :D)

I'm currently on chapter 159.

Also, I decided to upgrade the cast after the Supermarket Training to Low 2-C, for several reasons. Bo-bobo's power-up was described as being infinite. He made two different pocket realities, them being Bo-bobo World Nightmare and one of the 7 Extraordinary Phenomenon, that were described as being super-dimensional. Rem's Sleep World has it's own time and space, and Bo-bobo is capable of destroying it with his aura. Softon is also described as being able to bring out the time-space power of the infinite valleys of the Land of Babylon. This is before the aforementioned thing you guys said about Tsuru Tsururina III creating a universe.

I find you incredible. Because what you said is what I tell you today by message,we are connected. ^ - ^ I also think that casting is powerful, even Service-Man surprised me.

I've now transitioned from the Former Maruhage Arc to the Reverse Maruhage Arc. So I need to make pages for all of those characters, now. And I realised that Bo-bobo wasn't shattering existence in the Blue Magic Shinken Hell universe, he was shattering existence in reality.

He and a few others also yielded feats to warrant them Low-Godly regen, and Don Patch also now has Mid-Godly regen.

Back