• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bo-bobo Discussion Thread

Also, the Kamehameha is non-combat applicable. Or, at least, he never successfully performed it. The first time he tried, it was a cap-out on top of a train as a distraction with a cardboard cutout of Goku, and no beam was fired. The second time he tried to perform it, a single wave came out, and then went to sleep without harming the opponent. Had he done it successfully as he anticipated, a thousand lively waves would've attacked the opponent. But we never saw him do it successfully, so I didn't add it.

Since Reinhard's Immortality can no longer be disabled, that might not be a good idea. Though, go nuts. Kirby, Reinhard, Mario, any of the big guys at 4-A. Or, his other tiers. But yeah, I'd like to see him used and will participate in any thread he's in.

I can die gracefully now that we finally have Bobo profiles.

The Rebels vs Royal Knights when?

Hair Manipulation was added as ability here recently. I would've had it on the page otherwise. Uhm, someone can add it. You should also probably change his base form's Regenerationn to Low-Godly, the Hair Ball mechanic should still apply there. I forgot to change that before posting the profile.

Either way, I can't wait to see it be used.

I'll be glad to post pages for any characters up to the Hair Kingdom Arc if I've made them as long as people give me renders for characters, I'm not too good with those. I have like fifty something pages just waiting to be posted.

May I ask for a compiled list of Bobobo's feats (destructive capacity, physical feats, hajike, etc.) with scans?

HIs Judment of the planets attack, it attacks with the powe rof the universe which he descirbes as having infinite galaxies.

Bobobo says ''"There are also infinite galaxies which hold stars which become the sources of the Milky Way far away and that is. The Universe"''

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Isn't surviving having both body and soul erased mid godly?
It depends. If there are other disembodied parts of his being still existing it's low-godly

And with this I disappear, as I know nothing about BoBoBo

Back