• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bluest Character for Every Tier

Articuno outblues Manaphy by quite a bit for Low 6-B.

Also, someone should get on to making a profile for Blooergard Q. Kazoo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I would, but I don't have the time to binge through all of the episodes, plus I've got other profiles on the backburner to do.

Idk about you but all I see is black and white
That's because it's a manga pic. Apply the standard Lucario color scheme here.

I believe that was Sarcasm

Let's try Red Guy (DHMIS) for 10-A

I know selecting someone named "Red Guy" makes it look like I've lost my marbles, but he's very blue at the end of the series. So, hush.

I'm willing to give 9-A to Saphira, but Sawu's entire body is blue, with only some red tatoos. Medaka and Juvia's blue color only from the clothes, not their skin.

Huesito88 said:
Arrogant what inspired you to make this?
I thought to myself how it seems like we're running out of ideas with these "_____ For Every Tier" threads and I thought colors would do well to represent the bottom of the barrel

Hm, okay. I may give up Medaka on that, because looking at it again, I can agree. However, I still think Juvia has a bit more blue to her, just because her outfit is very blue.

I checked all the outfits Juvia ever wore, and none of them is completely blue. There's always decent amount of white, yellow or brown... and of course, her pink skin. Juvia is definitely very blue, but not as much as the large fat ball of blue Sawu is.

Hm, I suppose that's reasonable. Considering I tried to argue against Azurill due to it having pink in its ears, that argument is more than fair.

Hm, I'd say Shovel Knight is bluer. Don't get me wrong, Kris is a very nice Disney Genie color, but Shovel Knight combines the light blue of his primary armor, with the darker blue of his under clothes. So, he's got a bit more of a blue spectrum going on.

Back