• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon

So this is a bit of a continuation from my Horakty thread, but during Blue Eyes ultimate dragon punctured the space time continuum. Now, I know feats like these are usually unquantifiable, but I'm going to take a crackling at it.

First things first: Atk and Def is not linear in Yugioh, as we know that often times a monster destroys another monster with one blow despite only having a slight disadvantage. Furthermore, It is unlikely we can use anime cards to scale, but I felt like it was worth a mention

Now, we know that the attack that punctured the space time continuum was a result of a beam struggle between BEUD and a weakened Zorcs, who were equal at the time. This means that BEUD's power is equal to the energy required to rupture the space time continuum/2.

Now comes the hard part. The exact level necessary is hard to pin down, but we can use close approximations to find it. A black hole, a object with mass powerful enough to bend space time.https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-black-hole-How-will-the-space-time-change-around-it

Now that we've established a scaling point, we know that BEUD has to be around this level of power to bend space. However, what is required to rupture space is more than this. Based on the halving necessary, I would say that Blue Eyes ultimate dragon is Star+ power at least.

Does this sound feasible?

To rupture Space is unqualifiable, we don't even know if you can do it via ap.

I've heard that 10% percent of the time it is, so I feel this deserves a little consideration.

"Tearing space is usually considered hax unless it is specifically mentioned that the torn space is reduced to nothingness."

I specifically pointed out that this wasn't tearing the space to nothing, but rather that it blew a hole in the space time continuum .

We can see the effects are not that simply because it's show the hole leads to other times.

That's fine if it's true,, but I would like a explanation of why my class don't apply just for further reference. Thanks.

Back