• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Cat (Bleach) vs Pink Bird (One Piece)

Standard Battle Assumptions but Speed Equalized, Hueco Mundo Arc Grimmjow (Starts in Base, can access Resurrecion at any time)

Battleground: Las Noches (Starting in the throne room)

Scenario: Doflamingo learns of the Hogyoku hidden within Las Noches. He infiltrates Las Noches in order to acquire this tool to learn its secrets and reap its benefits for his own gain. However, as he enters the throne room, closing in on the Hogyoku's location, he is noticed and stopped by Grimmjow. Excited to slay the intruder, Grimmjow attacks. Doflamingo, unwilling to back down from this arrogant opponent, responds in kind.

Who wins?:

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez: 0

Donquixote Doflamingo: 0

Grimmjow Render number 1 by misslyrien
Doflamingo onepiece

Bleach and their passive stomps ffs.

Out of curiosity, could Doflamingo pull off a win if there was no reiatsu crush to auto GG?

I think Doffy is superior in AP to the point that he should be High 7-A. I'll bring that discussion to the revisions later.

He's able to take attacks from Aokiji who can dispatch 420MT with ease, and is superior to Gear 3rd Luffy with a technique that easily one-shots people who can tank his Red Hawk. Doffy tanked the Red Hawk with less problems even after a sneak attack and was consistently overpowering Luffy until he went Boundman. And still he scales in Durability to Boundman while said amp is at least 3x stronger than Luffy's fully potential which is G3.

I don't think he'd one-shot Grimmjow, but it's a decent advantage.

Doflamingo has more versatility, more AP and stamina. I think, the battle will stop in the moment that he uses Parasite. Doffy low-diff.

I doubt the AP has much difference tbh

Res Grimm > Masked Bankai 3rd Grimm Fight > HM Masked Bankai > Base Grimm > HM Bankai >= SS Arc Bankai > Bankai Training Shikai > Post Kenny Shikai >= Patchless SS Kenpachi > Bankai Hitsugaya = 657 megatons.

I need to point out that Ichigo amped 3 or so times in his final Grimmjow fight with only the final one actually putting him above Grimmjow. The previous ones just let him fight back for a few seconds before Grimm kicked him back into the dirt.

Grimmjow was also able to tire out a fresh Ichigo in their fight despite Ichigo being able to excercise for 5 days with no problem, fight constantly for a month and only stopped because he figured out how to "win".

Because Bleach Limbo is a thing lol. There are calcs that put Grimm in 6-C but its been over half a year at this point so we just go along as is.

Duff- Versatillity, Intelligence, possibly stats

Grimm- Invisibility, Rei crush, other Bleach stuff

Yeah I can't say what way this goes only because I actually agree with @Rin in that both profiles need a major adjustment.

I wonder if Grimmjow's missle will ever be calculated . . . .

This can't be added no matter what. With Reishi Crush Grimmjow passively wins. Without it we cannot add a match where a power is being restricted.

Could just be a discussion, unless we can add the assumptions that Doflamingo can see Grimmjow (I mean, Kenbunshoku should work regardless in sensing him), and that Reiatsu crush is a no-go <_<

Also, pretty certain Doflamingo scales >>>> Gear 3rd Luffy simply from stomping him, and Gear 3rd Luffy is supposed to be Base-line 7-A (Yet G4 is High 7-A w/ a 3x multiplier...? Scaling is stupid if you ask me. Who tf edited these profiles lately???)

The profile is heavily outdated but it's scaling Red Hawk to 420 MT coming from Aokiji. The G3 scales from that.

And no. We can't add it with such assumptions.

The funny thing is that many people thinks otherwise about Doffy's Observation.

Grimmjow from light novel had big chance

In speed:Faster than Tsukishima and Ginjo shikai together and as fast as Candice lighting attack

In gran rey cero:It was stated by Hirako it was dangerous for soul society

In reiatsu: Zaraki very impressed his reiatsu more than Harribel or Nell both became stronger than they were

In ultimate attack: his desgaron is no weaker than 8 grc Luppi

Back