• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue and White Verse Addition | Cosmology Page | Main Character Page | Verse Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the second profile should match the first profile plus whatever additions it has.
So just add the first profiles transformation tabbers to the second one? If so do I copy those transformations statistics over as well? They all have different AP and stuff, or do I just leave that on the 1st profile.

So just add the first profiles transformation tabbers to the second one? If so do I copy those transformations statistics over as well? They all have different AP and stuff, or do I just leave that on the 1st profile.
If the second profile has AP statistics that carry over from the first then you match them. Otherwise the second profile would have the updated statistics.

Can somebody list all of the staff members who have helped out in this thread please? So I can call for them to verify that the new pages can be created in their currently suggested format.

Some of those pages looks quite cluttered tbh; looks like too many keys on a single page.

Test page 5 and Test page 6; looks like the tier proposals look like it has too much text.

Test page 5 and Test page 6; looks like the tier proposals look like it has too much text.
Well I can't do much about Test Page 5, the MC has multiple Forms and each Form has it's own Abilities, Resistances, AP, Speed, etc.

Test Page 6 was smaller, but I was told that it needed to include all of the Transformations and Statistics of Test Page 5 as well as the new ones.

Thank you.

@Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @Ultima_Reality @DarkDragonMedeus

Do you think that these pages seem acceptable to apply?
Well I can't do much about Test Page 5, the MC has multiple Forms and each Form has it's own Abilities, Resistances, AP, Speed, etc.

Test Page 6 was smaller, but I was told that it needed to include all of the Transformations and Statistics of Test Page 5 as well as the new ones.

I'd say they would go with Page 6 but split the forms into actual keys. While the person can hop between forms (presumably), the profile would be detailing certain forms at one time rather than all at once.

Also its like, completely unreadable once you get below the P&A section if they're not split up.

I would really prefer if someone could give me a visual example of what to do. I've already had to remake this profile twice and apparently, it's still not understandable. I would prefer not to do more work just for it to be changed again if it doesn't work.

I'd say they would go with Page 6 but split the forms into actual keys. While the person can hop between forms (presumably), the profile would be detailing certain forms at one time rather than all at once.

Also its like, completely unreadable once you get below the P&A section if they're not split up.
Okay. That seems like a better approach then.

I would really prefer if someone could give me a visual example of what to do.

would prefer not to do more work just for it to be changed again if it doesn't work.
The big thing is that including 35 keys on a profile will automatically make it incredibly bloated. The only other way to make the profile's ability section work without splitting them would be to use another tabber for every single section. You can use either option, but they can't all be together since it quickly becomes unreadable.

The big thing is that including 35 keys on a profile will automatically make it incredibly bloated. The only other way to make the profile's ability section work without splitting them would be to use another tabber for every single section. You can use either option, but they can't all be together since it quickly becomes unreadable.

Ok I can do that, but to clarify. I'll be doing this for Test Page 5 and 6 only? Are the others fine as they are? Also do I still keep the previous forms listed on Test Page 5 on Test Page 6?

I'll be doing this for Test Page 5 and 6 only?
None of the other profiles list a multitude of different forms.
Also do I still keep the previous forms listed on Test Page 5 on Test Page 6?
If they get stronger you can keep them. Otherwise just get rid of them and just mention that the better version of the MC can access his previous forms.

Thank you for helping out, Qawsedf234.

Last edited:
@ActuallySpaceMan If you need any help regarding the profile, I can surely help with you.
Already done but thanks.
None of the other profiles list a multitude of different forms.

If they get stronger you can keep them. Otherwise just get rid of them and just mention that the better version of the MC can access his previous forms.
Can you check and see if it's comprehendable now?

Thanks to Qawsedf234 and Medeus for helping out here.

All the preparation work with the profile page drafts needs to be finished before they can be published.

Okay. Do you need new calculations or just evaluations of already existing blogs?

I still don't understand why NEP 3 from the Quantum observer can get 4 aspects, from what I can see there is no explanation why he lacks aspects of the concept or information

I still don't understand why NEP 3 from the Quantum observer can get 4 aspects, from what I can see there is no explanation why he lacks aspects of the concept or information
Actually, he should have Type 5 as well I just forgot to change it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back