• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloons Tower Defense RANGE and some Quincy problens

Yeah, I'm working on compiling everything that still needs to be added to the profiles so I can hopefully finish the other thread next week. Having a bit of trouble finding videos for the different cosmetics, taunts, etc. from Bloons TD Battles 2...

Actually, scratch that. Just found a channel that has most of the regular monkeys. Just missing some of the Hero stuff

Last edited:
I still think that the averge of size maps+ Out of gameplay content = Kilometers beig the best range for all projectile monkeys with the exepition of the ones that can't shootpast the grey line in gameplay

Kinda off topic but the Bomerang monkey first key should be wall level, not street level acording to the calculation linked on It's profile

Kinda off topic but the Bomerang monkey first key should be wall level, not street level acording to the calculation linked on It's profile
Nah, it's street level. I'd misidentified it during the original thread but it was corrected later

Can't edit the original post cause it's locked off

Nah, it's street level. I'd misidentified it during the original thread but it was corrected later

Can't edit the original post cause it's locked off
If you link to the post, I might be able to help.

What did Qawsedf234 think that we should do here? You can probably apply that.

What did Qawsedf234 think that we should do here? You can probably apply that.
Is there anything else here that he needs to evaluate? If so, please explain it here in an easy to understand manner.

Is there anything else here that he needs to evaluate? If so, please explain it here in an easy to understand manner.
I think the range problem is alread conclued, trough I'm having problens understanding the solution

The only problem that seens left is the quincy bouncing arrows

is that an issue? Ricochet and homing shots don't add range to the tower, they just make it more accurate sometimes. Quincy should have ricochet shots and use the same range standards as everyone else

is that an issue? Ricochet and homing shots don't add range to the tower, they just make it more accurate sometimes. Quincy should have ricochet shots and use the same range standards as everyone else
Isn't about range, It's more that the ricochet is considere to be a side effect of the bloons popping but he can still make the arrows bounce whem they don't pop the bloons

We should get going, seens like we alread got to a conclusion to end this and should start implementing the range modifications

Again, what Qawsedf234 has accepted here is probably fine to apply, but you also need to properly explain anything else that he still needs to evaluate.

Thank you for helping out.

If there are still subjects that need to be evaluated here, somebody can try to explain them in an easy to understand manner, after which I intend to ask Qawsedf to comment here again.

Ok... I had some dificult times, I still want to try do It....

as I understood is All monkeys gain size maniulation, Towers and atacks with infinit range gain Tens of meters towers with homing projectiles and "infinity" life spam gain Several meters to Tens of meters at best. the rest beingh only Several meters them?

Basically what Lemon said. Though I disagree with the proposed idea that they can reach continental sizes or anything.

Thank you for the clarification. That should probably be fine to apply now then.

Back