• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloons (Tower Defense) Profiles

So on a positive note all of the calcs were accepted. So we have 9-B Bomb Tower and Super Monkey down.

I'm not sure if all towers would need separate tiers. It'd just be clutter for most that don't get out of 9-B with upgrades. imo the upgrades could just fit in the "Notable attacks/techniques" section with notes explaining which upgrades can be combined and which can't.

On this note, what game are we using for the tower's upgrades, considering they're different each game?

I'm not sure if Inferno Ring needs to have two keys. It didn't have the fireball attack before the 8.0 update.

The most recent update is the canon version presumably. So it probably should have the fireball ability.

Okay. It seems that the fireball can oneshot MOAB without taking down its children.

Probably not outside of like "At least 9-A" or "At maximum 9-A". Since the blimps use health bars basically rather than have typical durability.

Well, as I promised, I'll actually go and investigate the Bloons verse.

Let's see the known power...

Plasma Vision (2-x-x) blast power: 8,148,241.5 joules (Wall level) per shot
Bomb Tower (Base) bomb power: 3,000,000 joules (Wall level)
Supermonkey's hypersonic dart: 26,471.025 joules (Wall level)

Laser Vision (1-x-x) blast power: Anywhere between Supermonkey's hypersonic dart power and Plasma Vision (2-x-x) blast power. It should be noted to be significantly stronger than the dart because the latter can't pop frozen bloons, while the laser blast is able to do so.

Mortar Monkey would be an interesting monkey to investigate. I can't do any calculations at this time. :(

Spike-O-Pult (Dart Monkey 3-x-x) can give interesting results. I didn't calculate it though, so I have no idea how powerful is it. Ultra-Juggernaut's projectile should have mass 6 times of Juggernaut projectile's because Ultra-Juggernaut's projectile can split up to 6 Juggernaut projectiles.

Scaling the size and getting speed are the main issues. Although even assuming the reduced speed, the Juggernaut and Spike-o-pult should be wall level due to size.

I know that Ninja Monkey with Seeking Shuriken (x-x-1) and Wizard Monkey with Guided Magic (1-x-x) upgrades should have Homing Attack. That also applies to Monkey Sub and maybe other upgrades.

An interesting case is Soulbind/Prince of Darkness (Wizard x-x-5). Soulbind was replaced by the Prince of Darkness in Update 2.0. How we should handle this case?

If an update removes or retcons an ability its probably best to just ignore it and focus on the current version.

The only May blog that seems to have some interesting things that are likely related to feats. Here are 2 interesting Q/A's:

Have the Bloons ever somehow gotten their hands on a portal and invaded our world? If they have... (P. 1000 Ratte Startup Sounds) THEY'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!
If they've managed to portal into The Land of Ooo then they've clearly got the technology to travel into other worlds.

What material is the TSG and VTSG made out of?
A material so powerful that the mere mention of its name could have disastrous consequences.

From what we can see:

• The Bloons are implied to have Dimensional Travel technology, but this feat is questionable in terms of canonicality because Bloons Adventure Time TD, where The Land of Ooo is placed, has its own canon as far as I know.
  • True Sun God and Vengeful True Sun God are implied to have high durability, to an unknown extent.

Still don't know how to tier either of those towers. Stuff like the Monkey Ace is also confusing.

I see.

I have the last week of studies, I'll definitely finish the Bloons stuff after it.

Can I borrow Dart Monkey's height from your calculations?

Yeah. But for the bigger towers I think it's better to use artwork since, as I mentioned before, I wanna say the towers are to scale with themselves in game but not to other towers.

What about Mortar Monkey: Can it be scaled from Bomb Tower to any extent? I'm asking it because Mortar Monkey is clearly shown to be superior to Bomb Tower in terms of firepower. However, we have setup a rule to scale the towers from themselves unless specific conditions are met.

I think it's fine to scale it since, via artwork, the mortar shells are larger than the bombs. So it should pack a similar, if not larger, amount of explosives.

Back