• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloons (Tower Defense) Profiles

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I was getting nostalgic to my middle school days and figured that we could probably use profiles for this game on the wiki. Anyone that wants to help create them and most importantly, provide feats, I'd be forever grateful. Everyone is welcome. This also doubles as a general discussion thread for the verse.

It's probably best to save Supermonkey for last due to having his own game.

Btw, I personally stopped playing around BTD5, so I'm...kinda behind.

I approve this message.

I'll make a Bring Back Adam thread later.

Imma make a blog for the verse page after I wake up tomorrow. I want my first profile to be the Glue Gunner.

(I love how at first we had RHG, now we have this to bond over lol)

Out of curiosity, discounting the AD crossover, what do you believe the characters are at?

I'd have to go through the games again but iirc there is some 9-B to 9-A stuff for the normal characters and i think Super Monkey has an 8-B feat somewhere

That would be a tricky verse to do. But possibly. I know the Super monkeys at least have Vaporizing the Metal balloons feats when they are strong enough (plasma I think is what it take.) So they may be decently impressive.

They'd probably be scaled to the Bomb Towers, yeah. Nobody scales to Supermonkey for obvious reasons.

I mean, I can't really think of many feats that aren't mortar scaling or bomb tower scaling. Guess I'll just list them here

• In BTD4-BTD6 plasma vision is noted as vaporizing things. You could maybe get a result from lead bloons
  • The plane/Ace features homing bombs
  • The ice monkey can freeze things?
  • A hero in BTD6 can physically grab and pop blimps up to ZOMG
  • In BTD5 the Wizard and in BTD6 the druid can fire lightning but I don't know how legit that is
  • Various towers can cause large fires which may get some result
  • Bloons Monkey City implies that the robo-monkey uses an Anti-Matter engine or something
  • The wizard in BTD5 and the Druid in BTD6 can summon tornados
  • The ring of fire tack shooter upgrade is stated to use thermite as it's fire source
That's all I got atm

There's also some super monkey games but I don't know if SM does anything notable

I checked to make sure and I was incorrect. It was the Technological Terror Supermonkey that was stated as having anti-matter weapons not the robo-monkey.

Qawsedf234 said:
I checked to make sure and I was incorrect. It was the Technological Terror Supermonkey that was stated as having anti-matter weapons not the robo-monkey.
Shouldn't tanking anti-matter weapons give the MOAB+ bloons resistance to anti-matter manipulation?

Nah, they'd just be like anything in fiction that tanks multiple hits to die. They still take damage from each hit, they just take a lot to get downed.

I was referring more to the moabs that are moabs inside moabs inside moabs inside moabs, the final bosses of the later games in the series

Probably? The upgrade building in BMC that you need to make before you can purchase the upgrade is called fhe "Antimatter Weapon Facility" after all.

Also I don't know of this counts, but BMC also states that regrow bloons work by using nanomachines to repair damage.

WeeklyBattles said:
I was referring more to the moabs that are moabs inside moabs inside moabs inside moabs, the final bosses of the later games in the series
I don't think so, that's just a big dude with normal dura carrying many other dudes with normal dura within. Destroying a barrier that tanks 10 8-C attacks, which reveals an other barrier that tanks 5 8-C attacks doesn't give any multipliers. Nesting doll action like this isn't a dura feat.

At the end of the day, an unupgraded basic monkey will still deal some level of damage to even the toughest MOAB. Unless they added some bullshit damage minimums later o

The D.D.T. MOAB-class bloon is like that. It has the fused properties of a pink, camo, black, and lead bloon meaning most towers in the game are incapable of damaging it without another tower helping them.

Sure but those are specific resistances to various types of damage, not turning 10 pops into 1 pop, or 1 pop into 0 pops.

Unless we settle on camo/black/lead bloons having higher dura, then the D. D. T. MOAB-class shouldn't have higher dura.

Yeah. It's more like specialized durability rather than anything. A purple bloon can be pierced by a dart monkey but can no sell energy blasts from a Arch-mage due to its specialized durability.

Is there Is there a specific value for freezing rubber? Or a specific fragmentation value of ceramic?

Hmmm, I don't know.

There is interesting information that is contained within Ninja Kiwi blogs.

What's Up At Ninja Kiwi? - 22nd, February - 2019:

If heroes are at a level at which they can not pop camo Bloons, how can they tell that they're leaking (when they yell out to "Stop them!")?
The camo bloons will still give off static electricity as they pass the heroes making their fur/hair stand on end resulting in a sense that something has passed nearby.

What's Up At Ninja Kiwi? - 15th, February 2019:

Does Gwendolin dye her hair, or is it naturally yellow and red?
She once had an accident with one of her Molotov cocktails. We don't talk about that anymore…

What's Up At Ninja Kiwi? - 11th January, 2019:

What if a friendly bloon floated up to the Super Monkey? Would he be able to stop himself to blast the bloon, or do the goggles force him to shoot? Super Monkey can stop himself and chooses when to blast but a friendly bloon? Ha! Good joke.

What's Up At Ninja Kiwi? - 28th December, 2018:

how does the super monkey control when his laser and plasma vision shoot? it would be devastating if they were always on wherever he looked. it is linked to his brain, or is there some mechanism for it? With the super high-tech goggles created specifically to utilize the full power of the Super Monkey. The laser and plasma vision will activate whenever there is a bloon in range that needs to be popped!

What's Up At Ninja Kiwi? - 21st December, 2018:

How can Ezili use voodoo on bloons if bloon dolls would pop when putting pins in them, and they don't have limbs or anything to control? Ezili harnesses dark voodoo power. Doesn't require the use of a typical Voodoo Doll.

How do Robo Monkey, Tech Terror, and Anti Bloon generate so much power without overheating? Is it some specially made cooling system by the Engineer? (Robo Monkey refers to 2-3-0) They also harness the power of pure, pure hatred and have top of the line Engineer equipment.

Can the Sun Avatar destroy the Sun? Why would it do that? It takes its energy from the sun so it wants to protect it much more than destroy it!

How come monkey aces never have to stop flying to refuel? And where do they get their near-endless supply of ammunition from? Gravity is a little strange in the Bloons universe. Because of this strange behaviour, things don't always act as they should.

What's Up At Ninja Kiwi? - 7th December, 2018:

How does the Ice Monkey become blue? The blood vessels in the Ice Monkey's skin constrict or narrow in the cold, this reduces the amount of heat lost through the skin in an attempt to maintain your internal temperature. Because of this the skin receives less blood and turns a bluish hue.

I'll link more information soon.

I know there's canon speed multipliers. And Boomerang Monkeys throw boomerangs at the speed of sound.

Sniper Monkeys have hypersonic bullets so that should be a good thing to scale to.

Would the monkeys have different keys something like this?

No Upgrades | Tier 2 Upgrades | Branch 1 | Branch 2 | Branch 3

With branches likely being named after one of the upgrades of each path

Or would they just be composite?

Okay, so, for example, the default Dart Monkey would just have spike-o-pult, fan club, and crossbow counted all as one thing then?

I think that BTD is similar to games like Starcraft. Where the units are "to scale" to themselves but not to other units. Because you got things like the aircraft carrier and the temple which are supposed to be pretty huge but they aren't reflected like that in game.

Back