• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloons (Tower Defense) Profiles

If friendly fire isn't a default thing, you can't use taking ally hits without being damaged as feats.

Wokistan said:
If friendly fire isn't a default thing, you can't use taking ally hits without being damaged as feats.
Agree. If there's no friendly fire, then there's no durability feats.

Both ground zero and the tsar bomba abilities don't effect friendly units. I don't imagine it would scale to anyone but the tower itself.

Oh, I forgot about this thread. Will calc some feats after school day will end.

Presumably the Dark Monkey's higher tiers (like the catapult) would be 9-B correct?

I'm in city right now, so I can't do any calcs at all :(

Yeah, mobile is not functional...

I have zero idea if this works but I'll give it a shoot. Plasma vision is noted as vaporizing stuff and it can, via the ability text, effect lead bloons now when it couldn't before.

• Assuming the width is the same as the length that's a volume of 31,752.629 cm^3. However, as it should be obvious, the bloons aren't solid. Going by this PDF the average ballon has a thickness of 0.015 mm to 0.06 mm. So differing ends
  • 0.015 mm thickness: 31,752.629 - 31,679.845 = 72.784 cm^3
  • 0.06 mm thickness: 31,752.629 - 31,462.161 = 290.468 cm^3
  • Low End: 72.784 * 25,700 = 1,870,548.8 joules or Wall level
  • High End: 290.468 * 25,700 = 7,465,027.6 joules or Wall level
Both ends are higher than any of Super Monkey's dart results so it is consistent in a strange way I guess.

Skalt711 said:
The ballons are more ellipsoids than cubes, however!
I did use the elliposid forumla, although my explination may have been a bit confusing. I meant that I was treating the"a" and "b" axis as the same length for the volume. Then I subtracted the numbers by the thickness of the material so I could find out how much of the bloon would be empty space.

Now tbf, it is a lowball as the lead bloon contains two black bloons which in turn contain two pink bloons and so on and so forth. So the result is likely higher, but there's probably just to much empty space to push it past wall level.

Bump. When I get the free time tomorrow I'll compile my previous thread calcs and see if any get accepted.

Yeah Super Monkey is the strongest tower with the most stuff around it.

Ugh, I completely forgot about this thread. Anyways, how reliable are Ninja Kiwi blogs when it comes to information about the setting? 9-B Plasma Blasts (Plasma Vision) Super Monkey seems fine, but how powerful would be Laser Blasts (Laser Vision) Super Monkey? We know that it can pop frozen bloons.

Okay so apparently flash games arent going to be supported online once 2020 rolls around so we need to do this asap

If the blogs aren't to ridiculous I don't see why they can't be used.

how powerful would be Laser Blasts (Laser Vision) Super Monkey? We know that it can pop frozen bloons.

Well it may be sorta circular scaling, but we know that the Supermonkies "hypersonic" darts can't damage a frozen bloon but his laser vision can breach it. So presumably they're > his darts and therefor 9-B.

I was unsure and double checked, and yeah. The laser eyes can penetrate frozen bloons while his darts cannot. So they should be at least wall level.

I think that laser blasts should be indefinitely more powerful than darts, while being below the plasma blasts.

Well its called a spike factory so I sorta assumed it just made all of the spikes it tossed out.

Okay so I made that big calc thread. I wanna say the Supermonkey stuff is legit, but the bomb tower may be a bit iffy. I'll post it on the evaluation thread and see if it gets accepted.

For another topic, how should we scale the fighter pilot tower? Like, do we consider the Tsar Bomba power to be legit and give it a 7-B key (Such as "9-A with bombs, 7-B with the Tsar Bomba)?

Finally here's some stuff about the Anti-Matter building for the Technological Terror (also more confirmation that the Sun God tower is the strongest tower in the BTD5 era)

Hmmm, I don't know.

To say, I think that we need to work on Dart Monkey. Gonna work on other towers later.

How should we handle the Anti-Matter stuff? Because even something like 1 kg of Anti-Matter would give the Tech Terror, Anti-Bloon, Monkey Temple, Sun God, and Vengeful Sun God towers a solid 7-B rating.

About the antimatter stuff: it's probably just a cool name to make the building sound more epic. Technological Terrors should be at least comparable, if not superior to Plasma Blasts Robo Monkeys, but TT's ability can one-shot a MOAB.

So either ignore it or just assume only its explosion wave is anti-matter fueled?

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay so apparently flash games arent going to be supported online once 2020 rolls around so we need to do this asap
Don't worry, there's people working on backing them up. Games as popular as BTD will be playable for a long time.

EDIT: btw, the Tsar Bomba should be a "Possibly"

Back