• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is completely dependent on whether or not we consider Bloom's dragon flame a star seed or not (Anyone knowledgeable on Sailor Moon please provide input on whether or not this equates, but Bloom's dragon flame has been referred to as an "essence" multiple times).

If so, Galaxia will not be able to rip it out, and then gets outhaxxed with various hax that Bloom has.

If not, Galaxia just one shots with that move.

DodoNova2 said:
can she live without the "essence" of the dragon?
Depends on which season you go off of. (In season 6, she had a problem with just splitting it, but in other seasons (and even 6 itself) other fairies survive just fine without their essence, so it might be PIS)

Either way, Bloom has shown to resist beings trying to rip it out. (Even something such as the Legendarium which should be Low 2-C). I don't think Galaxia can either.

OK thanks for the precision, according to your arguments I think that Galaxia can steal his star seed (it is something beyond the body and the soul), even if it resists, it will be destroyed by having its body and her soul is reduced to dust, she can also fly several at a time and she has the advantage AP

DodoNova2 said:
OK thanks for the precision, according to your arguments I think that Galaxia can steal his star seed (it is something beyond the body and the soul), even if it resists, it will be destroyed by having its body and her soul is reduced to dust, she can also fly several at a time and she has the advantage AP
What magnitude of Low 2-C is Galaxia? And what does fly several at a time mean?

Absolutely zero of what I said implied that Bloom gets reduced to dust. Just saying

In base, she's stronger than any threat that Sailor Moon had ever fought before. In her Sailor Form, she contented directly with Sailor Moon's Eternal Sailor Moon form.

I believe that it's the case that Galaxia is pretty casually in the tier. Plus, she can use her powers just by pointing at her opponent which makes it pretty easy to spam.

GalaxianAegis said:
In base, she's stronger than any threat that Sailor Moon had ever fought before. In her Sailor Form, she contented directly with Sailor Moon's Eternal Sailor Moon form.

I believe that it's the case that Galaxia is pretty casually in the tier. Plus, she can use her powers just by pointing at her opponent which makes it pretty easy to spam.
I just looked at the thing. (after getting brought to Chaos from it comparing characters) Chaos seems baseline Low 2-C and bringing it upwards is unknown, but I don't think it's that much. (If I'm wrong, please give some kind of feat or if it was casual or not).

As for Bloom's resistance to the Dragon Flame being taken away, It has resisted the Legendarium, which I just realized after first saying it is Low 2-C, is not baseline Low 2-C because it has every myth in the verse, so being able to fit all of that, even just making one universe, would be WAY over baseline. Taking the lowball and assuming the verse is only the size of our observable universe would already be at least 10E24 times baseline. If we take the highball and use a quote in season 4 episode 1, where Faragonda stated that the Magic Dimension is infinite in size (Whether universe or multiverse), then we infinite planets, thus infinite myths, infinite times baseline Low 2-C (Which is likely 2-A). And that could not take Bloom's Dragon Flame away. (I'm not saying Bloom's AP scales here, just her resistance to having her Dragon Flame taken away)

If that's not how tier 2 works, someone let me know, please.

Edit: where was my brain when I was writing that?

Either way, I don't believe Galaxia will be able to do it if we assume Bloom's Dragon Flame equates to a star seed. And with Bloom's hax, she outhaxxes. So I vote Bloom for now.

Back