• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bloom take this i guess

>Higher AP

>Transmutation

>PNull which forces sonic to Make Hand to Hand attack but Bloom AP>his

>and Versality

Bloom: 1

Sonic: 0

Inconclusive: 0

1: Haver to agree, as she`s "at least" for a reason.

2: Sonic is resistant to it.

3: That only works on spells, which Sonic doesn`t use.

4: I can`t really tell

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Does Sonic seriously get that type 8 and 2-A level magic resistance in base form?
Well, he resisted that kind of stuff from Enerjak in base form, so yes.

As for the immortality, I don`t know.

Then Sonic is going to be an ass to deal with. Bloom should still be around 100 to 1000X times stronger (depending on which end you go with on the calc), so her landing one direct punch would probably one shot sonic, intangibility makes this hard.

Considering Bloom still can use magic defensively, I'll go with her for now, unless anyone brings up a point.

DMB 1 said:
Wait, isn't that type 8 banned if the user cannot bypass it?
When was stated in canon that Sonic has type 8?

Not that he doesn`t, but I would like to know why, just in case.

For now, I guess type 8 is restricted now.

Let me sum this up:

With type 8 for Sonic: Bloom can BFR Sonic to the Infinite Ocean, where Sonic will have to fight his worst enemy for the rest of all eternity.

Without type 8 for Sonic: Bloom eventually one punches him or BFRs him.

Bluetrekking said:
Sonic still has Reality Warping and can get out of the Infinite Ocean given he can jump to other dimensions.
Does he use a chaos emerald for that, or is it purely on his own?

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Bluetrekking said:
Sonic still has Reality Warping and can get out of the Infinite Ocean given he can jump to other dimensions.
Does he use a chaos emerald for that, or is it purely on his own?
Fairly sure it`s with a chaos emerald only. I guess Sonic has a chaos emerald for this match, to make this more interesting

Oh boy. Is there anything devastating sonic can do with a chaos emerald?

Well, looking at what we have currently, Sonic survives everything, a few minutes later Bloom BFRs, Sonic comes back, a few more minutes later, Bloom targets that damn chaos emerald (yes, she has done stuff like that before, once at the end of season 5) to get it away from him or flat out destroy it if she can, unless Sonic keeps that somewhere Bloom can't get to. If she can get the Chaos Emerald out of here, she opens a portal, baits Sonic, then extends her foot to make Sonic trip and fall in. (Not really in that way, but I had to make the joke. She would probably push him in if she went for it)

But, I would like someone to tell what Sonic has with chaos emerald (and where Sonic keeps it, and if Bloom would likely be able to succeed in targeting it) before I make a vote.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
But, I would like someone to tell what Sonic has with chaos emerald (and where Sonic keeps it, and if Bloom would likely be able to succeed in targeting it) before I make a vote.
Well, I don`t know, but most versions (to not say all) seem to use hammerspace to hold it, therefore, she can`t do much to it unless she attemps to while he`s using it.

By the way, the chaos emerald can`t really be destroyed by her, it has 2-A durability, as far I know

As for your first question, I think Sonic can time stop with a chaos emerald. And I`m sure Bloom isn`t resistant to that... hold on, that seems to be exclusive to super and above.. NVM then.

However, what he does have with a chaos emerald is high-degree reality warping, which is worth mentioning.

He would actually have to take it out to use it? Well, unless it can resist being knocked away, she would probably just do that (cause an attempt to destroy would probably knock it back), but I imagine Sonic has something for that.

But can Sonic do time travel shenanigans with the emerald? (or something crazy that would allow him to win without dealing with Bloom's durability)? Cause I need something that he does with the emerald other than lolnoBFRforyou

If Sonic can keep Bloom from taking away his emerald, he's probably going to win this via being the biggest tank ever.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
He would actually have to take it out to use it?
But can Sonic do time travel shenanigans with the emerald? (or something crazy that would allow him to win without dealing with Bloom's durability)? Cause I need something that he does with the emerald other than lolnoBFRforyou

If Sonic can keep Bloom from taking away his emerald, he's probably going to win this via being the biggest tank ever.
1: Yes, he needs to take it out to use it, unless he turns into super... but that doesn`t matters here, as he would need all 7, and that form is restricted here anyways.

2: He can already do that with his own speed (but he can`t really control it, so it wouldn`t really be used), oh, and reality warping (with the emerald only, worth to clarify).

Explain.
I feel like he`s reffering to the immortality.

From what feat Sonic got that anyways?

On the subject of that guy, he was likely doing that out of bias, judging by his profile picture and troll edits.

But, going back to the match, the reality warping will probably be a problem (I seriously don't know why resisting Legendarium taking your power = reality warp resistance). Don't think Bloom would have a stone of memory (a thing that allows time travel) here (because she got that in season 7), but if she did, she might be able to do some shenanigans with that.

Oh wait, Bloom would get the Sirenix Box. That could do something. (possibly, depends on what these guys do with the assumptions on this thing, cause Bloom has to "please destiny" before it does anything) This thread may take a while.

Bobsican said:
How it works?

And what would involve "please destiny"?
Bloom got a wish (only one wish) from it after killing Tritannus. The other Winx got it differently, one of which (if I remember correctly) got it from saving the environment, another one for saving someone in her family. From these, I don't think it would be very combat applicable. (it could be though, I don't know)

For the 2 feats from Sirenix Box that I remember, one of which was breaking the Sirenix Curse (Which might be PIS), which is something that some other characters did that was a big plot device, and the other being resurrection.

I only brought it up cause it could do something in a very situational situation.

I might have to see the other 3 things it did.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
The one person knowledgeable on Archie Sonic ignored me. :(
There`s no one in the Winx Club section?

Wait, there`s not even a Winx Club section...

I guess it isn`t too popular...

I'm just here to drop some knowledge on Sonic.

Archie Sonic can NOT time travel via a Chaos Emerald only teleport/BFR someone and reality warp with chaos control on a planetary scale, in the comics you require a Chronos Emerald to time travel.

And his 2-A magic resistance comes from fighting Mammoth Mogul and Enerjak(& Knuckles) in base form without getting one shot

Sonic's type 8 is from the events of Sonic 06 being confirmed happening in the comics by Ian Flynn the head writer and the Sonic Encyclopedia

The missing Winx Club section is probably ONLY due to the verse page not existing. Which is due to someone being too lazy to make the other pages.

Hst master said:

Archie Sonic can NOT time travel via a Chaos Emerald only teleport/BFR someone and reality warp with chaos control on a planetary scale, in the comics you require a Chronos Emerald to time travel.

And his 2-A magic resistance comes from fighting Mammoth Mogul and Enerjak(& Knuckles) in base form without getting one shot

Sonic's type 8 is from the events of Sonic 06 being confirmed happening in the comics by Ian Flynn the head writer and the Sonic Encyclopedia
Can his teleport go to other continuums or no?

Also, I haven't seen anyone here except for one person (who no longer deals with it here) that is actually knowledgeable on it.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Also, I haven't seen anyone here except for one person (who no longer deals with it here) that is actually knowledgeable on it.
Welp.

Hst master said:

I know I'm posting a lot of replies, but I don't care. Either way, Sonic type 8 is from Sonic 06? His presence was in the wind (I actually played Sonic 06), but he couldn't do anything, so it would be an incap, I'm pretty sure. (Unless it's something else and I'm being stupid)

Back