• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bobsican said:
It sounds like it´s the primary canon of the series.

If it is, it must be applied with even more priority than the show.
The show is primary. It's the first thing that came out. I've even heard the comics are an entirely different continuity than the show. (although I can't prove that, so take it with a grain of salt)

@Drag Not from what I read so far. If anything it clears out some details not included in the show that helps with lore... Like I stated before. And I think he gave me the wikia to look at the comics section.

Bobsican said:
Any chance for Bloom getting a composite profile?
Probably not. There just isn't enough versions of her. You could bring it up with a staff member. After the verse really gets here. (Bloom is literally the only Winx Club character on this site)

I believe there are only 2 versions that aren't very obscure (Winx Club and World of Winx) + the comics version (Which is kind of obscure).

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
And I think he gave me the wikia to look at the comics section.
Still no. There is no way to confirm anything that they say without having the source material with you.

I was just trying to help... :(

As for the amount of versions for a composite, you don´t need to many versions of a character for a composite, as far I know.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
"probably if Sonic's intentions were bad, she could use her Magical Powder to undo and un-merge Sonic from the emeralds (or she would use it "indirectly", because she can have developed better/stronger/more-suited measures/be powerful enough not use just here mere collected Powder); finding some proper magic/counter in her universum is nearly always possible, really"
Just going to stop you right there because Sonic's resistance to magic makes all that useless. Magical Powder has no care what it's influencing - people, things, half- or full- beings: it has have 100% efficiency, wouldn't fail in her universum. Also, by 'counter' I don't mean necessarily magic .
How high is 'Sonic's resistance to magic'??? - I don't believe it's absolute and being even just highly resistant won't do the trick (this kind of fairies use mostly magic "overarching" its element, btw..at least except for The WoW, where it's actually conversely)
And what are these emeralds if not magic ?
I should mention thou, Bloom's already faced legendary creature, being fully-resistant to magic {still until now} and attacks of any forms {including physical}.

If this was Comics Bloom she'd curbstomped by a mile. But alas this is Show Winx ... So Archie Sonic FRA
Huh? Not really comics version is 100%-compatible and just making things in more well-thought manner than the series.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Bobsican said:
Nuh uh. No Winx Club wiki. EVER. It's sourceless and refenceless. Literally the same thing as if someone just stated facts with absolutely no evidence.
I've seen much more wikias like that and Winx Wikia was actually {cumulatively} 90%-right, when I was reading it last time and it serves as probably the most wide and knowledgable source amongst fans. And if you're talking about tough referencing, it would take probably every single verse, so you're talking madly, but if you're talking about some confusing/hard points, then I just check them out myself [I believe access to the series is great enough for everybody to be able check out anything there]. Why facts should have evidence if they're called facts, anyway? P.S. I could give you at least majority of informations and at least from the both series.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Bobsican said:
It sounds like it´s the primary canon of the series.

If it is, it must be applied with even more priority than the show.
The show is primary. It's the first thing that came out. I've even heard the comics are an entirely different continuity than the show. (although I can't prove that, so take it with a grain of salt)
A tiny correction: comics are supplementary, bonus adventures and cover with the series, fill it, improves it; The WoW is totally different uinverse {spin-off}, with no possibilty to merge these together

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
And I think he gave me the wikia to look at the comics section.
Still no. There is no way to confirm anything that they say without having the source material with you.
I've got the access. It's most probably no use for you, though. .

I've been working out all the Winx for years and I don't think you would like to redo this, really. I just need some even-minded and uncommitted informer about Sonic. .

P.S. Oh, I'd forget again - WARNING: watch out for the in-famous 4kids version of The Winx Club - it cannot be taken into consideration !

Danios15 said:
Wall of Text
The wiki does indeed have correct facts, but they can only be verified as such by watching the source material, where you already get the information you need, thus, being a waste of time to even go to the wiki in the first place.

Saying I have no use for the source material is basically saying that I can't look at Winx Club and debate it here. If you have this mindset, you need to just stay away from places, as this will bring out unnecessary hostility in quite a lot of people.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Sonic resists magic from 2-A Enerjak so yeah.
This guy looks for some nigh-omnipotent, so I'm probably not going to say anything about in a long time [or more], but I don't see anything to back too - still tens of ways overcome Sonic.

The wiki does indeed have correct facts, but they can only be verified as such by watching the source material, where you already get the information you need, thus, being a waste of time to even go to the wiki in the first place.
If you're talking about yourselves - yes, I've already stated this; other way...

Saying I have no use for the source material is basically saying that I can't look at Winx Club and debate it here. If you have this mindset, you need to just stay away from places, as this will bring out unnecessary hostility in quite a lot of people.
I've been talking mostly about Comics [+some Books] - the series is considerably easy to find online, but these are considerably hard to reach or unreachable...for you And no - but the most useful thing you would get this way {most probably} are just pictures...and nothing more. I haven't deny anybody here access and I won't if anybody will ask me .

GlaceonGamez471 said:
Hedgehog FRA.
Is this anything I should understand ?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Sonic resists magic from 2-A Enerjak so yeah.
This guy looks for some nigh-omnipotent, so I'm probably not going to say anything about in a long time [or more], but I don't see anything to back too - still tens of ways overcome Sonic. P.S. What is awesome about Straffi's works is He can makes his characters show-off-y powerful, but pretty-much NEVER make them ludicrously OP .

If you're talking about yourselves - yes, I've already stated this; other way...

I've been talking mostly about Comics [+some Books] - the series is considerably easy to find online, but these are considerably hard to reach or unreachable...for you And no - but the most useful thing you would get this way {most probably} are just pictures...and nothing more. I haven't deny anybody here access and I won't if anybody will ask me .

Back