• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think just because they're magic based it means he resists it or all of it. But thats my take on it.

Bloom still needs to be upgraded too...

@Kuikui

Nah, I realize that. I'm just stating that most of it is primarily magic, and if it is, then he should have some resistance to it in this specific case. He obviously probably wont be able to resist things he naturally can't, but a good chunk of her skillset will be rendered somewhat null.

@Bob I think it's 2-2 right now. 2-3 in favor of Sonic if you count Blue's vote, since he seemed to be vouching for Sonic but not voting for him.

Ok... so, can Sonic's source of type 8 actually be removed/shut down? If not, I'm pretty sure this is a stomp since he literally cannot die, and just about everything else is useless cause of one reason or another stated up above in this thread.

His immortality isn't something that's activated or anything like that. It's just a constant, passive aura. Hell, I'm pretty sure Eggman said in a certain issue that he can't do anything about it.

I dunno if this should be closed. Transmutation is always a possibility, since all she needs is a form of incap. Even if Sonic is still alive after the fact, he wouldn't be able to fight back. That also begs the question of whether he could resist it due to potent Magic Resistance, but I'll take the more safe route and say no.

Does Bloom use transmutation in character, and if so, how soon?

Sheesh. She does have a tremendous AP advantage hanging over his head, though. As in, if he's hit once then it's over. Is that still a stomp in Sonic's favor?

Did type 8 let him survive and still fight on after getting hit by something hundreds to thousands of times stronger than him? (Or even immeasurably stronger after upgrades are put in)

Although, does Sonic have a reliable to way to actually put Bloom down past the AP gap? If they can't kill each other, it may be inconclusive.

It let him come back from being completely erased from existence by the Ultimate Nullifier, although he passed out due to being at ground zero. I'm not really sure if the aftermath varies, because I'm pretty sure it was only displayed once, but I believe it's a greater toll the more potent what took him out was.

Sonic's only feasible way of taking Bloom out would be incap by pressure point strikes, which made a mobian's legs go numb and knock him unconscious. Bloom can come back from BFR, right? I know she has it, but can she come back from it? If not, that's another way for Sonic to win. That, and neither have resistance to time stop in their base forms.

It's really a who-does-what first battle, I think.

Uh no? Transmutation is very in character for Bloom to use, the Winx uses it pretty much a lot in the show. A lot. Just because she doesn't start with it doesn't mean she isn't using it at all. She will definitely use it when her options become thiner.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Uh no? Transmutation is very in character for Bloom to use, the Winx uses it pretty much a lot in the show. A lot. Just because she doesn't start with it doesn't mean she isn't using it at all. She will definitely use it when her options become thiner.
In the fights I've seen, they didn't resort to it. Can you give me 2 fights where they went for it?

If it wasn't in fights, then it's not in character for her, as she never went for it in a combat situation, and this thread is a combat situation.

@ShakeResounding Bloom has teleportation to come back from a BFR, and she can create portals to the Infinite Ocean and then be able to come back with another portal if that was needed.

I'm not too sure about this, but Bloom might be able to heal herself if she got hit with pressure point attacks, I say this because she was able to still heal herself even while under Darkar's control (implying that she can use healing even while she can't really control herself). I can't say for sure cause it's different deal (as in what is being healed from) here.

Bump.

Before anyone considers this as a necro, it´s a day before from being a month.

Bloom does still have AP, by quite a ******* lot, but she doesn't have a way to counteract his Fate Hax here. Not sure whay Sonic could do, though, because he is a brawler first and foremost. He does resist Transmutation now, though.

Man, will this thread ever reach a conclusion?

No. Especially if I end up making the thread to either remove or revise her 4-B key. (I say this because I have many problems with that calc. It's legitimately just not done right for what it is)

Actually, looking at Sonic's type 8, I think we might have a stomp here. Since he literally cannot die, and he can teleport back with "lolchaosemerald" if BFR happens. Unless that got removed or something.

@Shadow You know, that would explain quite a few things about that little scene. Sonic making people job around passively 0v0

But yeah, BFR won't work on Sonic. Come to think of it, if Sonic makes practically all her moves useless and has Fate on his side, this actually could be a stomp.

I'm heading to bed, so I'll see where this goes...

I believe, we really shouldn't match characters from 2 diffrent multiverses, because even if eg. comparing only magical beings, magic and energy pretty much always work very differently and effectiveness of powers would be bounded to specific universum either causing/being some anomalies and some features/things don't exist there... but, of course, if you imply both will go "armor" themselves.... (Oh, and if you're just comparing 2 god-like most-powerful representatives of 2 universums, then there should be pat, draw, alliance - especially both characters wouldn't have any single reason not-to-do-so instead of insane life-death-battle..and considering both really bright-minded)
Truly, but I don't know too much about Sonic's abilities - I just know it/he is pretty skillfull hedghog with superspeed of varying ranges... but I know a lot about Bloom, I believe: she keeps on reclaiming her status of the most powerful fairy of the Magical Dimention and seemingly even beyond; while she summon projection of her Dragon, you can be sure it will do trick (it always does, doesn't it?), so infuriating her - being considerably easier - or making her summon it would be going to be big deal for sure; she defeated and probably even overpowered (even if just for a few moments of considerable soaking with the Ultimate Power of Relix - a power stronger than Dragon Flame/Shadow Phoenix/Water Stars, probably not being creation of her powers, as well as an aforementioned dimention) her non-violent-dark opposite + her own counterpart; probably if Sonic's intentions were bad, she could use her Magical Powder to undo and un-merge Sonic from the emeralds (or she would use it "indirectly", because she can have developed better/stronger/more-suited measures/be powerful enough not use just here mere collected Powder); finding some proper magic/counter in her universum is nearly always possible, really; although haven't been used by Winx Club, the Oppositus' power would make Sonic helpless; if fighting in Omega, some ice snake could freeze Sonic solid; if Obsidian would be still existing, Sonic's own strength shall defeat the hedgehog; does Sonic breathe under water? ?; Bloom is seemingly as powerful as some particular nymph, being potentially a might beyond her universe-bound powers and she's got an access to the bases/foundations of her universe (and still going beyond boundaries of her Dimention, not to forget); even Bloom was lucky to get out of Oblivion, which automatically traps, overpowers and send to unconsciousness to make its prisoner dream their worst nightmare and takes most of the memory away; She's the very only of the Club to be confirmed not to lose any of her heap of powers getting taken-away by the Book; Vortex of Flames not only restored her powers, but extended the Dragon Flame before started earning powers out of Dimention of hers; luring Sonic to the Legendarium Worlds should do the trick...; ...and if it would fail, the Infinity Box wouldn't, easily; using magic directly again should bypass eventual immunity (She's already dealed without magic in numerous battles, not to forget); how about trapping Sonic in some magical trap or so-called force-field? {note: if simply running around her bubble{-like}-trap was a way to get rid of this bidding, Trix wouldn't have been helplessly and clumsily tripping-up inside, I'm sure - Icy would "freeze her way out", Stormy would blast it...}; She most probably overpowered her own Wand; Her Special Power to ally with some being(/s) would help in battle too; throwing him out of the time-space also wouldn't fail; back to not-depending on magic, making Sonic literal hell would be easy-peasy for her - especially, if we consider The WoW's Bloom (also, if any portal to the world of nightmares would appear...the last one was modt probably one-way ticket); I wonder how's going to be about her new cosmos-related powers. .; honuorable mention: considering some non-random help, beings who are personally bonded with Bloom could give her boost, there's Sky for occasions like this, Harmonical Overload Convergence created not-possible power, which shattered her non-violent polar opposite...

"probably if Sonic's intentions were bad, she could use her Magical Powder to undo and un-merge Sonic from the emeralds (or she would use it "indirectly", because she can have developed better/stronger/more-suited measures/be powerful enough not use just here mere collected Powder); finding some proper magic/counter in her universum is nearly always possible, really"

Just going to stop you right there because Sonic's resistance to magic makes all that useless.

It sounds like it´s the primary canon of the series.

If it is, it must be applied with even more priority than the show.

Back